Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] A Place of Growth | Taki Shrine| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:21 pm
Teaching Outfit - Pic

Shielding her eyes from the blazing heat, Nekita dropped her arm as the crackles from the wood dimmed. Picking herself up off the ground, she strutted over to a side wall & peered around the edge, looking deep into the coals. "That should be enough," she replied to Inka's ash question. Darting out in front of the fire, she reached down & picked up another section of the earth, forming a four-walled enclosure around the future fertilizer. Putting her right hand up in the air, her sleeve fell back as a rush of water gushed out & into the mess, putting out the fire & making a sort of slurry mix. Letting the water slow & then stop at the rim, Nekita jumped up to the top & gave a light kick to the wall facing the row of planted seeds. "You may want to move, depending on how the fertilizer runs." With a crack, the water pressure took over from where she had kicked the wall, spilling out in a great gush. Creeping over the seeds, the ashen mess settled evenly & quickly, drying steadily as the sun beat down upon it. "That should do it... thank you, Inka! What would you like to do next?"

Doroku Gaeshi + Suihashu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:49 am
User Image
Inka Hizara
xxxx˪ ˲ 'It was all useless! It couldn't save her! Useless!'

Inka sat back and allowed Nekita to do what she wanted with the ashes. He watched indifferently, sitting on his rear, arms limp in his lap but his eyes were sharp, filled with energy from the feel of heat on his face caused by his jutsu. The genin was always recharged by heat, but the small flames didn't do enough for him to reach the apparent level of glee that his teacher seemed to be at. He raised a single, slender eyebrow at the exclamation of gratitude. "Help me find a decent Bukijutsu that would go with my style." He spoke, standing up and brushing himself off. "I'm not interested in anything else. Unless you want to be the crash-test dummy to another of my custom bombs." Inka turned, facing the way back to the village, preferring to go look for a weapon style than try out his jutsu in progress.

Weaponised Performer Renounced Shakuton Kirigakure Genin Volatiles Expert

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:47 pm
Teaching Outfit - Pic

"Sure, a weapon style sounds great!" Nekita replied, turning about to scoop up the scrolls on the ground. Running over to the trunk, she deposited them quickly before trying to catch up to Inka. Passing by the other standing walls of the mini-furnace, she paused slightly to put them back down into the earth, grabbing them & pulling them in reverse. With Inka seemingly already heading off, she tagged along the best she could.

----------following Inka to wherever he chooses----------

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:00 am
User Image
Inka Hizara
xxxx˪ ˲ 'It was all useless! It couldn't save her! Useless!'

Inka paused, waiting for his teach to catch up to him before continuing on his way to the dojo. Surely there would be records there of a style he could use. Or at least someone who might be able to point the way to somewhere we the genin could find one.

[exit - dojo]

Weaponised Performer Renounced Shakuton Kirigakure Genin Volatiles Expert

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
What will happen, will happen.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

How can someone not want their name? I don't understand it... Yokai sat with his knees up, arms resting on them and his chin in one hand, staring out over the rumbling waters. His hat was off and his jacket unzipped, silver hair loose and moving slightly with the breeze. His dark under shirt and pants were damp with spray and mist but his dazed expression suggested he wasn't even aware of it "A name...I gave myself one in desperation...but...what meaning does it have if it wasn't mine to begin with?" he mused quietly, wishing once again that he could remember the name Giro-ossan gave him. Thinking about the old Anbu, the only person who had ever truly seemed to care about him, Yokai felt his nose tingle and put his hand over his eyes Haaa....It would have meaning if it had come from him....it would have... he let his hand drop and his head followed, resting his forehead on his crossed forearms "I miss you, Giro-ossan..." he mumbled, his hair falling all around his shoulders and arms.

{___ | |}
{OoC: }

All you can do is stand and watch.
Watch me prove you wrong.
Watch me prove that I can stand above what you see.
Watch me.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Genin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 185 ~ AC: 2100 ~ Ryo: ~ 1200

Having searched around the village and asked around if anyone had seen him. After spending a good amount of time looking, he headed for the waterfall. Setsuna had not been there for awhile but it was a relaxing place. Good place to train, relax, or even think if one wished to do either of the three. Walking along the path used by non-shinobi of the village, Setsuna kept his eyes peeled for the silver haired male. Before long, he finally spotted the other, in a position that suggested he was in a more somber state at the moment.

