Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
X-Men the next generation (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in Joining
  Yes
  No
  Maybe yes maybe no
View Results

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:34 pm
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

The rest of the school day went fast. It was one class after the next which led to the last class of Chemistry with Mr.Physik. Through out the day she stood in front of the class and introduced herself, and met a lot of new friends. Despite it all, she couldn't help but worry about what she had to find out after the school day was done. The last bell rang and though she needed to work on some homework, she really needed to find out if Kerana was really the one spotted in the news reports.

She shifted into her fox form nod started sniffing for her scent, leaving her clothes behind. She remembered when she last was aware she shifted to the beast which was in the gym. She got a good sense of her scent. The fox kept her nose to the ground, but the only traces of Kerana was in the gym and in the lab where she was strapped down.

The little fox caught Mr. Nixon's scent and she followed it and found her teacher tending a garden. She sat next to him nudging his leg, letting him know she was there. She panted happily, which one could imagine that she felt a sense of relief in her findings.

mc2

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:09 pm
Dean Nixon
a.k.a. Myth

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Myth gave a light surprised frown. The fox girl had found her way to him. Still on one knee he patted her head.

"Had a good first day kiddo?"He asked her with a small smile. He frowned after saying it however." Say, how do you think your fellow students will respond if they suddenly found your clothes but not you near them?"

"I mean, I do take it that you don't magically have them with you?"  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:04 pm
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

Felicia wagged her tail as he asked about her day confirming the notion that she did indeed have a great day.

The fox let out a playful gekkering which sounded like a laugh as he asked about her clothes. Which gave the impression that she wasn't worried about it. The clothes were sitting hen her room. She went there after school was over.

She rubbed her cheek and her body against his leg, like a cat would, and walked over to his garden. Her nose went toward the plants he was growing, not recognizing what some of the plants she looked up to her teacher with an inquisitive look to her face. A look that says 'what are you growing?'

Fox Calls

mc2

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:47 pm
Dean Nixon
a.k.a. Myth

"Ah these? It's a hobby of mine. Can't spent all of my time working out and honing my skills. Gotta have some downtime as well. Well, besides gaming that is." Myth told his student.

He grabbed hold of one of the leaves of a Heuchera.

"They send up slender, wiry stems of tiny bell-shaped, pink or white blooms. But it’s the scalloped or lobed leaves I love most; they come in delicious shades of cool lime, plum, chocolate, and more."

"Over here we have a Alstroemeria. These flowers of the evergreen hybrids come in shades of purple with dark flecks. Alstroemeria aurea, a different one, blooms come in shades of yellow and orange.
The 2-to 3-foot tall plants produce flowering shoots as long as the soil doesn’t get too hot." Myth continued.

"I'm sure you already know roses. But did you know that the roses come from the Rosaceae family are also related to apples and strawberries? They all belong to the same family. Funny don't ya think? I mean nobody would think that a rose and a strawberry are related in anyway."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:28 pm
((OOC: the second link was not working for me))

User Image
Felicia Carter
???

As her teacher confessed it was his hobby, she let out a little sound that was a bit of a combination of a wine and a growl which kind of gave the impression that she was saying "really?" She wasn't expecting that this was his hobby, that he was so into gardening. Her mom had a little garden in the back yard and she would help with digging the holes for the seeds she was planting and helped with harvesting, with carrots,cucombers and strawberries to name a few.

The little fox sniffed the leaves of the plants that her teacher spoke of. It helps her remember what he was saying about each of the plants he spoke of. She licked her nose in between the different plants. She took a bit longer sniffing the roses, they always have a pleasing scent. As he mentioned that it was related to apples and strawberries, she could detect a hint of the two smells, with the main smell being that of the rose's. She swishes he's her tail a little an rubber his kneeling leg, then raced off back toward the mansion.

Felicia went to her room and shifted to her human form, then quickly slipped on the silk pajamas she had been borrowing from Cassie. She plopped on the bed reflecting upon the moment she had with Mr. Nixon just now. The scent of the plants,the roses, and especially his scent. It made her blush just thinking about it. She head down to the kitchen to pick up a snack to munch on while she was working on her homework.

The TV was on and it was on the "Daily Bugle News Network" with the same story from earlier. Some of her fellow students were watching or listening to it while James Jonah Jameson reported the same story earlier about sighting of the big red beast which connected to Kerana once more.

