Welcome to Gaia! ::

MoonStar High

Back to Guilds

A High School where strange students go to learn 

Tags: Vampire, Demon, goddess, Night, school 

Reply Bel'tha'go
Keh'Jan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valmeero

2,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:57 pm
the Nightgaunt roared in pain as it crashed into a building, it's body burning where the energy rounds hit it. rising to it's feet, the Nightgaunt unfurled it's wings and took to the air. darkness gathered in both claws as it closed the distance with the mech before blasting two more beams at near point blank range  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:27 am
Red alert alarms blared inside the ManaMech as Zenith turned the machine to see the dark beast soaring within range of him. "s**t!", the Commander cursed as he crossed his arms over his face, the machine mimicking his body movements as Zenith poured force arcana through his arms to bring up a barrier around his mech as the energy beams collided with his shield. The force of the beams propelled Zenith and his mech through the air violently, causing his machine to crash into the Outer Deck and bringing down several buildings in his wake. The force barrier protected the mech from most of the physical damage as Zenith stood from the debris, the bubble of force melting away as the mech towers over the chaotic battle to glare up at the onrushing Nightgaunt with flaring electronic eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Several rips in dimensional space opened up around Selene as Parallax thrust his dark and light claws through the openings from multiple angles at blinding speeds, the dark ice blades slicing across Selene's body while the negative energy comprising them devours her energy output with each slash, "We'll see just how immortal you are when I tear your organic parts from your body!", Parallax's synthetic voice echoed through the rippling temporal distortion, as his physical body manifested behind the biotic woman. With a violent thrust, the Colonel forced his dark claw through Selene's back, gripping a floating rib before forcefully ripping the bone from her body while simultaneously leaving fragments of the dark ice inside her body to mix with her blood, making his follow up slash with the light infused claw burn with the heat of the sun to boil her blood.

-----------------------------------------------

Rosa regained herself from the Colonel's blinding positive energy attack, blinking her vampiric eyes rapidly to regain her sight, "Guess there's no more time to dawdle. I have to get to the ASV for phase two of Master's plan...", she muttered to herself, as her body began to dissolve into a blood red mist. The crimson vampiric mist slipped through the cracks of the blast door, pouring down the elevator shaft to the descending lift and phasing into the vents to reform inside next to the gasping Lt. Colonel. Tzen looked up from her prone position at the vampire, her eyes filled with relief as well as terror, "So...what now, leech?", she coughed, finding it tough to breathe from the Colonel's previous vice grip. Rosa chuckled as she grabbed Tzen's wrist, helping the Lt. Colonel to her feet, "I'd appreciate it if you'd call me by my name instead of that hateful label, especially since we're supposed to be on the same side.", the vampire said with a sly smirk. Tzen huffed and looked away from Rosa as the lift display ticked down to B30 and beyond, nearing the deepest reaches of the military facility where the Dark Star resides.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:52 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selene let out a pain filed moan as her body was being riped to shreds. Selene's body began to stich its self back together. bending over Selene though up the poison in her blood, her right hand on the ground as she wiped her mouth with her left.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:57 am
The Nightgaunt tucked it's wing in as it went into a steep dive and colided with Zenith's mech, pinning him down as it pounded him with it's claws. it roared in fury as it tried to rip through the armor before pulling it's claw back for another blast, It's eyes burning with hatred.

---------------------------------------

further in the city, Val marched through the carnage around him as he headed for the heart of the city. the Nightwalkers carving a path of destruction through the city while the blighted swarmed over the wreckage behind them.  

