Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Heavenly Sin (Rayne x Theasama) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:17 pm
Mao smile. He wrapped his arms around Nathan and held him close. "It's because you really do like me isn't it? I can read you like a book you know. But I imagine it's sort of hard for you to tell if I feel the same way. After all, I tried to push you away so many times last night. I've been doing that since the day we met because I was afraid that something like this would happen."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:23 pm
Nathan frowned at him. "You know, we could have just hugged and left out the serious conversation, but I suppose you are you..." He grinned. "Completely blunt!"
Then he sobered and gently stroked his hand through Mao's hair to push it behind his ear. "Is it really a terrible thing if we like one another?" he murmured, watching the Demon closely. "Why would - why should - you be afraid?"

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:29 pm
"I fear for everyone's safety but my own. I don't want you to get hurt because of me. Of course, I don't much think there's anything wrong with the two of us liking each other either." He then leaned in and pressed a kiss to Nathan's lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:39 pm
Nathan made a small sound, seemingly a protest, yet in truth it was his shyness coming to the fore at the abrupt kiss. He realised what it may have sounded like and gently wrapped his arms around Mao to reassure him that he didn't want to pull away.
Then he returned the kiss with a little hesitation since he'd never kissed anyone before. He'd been helpful to others, yes, but that didn't mean he'd gotten close enough to allow them to kiss him - or if they did, then his innocence and naive nature didn't allow him to understand what had truly happened.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:45 pm
After a moment, Mao pulled away. He looked down at Nathan and smiled. "You should come and eat something. It's not healthy to go without eating especially after what happened earlier." He released Nathan, then lead him out into the living room.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:54 pm
Nathan followed like a small puppy, smiling at Mao's back. After a moment he gave in and ran to the Demon, gently hugging him from behind as he planted a kiss upon Mao's cheek.
"You really are a teddy bear! Just wait 'til I tell all the children at your hospital! They'll be thrilled!"
He beamed until a thought occured to him. Then he moved to stand in front of Mao, biting his lip softly. "But they can't keep you, right? I can share your teddy bear-ness with them, but I get you back at the end of the day, right?" he asked, sounding childish in his innocence.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:00 pm
Mao shook his head. "I won't let anyone else but you come near me. I trust you and you alone." Mao sounded more serious than he had before. He turned and walked back into the kitchen to prepare something to eat for Nathan.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:05 pm
Nathan frowned and then went to Mao and gently tugged him until they were facing one another. His own expression serious, he stared into the Demon's eyes.
"Why can't you trust the children? They're kids and won't be able to do anything to hurt you. I'd be with you, so that if they tried to steal you away - you are cute, you know - then I'd have you back with me in an instant!"

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:00 pm
Mao shook his head. He smiled and placed a hand on Nathan's head. "Those kids are dead scared of me. They know me as the nurse from hell. I think my first day on the job disturbed them a bit considering some of the old hags there thought I was a girl and tried to put me in that stereotypical female nurse's uniform. After that all I saw them for was to give them shots and none of them seemed to enjoy that much"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:39 pm
Nathan grinned. "But I can easily change their minds: all I have to do is be playful with you and invite them to join in - we could both give them piggyback rides or something!" He nodded, thinking aloud.
"If we could manage to set up ropes to dangle from the ceiling then we could fly around the room and pretend that we were using the ropes instead of truly flying...!"

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:44 pm
"Or I could just fly them around for real," Mao commented. "You know, if I was to do something like that, I'd only do it to piss all the other nurses off. I'd bring them candy and all sorts of things they're not supposed to eat in a hospital." Mao said all this without really considering if Nathan would take him seriously or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:53 pm
Nathan nodded. "That's what I meant: put ropes up to make it seem as though we're not really flying - that way we avoid detection as non-humans!" He beamed.
"Yeah! We could sneak sweets in and then you blame me so you don't get fired - we simply give adorable, innocent expressions and the nurses will soften up and smile!"

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:42 pm
"That's alright," Mao replied as he began to prepare Nathan's meal. "I've done worse and they've yet to fire me. And even if they do, it doesn't really matter. I can find a job easily."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:14 pm
Nathan blinked at him. "Really? How do you find a job - one you actually want - easily? It's hard to get the job, even if you do find a decent one!"
He paused. "But I couldn't let them fire you - my suggestion, my blame!" He smiled as he went to watch over Mao's shoulder.
"What are you making?"

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:23 pm
"Ramen, the real stuff. Not that cheap crap you buy and make in like five seconds. I'm also going to try and make something that I learned to make from my grandmother. It's a type of candy you make from all natural stuff. Berries, nuts, that sort of thing. If you like it I can make some more for your kids. That way at least we're bringing them something slightly less... bad for them."  
♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games