Carefully making his way over to where Yokai was sitting, the medic shinobi was standing behind him and to Yokai's right. "What's wrong, puppy?" he asked, hands stuffed in the pockets of his pants. He hadn't quite meant to say 'puppy' but ever since their first meeting, it just stuck with him.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

Yokai raised his head and eyed Setsuna for a moment "Puppy? Really? After the blow up you saw, you can still call me puppy?" he asked, his lips turning slightly in a smile. He was still filled with grief and sadness but Setsuna's little nickname for him helped and he leaned back, sitting cross legged. He gripped his ankles tightly and looked back out over the waterfall "Just contemplating what's going to happen..."

{___ | |}

Watch me.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

Shrugging his shoulder lightly Setsuna replied "I just think back to our first meeting and I can't think of you as anything but a puppy. Not to say you aren't as tough as a wolf of course." Sometimes people took offense to being called certain things but it appeared as if Yokai was fine with it. Moving closer, Setsuna took a seat to the male's right. Only he was leaning back on the palms of his hands, legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles. "Everyone contemplates on the future. But is there one specific thing in the future that you are thinking about?"

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

Haruhi000777

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:38 am
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath had traced Yokai to this location. But as his crows flew in as a tight flock, they spotted Yokai. He seemed very deep in thought and sad. Now was not the time to interrupt him. The crows flocked to a small grouping of trees and rocks, and perched there quietly. They looked amongst themselves, and waited for a calm moment to go in.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

Yokai brought his head back to look up at the sky as he heard a flock of crows Wonder where Raidan is... he glanced back at Setsuna and put his head down sideways, not quite looking at the other "I guess...I'm just wondering how I'll survive." he mused, thinking of Giro-ossan's plans for him "I...I don't know what anyone wanted from me when I was born. I never had any expectations placed on me or hopes..." he closed his eyes and breathed in "The only clear goal that I've ever had was to survive..."
{___ | |}

Watch me.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image

That seemed a little... what was the word? Not vague since that was fairly specific. "The sense to survive is ingrained in everyone since the time of birth. I'd say so far you've been doing that just fine. Although if you're more worried about what to do other than survive then that's really up to you. I'm sure that right now you have options, you have choices. Although if you need a push in a direction then that's understandable." After all, he was pretty sure that the Mizukage was bound to accept him as a shinobi sooner or later. He hadn't really done anything wrong and the threat of him snapping seemed to be low at this point in time. "If it makes you feel better or gives you any ideas though, I am expecting you to stay on in this village and hoping that you'll find your own way."

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

Yokai opened his eyes to give Setsuna a particularly incredulous look. Then he brought his head up and laughed, a thick laugh that didn't sound right coming out of his slender neck "You're a weirdo, Setsuna. A bonafide weirdo." he chuckled, putting a hand up to his head. He was still struggling with sadness and overall misery but Setsuna's straight forward response had helped "Mi-kage already told me I could stay here. She said she'd get me a headband as soon as one was available so I will be 'staying on' as you put it." he leaned back and lie down on the cool stones, staring up at the sky "As for a direction...I think I know where my skill set will be most beneficial..." he closed his eyes and just relaxed for a moment "Are you going to be in that...what is it...oh, that chuunin exam thing?"

{___ | |}

Watch me.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image

His own manner of acting and being was something that was quite normal to Setsuna. If one allowed themselves to be made to feel bad by others on certain ways they acted then they would just be miserable and repressed. At least his response seemed to lift Yokai's spirits a little since the other laughed in response. Not at all offended by by the other calling him a weirdo, Setsuna merely smiled in return.

It was good news though, hearing that the Mizukage was going to give him a headband. "Good. It'd be a shame to lose someone as interesting as you." Now with the other having a sense of direction, things were bound to get better for him. When asked if he would be in the chuunin exams he replied "I plan to be. I've been a genin for far too long and reaching the next rank would be a nice change of pace. What about you? Have any plans right now?"

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:06 am
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

Yokai shrugged a shoulder as he stared up at the sky "No plans. I guess I'm just waiting for someone to tell me what to do...its not like I can do anything myself yet." he closed his eyes and sighed "I suppose I could practice techniques...that's about the only thing I could really do without getting in trouble..."

{___ | |}

Watch me.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:13 am
User Image

Waiting for someone to tell him what to do. It sounded as if Yokai had not quite taken time to know what he liked to do. "How dull. Hasn't there be something around town that's caught your eye? Something that would seem as if it'd be fun to do? Everyone needs to have a hobby or something, especially shinobi when they have down time from both missions and training." That reminded him, he still had to see if the other could read or not. Although he was sure that Yokai had to have some idea by now if he could read or not.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games