Welcome to Gaia! ::

U/C space

Back to Guilds

A Kingdom Hearts Alternate Universe themed but a completely different story / out come. 

Tags: Space, Kingdom, Action, Wars, Fantasy 

Reply Profile's Accepted.
Dark Brother hood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:31 am
Ayumi looked at Seth. "...." She blushed. "...I-I'm f-fine." Then she looked down all red. "...W-Well....Y-Yeah...I-I th-think so."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:35 am
Korosu smiled and played with Ayumi's cheeks. "I am trying to help, yet this is kinda fun." Korosu continued.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:02 am
Ayumi looked up at Korosu, still blushy. "Wh-What are you doing?" She looked confused, not knowing what is she doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:13 am
[[ Sorry about this morning, I was forced to get off. v.v Plus I'm going upstairs. ]]

"What does it feel like. I'm playing with your cheeks. They're nice and red so they're fun." She admitted with a straight face.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:42 am
Ayumi looked at Korosu and giggled. Then her cheeks got more red when Korosu said that they were red. "...'C-Cause th-they're r-red th-they're f-fun?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:48 am
She nodded. "They are." Korosu giggled silently. "Plus I'm bored." She continued to play with Ayumi's cheeks gently.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:15 pm
"S-Sowwie...Nothing fun in my mind to do..." SAyumi sighed, then looked at Seth. "You two were together? Something happened?" She whispered to Korosu teasing her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:24 pm
She blushed deeply remembering her dream come true. "Y-Yes~" Korosu replied silently in a dazed type voice.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:16 pm
Ayumi giggled. "That's good to hear. You look happy." She smiled and hugged Korosu. "Was it a kiss?" She whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:21 pm
Korosu hugged her back and nodded, her face becoming more red. "You won... Feel happy?"  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:34 pm
Ayumi smiled. "I knew he will do it sooner or later." She poked Korosu's red cheeks. "I knew he really loves you, I knew it!!!!" She was happy for her friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:54 pm
She bowed her head. "Not so loud Ayumi." She said embarresed, then sighed. "I'm bored." Korosu looked at Cole. "Do you have anything fun we could do?"  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:36 am
Ayumi looked at Korosu. "...I-I'm sorry...I didn't meant to..." She sighed then smiled. "I'm just very happy for you." She said happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:41 am
"It's ok Ayumi." Korosu hugged her and rubbed Ayumi's head. "Thank you." She smiled.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:55 am
Ayumi giggled and hugged Korosu back. "Why would you thank me? ...I didn't do anything to help Seth this time....I swear." She looked at Korosu.  
Profile's Accepted.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff