Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: What Could Have Been (Temporary Hiatus)

Back to Guilds

A semi-lit and up Bleach Role-Play Guild with an alternate Story and Original Characters. 

Tags: Fullbringer, Shinigami, Arrancar, Story, Quincy 

Reply ♢Out of Character
Mandatory OoC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:50 am
Ubiquitouch

Thank you for understanding.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:00 pm
Jighthigh
Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Do you still need someone to interact with at the division one grounds because
I can make an Npc if you need (I'm going to be making one quickly anyhow.)
Would be nice, so that I can actually, y'know, have Gengyo actually go to and say, "Hey, uhhh, I have an insanely powerful Arrancar here. Oh, and btw, there's a couple Kido Grandmasters of at least Captain level currently waltzing around."  

Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Greedy Capitalist

10,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:02 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
The Shinagami are going to lose aren't they?

Yep Chi and Mana are currently fighting the Vizard and will eventually lose despite their efforts they will probable need to be emitted to the Fourth Division
I think so far Mana is one foot in the grave already while Chi has lost use of his right arm currently although the vizard are in a bad way to.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:04 pm
Yuri Valentine - Sifu
Jighthigh
Yuri Valentine - Sifu

Do you still need someone to interact with at the division one grounds because
I can make an Npc if you need (I'm going to be making one quickly anyhow.)
Would be nice, so that I can actually, y'know, have Gengyo actually go to and say, "Hey, uhhh, I have an insanely powerful Arrancar here. Oh, and btw, there's a couple Kido Grandmasters of at least Captain level currently waltzing around."

Alright just send Genyo over to the first division and I'll reply as soon as I can.  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:08 pm
I was thinking more along the lines of the fact that the Arrancar and the Fullbringers are allies. The Quincies wouldn't be friends with the Shinagami even if the World was ending and, the Visored are currently trying to destroy them. A whole lot seems to be going on and the Shinagami don't have a single clue.

Jighthigh
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Yep Chi and Mana are currently fighting the Vizard and will eventually lose despite their efforts they will probable need to be emitted to the Fourth Division
I think so far Mana is one foot in the grave already while Chi has lost use of his right arm currently although the vizard are in a bad way to.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:16 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
I was thinking more along the lines of the fact that the Arrancar and the Fullbringers are allies. The Quincies wouldn't be friends with the Shinagami even if the World was ending and, the Visored are currently trying to destroy them. A whole lot seems to be going on and the Shinagami don't have a single clue.

Jighthigh
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Yeah, we sort of talked a bit about the whole "Shinigami need allies" thing, but in truth, look at their numbers compared to the other factions.

They're on the back foot now, because they've just been hit with each attack one after the other, but They should be able to strike with full force and take some wins once getting a moment to collect themselves.  

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:20 pm
Will they get a chance to breath? Or are we just doom?

Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Jighthigh
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Yeah, we sort of talked a bit about the whole "Shinigami need allies" thing, but in truth, look at their numbers compared to the other factions.

They're on the back foot now, because they've just been hit with each attack one after the other, but They should be able to strike with full force and take some wins once getting a moment to collect themselves.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:22 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Jighthigh
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

I think after this whole vizard thing, everything should calm down for a bit.

I think after this whole vizard thing, things should calm down for a bit.  

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:27 pm
Got it. Maybe I'll post in the Red-Door Room early so that way Jack can be part of the action. Is three days a fair amount of time to wait for a response?

Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Jighthigh
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

I think after this whole vizard thing, everything should calm down for a bit.

I think after this whole vizard thing, things should calm down for a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 pm
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
Got it. Maybe I'll post in the Red-Door Room early so that way Jack can be part of the action. Is three days a fair amount of time to wait for a response?

That's about the time I start getting impatient, so I'd say so. Well, I get impatient an hour after I make my post, so I guess I'm not a good judge of it, but oh well.  

Ubiquitouch

Greedy Codger

Zigzag_Dragonslayer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:32 pm
I'm glad someone agrees with me because I really want to post.

Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

That's about the time I start getting impatient, so I'd say so. Well, I get impatient an hour after I make my post, so I guess I'm not a good judge of it, but oh well.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:41 pm
Ubiquitouch
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

Jighthigh
Zigzag_Dragonslayer

I was about to say. The Shinigami would actually kick some butt if they weren't being blindsided lol  

Mattrnot

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:03 pm
Wow went to the rally because I was bored but found a large group people doing very detailed Cybering that was really awkward..... the towns and rally haven't changed much have they compared to the rest of gaia? XP  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:25 pm
Ubiquitouch

Oh no my Soul Reaper is not done yet, just my Quincy.  

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:27 pm
Jighthigh
Lady Apple White

Just making sure it's Temperance my Quincy your talking about if so I will avoid fights at all cost!

♢Out of Character

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games