Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild
The Great Final Fantasy Trivia Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zack Strife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:15 pm
Ayame
Zack Strife
*Appears in a puff of smoke* Hey whats up all!?!? Quizzes eh!?? I'm up for any quiz of any sort! Sup Ayame and Gwyn I'm back!!!

ZA~~CK!!

*hugs*

Welcome back! xd

Thx ^_^ Great to be back, Gwyn kinda made me come back since we've been talkin on AIM and yea I just checked Gaia and got this invite so yup smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:40 pm
Well well, if it isn't the legendary Zach Strife.

I don't believe we've met before. You can just call me Cid.  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

Zack Strife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:57 pm
Chibicid
Well well, if it isn't the legendary Zach Strife.

I don't believe we've met before. You can just call me Cid.

Err wow I'm a legend now?!? Heh Zack* but nice to meet ya Cid, what Cid are you from...what FF#?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:21 pm
aaahhh the legendry zack strife ive heard too much from the other members about you xp it is an honour.  

final_sword

Zack Strife

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:12 pm
final_sword
aaahhh the legendry zack strife ive heard too much from the other members about you xp it is an honour.
Hey man thx, alrighty then lets get this party started! Alright, since I just got here I'm gonna make a pretty ez question bout my fav char Zack, name all of the equipment that Zack has like his accessories, weapons, ect. when they are at Mt. Nibel (Including the new materia he recieved from Shinra)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:23 pm
Oh, Ayame was right on the FFIV question, and Sword was right about Giga Gaia, but Zack has asked a question so I'll let him go.

As for Zack's question, lemme take a crack at this (he has asked me this over AIM before...)

Weapon: Buster Sword
Armor: Iron Bangle
Access: none
Materia: umm... damn.. *thinks of name* its the sneak attack one...  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

Zack Strife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:35 pm
Bwahaha You only got the Arm and the Wpn right, and yes I did ask you this earlier, and yes there is an accessory razz lol Gwyn cmon! (Oh yea FYI even if you tried to look off the internet or somethin like that theres a 99.9% chance you won't find this...not even in a guide or anythin lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:35 pm
Zack Strife
Bwahaha You only got the Arm and the Wpn right, and yes I did ask you this earlier, and yes there is an accessory razz lol Gwyn cmon! (Oh yea FYI even if you tried to look off the internet or somethin like that theres a 99.9% chance you won't find this...not even in a guide or anythin lol)
the accesory is a ribbon isnt it? And Counter attack for the materia?  

final_sword

Zack Strife

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:56 pm
final_sword
Zack Strife
Ehehehe....no way way off wink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:08 pm
Zack Strife
final_sword
Zack Strife
Ehehehe....no way way off wink
meh , well i nevr got him.  

final_sword

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:12 pm
I ain't gonna even try....because I have NO CLUE (never paid much attention to what materia everyone had in that flashback scene in Nibel...) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:35 pm
lol I could leave that question up for ages to come and no one would get it cmon ppl ! K well I'll give you the answer, wpn. Buster Sword, Arm. Iron Bangle, Acc. Power Wrist, Materia. Pre-Emptive Materia  

Zack Strife

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:37 pm
Zack Strife
lol I could leave that question up for ages to come and no one would get it cmon ppl ! K well I'll give you the answer, wpn. Buster Sword, Arm. Iron Bangle, Acc. Power Wrist, Materia. Pre-Emptive Materia

Heh... okay, that was a good one. You can go ahead and go again, since no one got it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:48 pm
Gwyndolyn Masamune
Zack Strife

Heh... okay, that was a good one. You can go ahead and go again, since no one got it.
....May I ask of the sudden change of names...and male to female... sweatdrop did I miss somethin? Oy, but anyways, k now for Q. #2, Name what materia you get from Red XIII, Yuffie, Cait Sith and Vincent when they join your party.  

Zack Strife

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:30 pm
Zack Strife
Gwyndolyn Masamune
Zack Strife

....May I ask of the sudden change of names...and male to female... sweatdrop did I miss somethin? Oy, but anyways, k now for Q. #2, Name what materia you get from Red XIII, Yuffie, Cait Sith and Vincent when they join your party.

Red- Fire, All, Sense
Yuffie- Throw... something.. else.. can't remember.
Cait Sith - Transform, Manipulate
Vincent- None?

Oh, and as for the whole name/sex change thing, lets just say I got bored.  
The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff