Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Rina's mantion<3 (join the fun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:22 pm
Ivy sat down on the bed "I've noticed something, your know my 'story'" when she said story she put air quotes "But I know nothing about your past"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:23 pm
"You really that interested?" Lance said looking into Ivy's eyes.  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:26 pm
Ivy nodded while looking back into Lance's eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:36 pm
"Alright." Lance leans back and puts his arms on the bed for support, "I had over-protective parents. They never let me leave the house, and homeschooled. I didn't care, though. I just thought that was how people lived. Though eventually I became irritated with the constant scenery and the fact that my parents were the only ones I got to talk to. Well, them and Drake. I asked if I could go outside, of course they denied me, and I became angry, which is apparently what started my life as a mage, because as my anger grew, pulses of magical energy flew out of me, throwing my parents into walls. It took me over an hour to calm myself." He stayed quiet for a few seconds before continuing, "About a month after that incident, my future master came to our house. He explained that I had the gift, to control the mystical forces known as magic. He offered for me to go study the magical arts with him. My parents refused. So as a result, my anger overcame me, again, but this time my magic came out in much...bigger, waves. Probably because someone who was attuned to magic was there. Anyhow, my anger overtook me and I ended up killing them, my master didn't seem to care much. He explained to me that they were chains keeping me down, and that for my new life to begin, they had to be shattered. And for the next 14 years, he trained me in magic, he also made me exercise without end, so my body could keep up with the stress that magic inflicted. Then once I finished, I traveled around for about two months, then I found this place and, you know the rest." After a few seconds he turned back to Ivy, "Is that what you were after?"  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:38 pm
"Yes thank you" Ivy said then wrapped her arm around him and kissed his check  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:39 pm
Lance wrapped his arm around Ivy's waist and pulled her in closer, then returned the kiss, but on the lips this time.  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:47 pm
Ivy smiled and rested her head on his sholder  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:48 pm
Lance continued to hold Ivy. Master would not approve of this. At all.  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:38 pm
Madara Freeman
I was saving it for the girl I love *blushes at what she says* so you was saving it for me?

She is caught off guard and blushes brightly. She gives a small nod and smiles.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:45 pm
You wanna get on top?  

II Saizaku Uchiha II

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:47 pm
She blushes even brighter and shrugs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:57 pm
(Time skipz) *patrick lays there panting with suki on top* that was incredible suki wow you felt great  

II Saizaku Uchiha II

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:18 pm
She rolls off of Patrick blushing again. "Err thanks." she says and giggles.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Your welcome sweetie I hope no one heard us  

II Saizaku Uchiha II

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:44 pm
"That would be embarrassing." She says and smiles.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff