Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Pokemon Race War: Black and White(opening video here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:02 am
[Kegan]
All the hardcore pokenerds hated the third batch of starters, and it's like, all those same people who have a huge boner for Blaziken.

That's because it's the Kickin' Chicken.
THE KICKIN' CHICKEN  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:44 am
The male protagonist looks to much like Red honestly. =/  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:16 pm
Why no black kids?  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:40 pm
Regulust
The male protagonist looks to much like Red honestly. =/

yea well red looks too much like Ness from Earthbound  

Waynebrizzle

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:51 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Why no black kids?

It'll be the 44th set of protagonists. That's when the creators will show that they've overcome centuries of racism and elect a black man for protagonist. The main antagonists will be an elderly white man and an idiotic milf who will be forever mocked by the internet.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:01 pm
10$ says they introduce a new type thats long overdue

light  

Xilo The Odd

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:04 pm
Xilo The Odd

light

The addition of a new type would be good, but I think they can do better than "light." That's what we've got fire, electricity, and fighting for, after all. They cover both the literal and figurative aspects of "light," in the same way that the dark type tends to cover more of the "evil" aspect of darkness but does touch upon the literal side every once in a while.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:51 am
Quote:
Pokabu is quite goofy looking and Mijumaru looks like, to steal an apt comparison from a friend of mine, “the illegitimate child of a Jynx and a Bidoof”.

rofl  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Never Ask Dante

Clean Hunter

11,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:09 am
Trenn Flashkill
Why no black kids?

>>>> Kyro  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:22 am
Wantcookie
Xilo The Odd

light

The addition of a new type would be good, but I think they can do better than "light." That's what we've got fire, electricity, and fighting for, after all. They cover both the literal and figurative aspects of "light," in the same way that the dark type tends to cover more of the "evil" aspect of darkness but does touch upon the literal side every once in a while.

Pretty much this.
Again.

Please no light type. If they add a new type, there's got to be something better then light.  

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:32 am
Anyone who wonders why there are no black people in anime, should probably make note that it's a lot harder to ink race ambiguously... I mean you have all these cauc/asians, with their crazy mix and match hair, but the look unrealistic and goofy... if you did that with the features of a black person, they'd just come out lookin' like Mr. Popo.

There are a couple of not goofy black people, though, but they all wear shades and look super serious, like ******** blade.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:26 am
[Kegan]
Anyone who wonders why there are no black people in anime, should probably make note that it's a lot harder to ink race ambiguously... I mean you have all these cauc/asians, with their crazy mix and match hair, but the look unrealistic and goofy... if you did that with the features of a black person, they'd just come out lookin' like Mr. Popo.

There are a couple of not goofy black people, though, but they all wear shades and look super serious, like ******** blade.

I agree with this. Even when I draw characters on my own time, I don't even think about race, I just think of the facial features and other characteristics of the drawing. Race usually comes into play when someone else looks at the characters.

EDIT: Legendaries revealed over at Serebii , they look pretty awesome too. Also the release date has been confirmed to be September (Japan) and Spring (US).  

Master_Glink

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:25 pm
The Legendaries look pretty awesome, but I'm not yet happy with the fact that both of them are in the WRONG ******** GAME. (The black colored legendary is in White version and the white colored legendary is in Black version).

Just bugs me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:27 pm
Lord of Armageddon
The Legendaries look pretty awesome, but I'm not yet happy with the fact that both of them are in the WRONG ******** GAME. (The black colored legendary is in White version and the white colored legendary is in Black version).

Just bugs me.
They look like they came from some giant robot anime. Well the black one, at least.  

MaverickDrifter

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games