Valmeero

2,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:00 am
Parallax's electronic eye flashed with arcane sigils as he scanned Selene's bio structure, "I see. Well, I'll just have to do something about those synthetic parts inside you, won't I?", the Colonel said with malevolence as he clenched his dark ice claw, electrical current crackling between his fingers as he raised his bladed fist to strike. As the Colonel was about to sever Selene's head from her shoulders, a thunderous crash staggered the Colonel and drew his attention to Zenith's ManaMech as it stood from the wreckage of the training field, "What!?", Parallax spat sharply as he noticed the monstrous shadow beast flying overhead. With an annoyed growl, Parallax glared back to Selene, "As much as I would like to rip your electronic brain from your skull for further diagnostic study...I've played around with you far too long.", the Colonel hissed as his physical body faded into the temporal field, the grey arcana dissipating as the slowed Soldats and crumbling buildings caught within returned to normal speed while the Colonel was no where to be seen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:08 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene ran to cover and pulled up her omni-tool, making changes to her synthetic parts to be prepared for the colonel.
" when the colonel is delt with im going to a beach and have a vacation for the first time ever."
Selene said to herself, closing her eyes and rubbing her forehead, exhaustion of fighting for years now taking a toll on her.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:08 am
Zenith's display monitors flashed red as the monster slashed at his mech's armor plating, the Commander holding his hands out as a holo-console flashed to life before him. As Zenith keyed in sets of arcane sigils into the console, the ManaMech's eyes flared as bright as blue suns, raw arcane energy bursting from the machine's optics in beams of its own to catch the Nightgaunt as it was gathering dark energy. The force of the white-blue beams blasted the monstrous beast from atop Zenith's mech, allowing the Commander to stand and take on a sturdy stance while gathering positive energy within the machine's fists, "Alright ugly...are you familiar with the phrase 'Let there be light'?!", the Commander growled over his voice amplifier, his annoyed tone echoing across the outer deck as Zenith prepared to face down the towering monstrosity.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:23 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene leaned agents the building, sliding down to sit, her head in her hands as exhaustion of fighting took over her.
" why? Why do I have to fight? Why do I always help people? I just want a normal life but I can't even have that. I can't even ******** die. "
Selene said, a sigh coming from her.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:36 am
The sounds of heavy metal footsteps thundered by Selene as she slumped against a half crumbled building, followed by several more as the Technomancer Battalion returned to the havoc in progress. "Because you're a hero.", Magus Epsilon's voice resonated from the lead ManaMech as it knelt down before her, the chest compartment sliding open as the Technomancer stepped out onto the platform, "You made that choice when you decided to fight against tyranny." Epsilon waved a gesture to his squad to assist the Soldats and Zenith as he leaped down from the mech's pilot compartment. Flashes of gunfire and explosions around the Outer Deck reflected off of Epsilon's Caelium armor as he removed his helmet, "If someone doesn't fight, then men like Parallax and beasts like that thing will run rampant, spreading fear and destruction wherever they tread. You knew the risks when you became a soldier, no use regretting it now.", Epsilon said as he looked down on Selene with his yellow eyes swirling with blue arcana.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:47 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene shock her head, looking up at Epsilon.
" I did not choose to become a soldier. I lost my home, family, fiends I was the lone survivor turned into a soldier. I then became the commander Shepard, hero of the galaxy, savior of the citadel. None of this was my choice, even begin brought back to life and made immortal. I just wanted to live, have kids, married; but I cant even do that anymore. Im so sick of fighting war after war. "
Selene said.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:59 am
Epsilon shook his head with a scoff, "And what of the people you've saved? If you had just walked away from all that you were meant to accomplish, where would they be now? Dead.", Epsilon said harshly, trying to snap some sense into Selene, "You're trying to tell me that you would simply let people die who can not defend themselves? You're life was taken from you and you sought justice, even if you believe it was not your choice. The people you've saved get to have the gift of life because you made it possible. War is inevitable, it's our greatest flaw that we cannot change and we need people like you to inspire courage and greatness so that one day this can all be changed." Epsilon turned to point at Zenith's mech and the dark monster he is facing, "Zenith, or Firin as you know him, is putting his life on the line to try and fight against what many here can not. He was forced into this same as you but he still chooses to be a beacon of hope for these poor fools who fight a futile war in the hopes that after it is all said and done that a new dawn can rise over this place.", Epsilon said as he looked back at Selene with a resolute expression, "And my Technomancers and I will fight with him until that day comes or we'll die trying because that is our choice."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:31 am
((OOC: I think I got a tear from that moving speech, crying ))

The Nightgaunt narrowed it's eyes as it stalked around Zenith, it's tail lashing behind it. with a flap of it's wings it rushed forwards, dark energies swirling around it's claws as it slashed at Zenith, digging deep gouged into his mech's plating  

Valmeero

2,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:16 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene let out a sigh.
" I know. But im now here, on a planet I don't know in a galaxy Ive never been in before. I dont have my ship, my crew, my allies to help me. I dont even know if I can even beet the colonel. Joker would say I have found my match. Im lost, confused, alone, and im just plain out tired."
Selene said activating her omni-tool and pulling up a file on indoctrination.
” I found a cure for indoctrination in my galaxy, maybe it will help here.”

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:55 pm
Epsilon sighed deeply, turning back to Selene, "That's just it, you're not alone here. Zenith is only a program, an arcane code that's manipulating the memories of the man. What Parallax miscalculated was the will of the man he indoctrinated, Captain Rai's spirit is obviously still dominant over the coding and just needs an anchor to find his way back. There's no time to wait anymore and no more need for subtlety at this point, you just have to hope that your bond is strong enough to wake him up.", the 1st Lieutenant said strongly, placing his helmet back on as the mirrored visor reflects the flashes of gunfire. Epsilon walked back towards his mech, leaping with the aid of air energy to lighten his weight as he lands on the platform to the pilot's compartment, "Facing the Colonel alone is suicide, you need one another for cover. The Zenith Code restricts the mystic blood that runs in the Commander's veins, making it so he cannot surpass the Colonel but if you were to, I don't know, induce the arcane overload and help him through it then the Colonel has a new fight on his hands, now doesn't he?", Epsilon said before sitting in the pilot's seat of his mech, the platform raising to become the chest plate of the machine. The ManaMech stood tall as it's eyes flared with arcane power, "The Technomancer's an I will distract the beast, you get to Zenith and with any luck we can turn this in our favor, perhaps even live to see tomorrow."," Epsilon's voice echoed over the mech's audio amplifier before the machine turned it's flaring gaze to the Nightguant, crackling electrical current combining with positive light energy within the mech's hands.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:16 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene nodded and teleported on to Zeniths ManaMechs back, activating her omni-tool to talk to him
" Firin......Zenith I need you to disengage with the monster, your Technomancers will handle it. Theres been a change of plans. Ive sent a location for you to place your mech at so we can talk. "
Selene said to Zenith, then teleported back to the location, in a small area of rubble building from her fight with the colonel.

User Image

Bel'tha'go

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas