Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaming Guild - Wandering Warriors

Back to Guilds

An adventure of a lifetime! Who know's what will happen next?... Only one way to find out!! 

Tags: Anime, Mystery, Role Playing, story, Combat 

Reply Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors
Got a question or suggestion? Here's the place! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:31 am
Tenjho Sonozaki
This is my version of F-Tenjho. I kind of like it

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol its like the hair defies gravity! but it looks pretty good in my opinion. do you want me to send you Miyuki's side of the story for the future arc? (i swear to god just thinking of this arc reminds me of the future arc in KHR)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:47 am
ChromeDokuro16
Tenjho Sonozaki

lol its like the hair defies gravity! but it looks pretty good in my opinion. do you want me to send you Miyuki's side of the story for the future arc? (i swear to god just thinking of this arc reminds me of the future arc in KHR)

Sure If you want too. This is my version of F-Hotaru. It was hard

Tenjho Sonozaki
Vice Captain

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:06 am
Tenjho Sonozaki
ChromeDokuro16
Tenjho Sonozaki

Sure If you want too. This is my version of F-Hotaru. It was hard

looks like it was also i sent you Miyuki's side of the story  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:59 pm
Tenjho Sonozaki

lol, nice hair

also F-Hotaru doesn't use swords. and if you want Tenjho's side of the story, gimme some time. I've only done Zenji's and Miyuki's so far.  

shade9182
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HadoKennie
Vice Captain

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:47 pm
hey zenji do you want kasai and tetsu in the future arc?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:52 pm
shade9182
Tenjho Sonozaki

lol, nice hair

also F-Hotaru doesn't use swords. and if you want Tenjho's side of the story, gimme some time. I've only done Zenji's and Miyuki's so far.

Its alright take your time  

Tenjho Sonozaki
Vice Captain

Tenjho Sonozaki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:59 pm
All this talk about flaws in a persons character has got me thinking. Do any of you guys have a problem with my character? Is there anything that you feel I should do more or less often?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:02 pm
Tenjho Sonozaki
All this talk about flaws in persons character has got me thinking. Do any of you guys have a problem with my character? Is there anything that you feel I should do more or less often?

son.....i hate the fact that your character....doesn't kill anything. like come on man you're a dragon and ice type man do some ice beams up in this b***h and call it a day yeah b-boy that shits for real mofo. s**t, b***h, ******** a** and blat blat.....lol  

HadoKennie
Vice Captain

Tenjho Sonozaki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:48 pm
Inazuma Dorobo
Tenjho Sonozaki
All this talk about flaws in persons character has got me thinking. Do any of you guys have a problem with my character? Is there anything that you feel I should do more or less often?

son.....i hate the fact that your character....doesn't kill anything. like come on man you're a dragon and ice type man do some ice beams up in this b***h and call it a day yeah b-boy that shits for real mofo. s**t, b***h, ******** a** and blat blat.....lol

Take this seriously you A$$ munch  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:51 pm
Tenjho Sonozaki
Inazuma Dorobo
Tenjho Sonozaki

Take this seriously you A$$ munch

lol k. um not much of a problem just be more descriptive with your posts instead of one liners/words/sentence.  

HadoKennie
Vice Captain

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:02 pm
Inazuma Dorobo
Tenjho Sonozaki

Leave the killing to Spyther and/or Fozzil occasionally, Ina. I think we have enough bloodshed around, unless were taking a Mortal Kombat route.

Your good Tenjho. Just use more of you element when fighting, you have for a reason. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. F-Zero #1 my personal favorite. I already know what your thinking about the hair xD. But keep in mind Zero was raised and still lives in the wild most of the time so hes like a present day Tarzan lol He doesn't believe in haircuts.

What do you think Zenji?  

ZERO D DRAGUN
Captain

Tenjho Sonozaki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:23 pm
yeah you should change the hair, You should have long hair that's.......wayyy~ to much hair  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:29 pm
ZERO D DRAGUN
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. F-Zero #1 my personal favorite. I already know what your thinking about the hair xD. But keep in mind Zero was raised and still lives in the wild most of the time so hes like a present day Tarzan lol He doesn't believe in haircuts.

What do you think Zenji?

HA HA!

No, seriously, the hair is rad, dude. Keep it! 8D  

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:23 pm
is there anything wrong with my character? anything i should change or add? cause i seriously dont want to screw up the story line also that hair is longer then mine o.o  
Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff