Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:38 pm

Azure made a large gulp at the mention of both ideas. Neither of them sounded like a great idea, or a great way to die. "Uh..." it was a tough decision to make. "Lets try flying." Azure felt with either case, if he sucked at flying he could just stick out his wings and fall down a little slower... hopefully. Azure's wings flung open and a few flakes of ice that had gathered on the feather tips flew off. "Wow, its cold up here." Azure exclaimed as he shivered. "Hopefully the flight will go well."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:47 pm
She giggled, stepping back from him to flutter her own wings. "Just try to keep moving. Your body'll warm up again in no time!" With that, she gave a little hop, her wings turning into red smudges again as she hovered and slowly rose a foot. Her soft red hair stirred slightly with the air moved by her wings, arms slightly raised in balance, one leg bent to give a sort of pixie/angelesc look. "I'll fly beneath you if your wings give out."  

Tartara

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:09 pm

That made him feel so much better that she had a plan in case he started to fall. Azure nodded his head slowly up and down. "Alright, lets do this. We should pick up the basket, and then... I can walk you back." Azure glanced at Adora to make sure that was okay. It wasn't like they could spend the whole night together or anything it was getting pretty late. Azure jumped up and pushed his wings down. "Ready to fall." Azure teased with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:18 pm
She paused before nodding. "Yeah, sounds like a plan." She smiled and flittered to the edge, giggling. "And I'm ready to catch. Try to go down slowly so you wont have to handle the fast landing." The female's wings stopped then, just froze as she hovered a foot from the ledge...and dropped like a stone down. Her hair flew up, her body still in that pixie pose as she fell further and further, without the slightest hint of panic. Her wings all at once started up again, slowing her down and picking her back up to fly to the rock wall and grab some footholds to wait. The slightest hint of his wings giving out and she'd push off of the wall to catch him.  

Tartara

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:29 pm

Azure flew to the edge and watched as Adora fell. His jaw dropped, how could she have just left him and dripped off the cliff like that. "Uhm, I'll be there... just a second." Azure hesitated as he looked down to her falling figure. "Now or nothing..." he muttered as he flew off the ledge, his wings stuck out fully extended and flat against his back. Azure slowly circled in a downhill slope. It didn't require much work to fly like this, with the wind holding him up. "Hey this isn't to bad Adora." Azure yelled to her as he continued to circle down.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:42 pm
She watched as he flew off the ledge, emerald eyes focused on only him. Good...slow...tactic. Very safe, but also really slow, like a snowflake drifting down from the sky. "You're doing great Azure! Oh! And remember! Don't look down!"  

Tartara

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:55 pm

Slowly, slowly, slowly. Oh come on, even he was getting tired of his slow drift. He pointed his body at a more downward angle so that his depreciation in height would be greater. Of course the moment Adora reminded him not to look down his eyes looked down. "Ahhh!" Azure shouted as he looked down at the spinning world. "What did you make me do that for?" Azure's arms flailed about as he struggled to regain control of himself. During that moment he descended further, but eventually he caught himself.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:15 pm
The 'Ahh' sent her springing off the rock to soar upwards, crimson wings fluttering. She stopped when he caught himself though, a good seven feet below him. The female pouted. "I told you not to look down. Its a dizzying effect and not good for the stomachs of new flyers!"  

Tartara

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:22 pm

"Yeah, well that's when I looked down." Azure laughed as he slowly made his way down to Adora. "Thanks for the heads up at least." It was true, Azure didn't feel all that great after looking down it was like the world was just... woah. He couldn't even put a name to what he saw. "Well lets just hurry up and land again so I can be on the ground." Azure felt as if he'd kiss the ground when he landed.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:55 pm
"You weren't supposta!" She protested, this time slowly spireling down with him. "And easier said then done...I feel like a leaf or something." She giggled, liking actually liking that idea.  

Tartara

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:03 pm

"I didn't mean to." Azure responded to her protest. He enjoyed the liesurely pace they were flying down at. It was a lot better then free falling or doing a whole lot ofwork flapping his wings. He looked at Adora and smirked as he followed by her side. "If it makes you feel any better... you're a very cute leaf." Azure smiled politely at her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:31 pm
She still pouted, fluttering down slowly with the male. Until of course, the cute comment. The female leaned over, tenderly kissing his cheek. "Much better actually."  

Tartara

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:42 pm

Azure blushed, "That's good, I was starting to get worried for a moment." Azure smiled. Spotting the original ledge they had sat on (or at least he hoped it was the same ledge), Azure changed direction and landed there his feet impacted hard to the ground. He instantly fell to his knees on the ground. Whether he intentionally or unintentionally fell to the ground was unclear. "Ah sweet ground." Azure exclaimed as he bowed his head to it. He wasn't quite desperate enough to kiss it though.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:04 pm
She aimed for it as well, her wings gently lowering her to the ground to stop their constant blur. Adora breathed in and out deeply. "We're halfway down now!" She giggled.  

Tartara

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:17 pm

Azure nodded his head as he searched the dark, empty, patch on the side of the mountain. "Yay. Almost off the mountain!" Azure exclaimed. "Oh... but, well..." Azure paused realizing that going back down the mountain would make them have to go back home, though they could always, and probably would see each other again. People just don't stop seeing each other after a night like this. Azure found the basket and picked it up. "Are we walking down?" Azure hoped she would say yes.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff