Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Chatterbox

Back to Guilds

Do you like zOMG? Do you like to chat? Then click here. It will be the best decision you make. Ever. EVER!!11oneoneone 

Tags: zOMG, Chatterbox, Landshark, Marshall, Animated 

Reply zOMG! Chatterbox
Welcome to the Guild! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fullmetal Soldier81

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:11 pm
thank you for accepting me into this guild i hope i can be a help to anyone that needs it  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:17 pm
smile hope you enjoy us fullmetal o3o stay. we have cookies  

Frosted Waffle1337

Mushi Desu

Sparkly Celebrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:37 am
Hello, I just joined this guild recently. Just wanted to say thanks for accepting me~
I hope I can meet you guys on zOMG. (:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:33 am
Hello and welcome all! We don't bite much and were not creepy much and were friendly normally and we are always happy happy happy except when we're not.  

Gabrielle Ghost

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Judgelight

950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:44 am
hello.. thanks for accepting me into this guild.. i am new to gaia but i think i like it here..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:45 pm
Hello!
I hope you enjoy it here. Everyone is very nice~
(Well, at least everyone that I've met so far..)  

Mickeymoot

Artanix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:56 pm
Thanks very much for the accept smile hopefully will have fun here biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:07 pm
Artanix
Thanks very much for the accept smile hopefully will have fun here biggrin

WELCOME!!!!  

Cannibal Horsey

Man-Hungry Lovergirl

12,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Blitzkrieg Charge

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:28 pm
I'd like to thank Rayne Bloodstone for accepting me into this guild at such a late hour. (Unless you live outside of the america's. Which I would still wish to thank you for accepting me just cross off the late hour bit.)

I am not that much of a social person but I've recently been getting bored of Gaia, most likely because of the lack of social interaction. Upon viewing the profile of Dysopian Lover (I apologize if I misspelled your name) I came across the link to this guild, seeing as one of the few things I do on gaiaonline was play zomg I figured it couldn't hurt to check it out.

So here I am. Hello everyone. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:39 pm
Blitzkrieg Charge
I'd like to thank Rayne Bloodstone for accepting me into this guild at such a late hour. (Unless you live outside of the america's. Which I would still wish to thank you for accepting me just cross off the late hour bit.)

I am not that much of a social person but I've recently been getting bored of Gaia, most likely because of the lack of social interaction. Upon viewing the profile of Dysopian Lover (I apologize if I misspelled your name) I came across the link to this guild, seeing as one of the few things I do on gaiaonline was play zomg I figured it couldn't hurt to check it out.

User ImageWho will save you soul...

Hey Hun! Nah, I'm actually in the US, Eastern time zone. ;p It's 1:39AM. ^^ I'm a night owl.

I hope you enjoy the guild and if you have any questions then please feel free to PM me or anyone else. I would have commented you back but I'm having a horrible issue with General Errors all over the place and I can't do anything. ;~;

:3 We're a pretty active guild and chat it up.. If you are a lurker Divine will sniff you out and try to get you talking. ;p When it comes to the game itself, if you want a crew or someone to play with, just make a thread and people should come flying in. (normally around 4PM EST on weekdays though)

Anyways, Elloz and welcome!

...after all those lies you told?User Image

Rayne Bloodstone

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blitzkrieg Charge

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:47 pm
Rayne Bloodstone
Blitzkrieg Charge

Hey Hun! Nah, I'm actually in the US, Eastern time zone. ;p It's 1:39AM. ^^ I'm a night owl.

I hope you enjoy the guild and if you have any questions then please feel free to PM me or anyone else. I would have commented you back but I'm having a horrible issue with General Errors all over the place and I can't do anything. ;~;

:3 We're a pretty active guild and chat it up.. If you are a lurker Divine will sniff you out and try to get you talking. ;p When it comes to the game itself, if you want a crew or someone to play with, just make a thread and people should come flying in. (normally around 4PM EST on weekdays though)

You're part of the Eastern time zone also. smile

I hope I enjoy this guild also and I'll be sure to hit you up if I happen upon something I don't understand. I wouldn't know, I never leave comments or message people. The comment I left you was the first comment I've left on anyone's profile actually. sweatdrop

Oh and I'm sorry but who's Divine? Would that happen to be a regular of the guild I don't know? sweatdrop Also I'll be sure to do that if I need a crew. I'm only a cl 4.4 right now so I guess I'm a bit of a noob in my current state.

Would it be ok if I were to add you to my friends list? smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:48 pm
Divine is the mod in charge of promoting lurkers to post xd  

Valheita

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100

Blitzkrieg Charge

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:50 pm
Valheita
Divine is the mod in charge of promoting lurkers to post xd

Oh, how did I not catch that name when I checked the mods of the guild. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:53 pm
Blitzkrieg Charge
Rayne Bloodstone
Blitzkrieg Charge

You're part of the Eastern time zone also. smile

I hope I enjoy this guild also and I'll be sure to hit you up if I happen upon something I don't understand. I wouldn't know, I never leave comments or message people. The comment I left you was the first comment I've left on anyone's profile actually. sweatdrop

Oh and I'm sorry but who's Divine? Would that happen to be a regular of the guild I don't know? sweatdrop Also I'll be sure to do that if I need a crew. I'm only a cl 4.4 right now so I guess I'm a bit of a noob in my current state.

Would it be ok if I were to add you to my friends list? smile

Ooohhh, I feel honored =O

And as Vally said, Divine is one of the many moderators here. He likes to call out the lurkers and get them to post so they don't feel neglected. :3 And don't worry, we have no issue leveling down or using mules to help you along. And you will learn the difference between n00b and newb around here. xD

:3 Sure thing, I don't mind.

Rayne Bloodstone

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Vanchiko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:49 pm
hello everyone ^^
I wanted to say thank you for accepting me into the guild, I'm Vanchiko, but mostly everyone just calls me Van~

I'm hoping to make more friends, I do tend to play a bit of zomg ninja
so hope to see anyone around sometime, I found this guild thru someone's siggy, so I figured to check it out. it really looks like everyone has fun here <3
think I'll take a look thru the guild somemore =w=

well thanks again~  
zOMG! Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games