Fox Calls

mc2

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:52 pm
User Image
My name is Blink
though once upon a time I was called Aimee Perry

{Location: Genosha}

Blink and Shadow Walker shopped until they dropped. Blink took a moment to look at her watch, her eyes widen, "God! I didn't realize it was so late I've got a date in 5 minutes." she took Shadow Walker and her newly shopped for belongings and teleported them back to their apartment across the way from Warp's apartment. She rushed to the bathroom brushed her hair and put on a light blue minidress which complimented her pink hair color, red earrings, red necklace and red pumps. She poofed in front of Shadow Walker,"Don't wait up for me. Get yourself settled and make yourself at home. Tah, for now." she poofed back out attending her date.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------–---------

User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Catherine never shopped so much in her whole life. Although tiring it seemed kind of rewarding, she smiled to herself as she picked up the dress she would be wearing to the party. She was beginning to look forward to it, not only the party but to wearing the dress again. How she wished Amp wasn't under a spell, she would of loved to see the look on his face. Amp, as much as she wanted to say to Warp that he will not be an issue, she still had some mixed feelings about what to do if their paths cross again. She put most of her clothes away and decided to try one of her gym outfits. A pair of red shorts, a white tank top with sneakers.

She started going down stairs then slowed down at Amp's apartment. Although it was sealed from this side, it was opened from where the dragon busted Myth out. Something compelled her to go in she found that the punching bag was still hanging. She was planning to go down to the gym to punch a punching bag some more but since she was here now, why not. She looked to the futon. Though it was Myth that was there last she still could picture Amp's smiling face and optimistic attitude. Just picturing him made her hit the thing harder. She had feelings for him. Why?

She remembered how good it felt to see him worry about her when she first used shadow manipulation. She thought there was hope for him. Then it was followed up by the memory of their last encounter how cold he was toward her. "Rah!" She punched the punching bag, this felt good. She continued a flurry of punches and kicks, yelling at it all, as the memories continued to haunt her.

mc2

Nova Blancke

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:59 pm
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image
After a while of brainstorming some ideas Warp needed a moment alone.

"Alright, you lot, meeting adjourned. I need to figure things out and call Magneto. Calamity why don't you give Sorcerer a tour of Genosha. Force, head home and rest up, you look like you can use it. I'll let you know once I have something a bit more solid plan wise."

The others nodded and followed orders. When Force was walking by Amp's room he could hear what sounded like a fight on the inside.

mc2

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

AzureEyes_DarkMagician

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:36 am
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

Force sighed. It wasn't much of a meeting. He had already made up his mind and the rest just voiced their opinion. The guy was awfully fatalistic.

"Alright, well, just think about what I said." He said as he got up and left. It wasn't until he fully looked around he could see the damage that was done to the building. From what he understood, Myth 'casually' summoned a dragon to bust him out. Gotta hand it to the guy. He left in style. The hole in Amp's place was just as impressive. Well, it looked alright. Force could easily do that. When it came down to destructive force he was one of the higher ranking ones.

What didn't seem right about Amp's place was the sounds coming from inside. Either it was a fight or some really aggressive sex. Only one out of two he would break up. Imagine his disappointment surprise when he found out it was just Shadow Walker beating up her victim. She didn't strike him as the type to show a lot of skin. And he was right. Her current outfit didn't show a lot. In fact he had hoped the shorts were....shorter. But despite that he had to admit she had nice legs and overall figure. More bust area than Blink too. That's always a plus.

But why would she be in his place punching that thing? From what he understood she hadn't been here for long. In Genosha.

"That's a lot of anger ya got there."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Just as she was in the process of throwing a punch Force came in and instead of hitting the punching bag she missed. Her fist went through its shadow. She breathed and calmed herself then pulled her hand out. "I'm sorry, I have a lot of mixed feelings about Amp. There's part of me that is hesitant about hurting Amp. Yet, there's a part of me that gets so frustrated with the situation. It's like I'm trying hard to move on… but I can't. I'm so, confused."

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:39 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

Force sighed. Boy problems. Do all sheltered girls fall in love so quickly? " Just let me worry about hurting him"

"It's hard not to think about him when all you want to do is forget about him. Something like that huh? You wanted some romantic movie ending where you broke her magic spell over him and have a happy ever after right? " Force said carefully as he walked up to the punching bag and held it in place for her to continue.

"It's not any of my business but did you really fall for him that fast? I mean you've known him for...what...a few days?"  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:46 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

The purple headed girl smiled as Force offered to take care of hurting Amp. She nodded in agreement as the man pinpointed exactly what her internal struggle was. How did he know? Is it so obvious? (sigh) It would have been nice though.

Catherine blushed out of embarrassment as he included this observation. She rubbed her head. "Well, I thought he was cute. He has a wonderful optimism and sense of humor. And as weird as it may seem he's the first guy I like to show concern… When I came across shadow manipulation for the first time I was a bit shooken up. He asked if I was alright… He may have used me but even when he saw me off he said he hopped we didn't cross paths in battle, he even tried convincing me to join the X-Men with him. But I couldn't bring myself to do it."

"I guess part of it is. Before I came here I was very isolated at home and at school, because of my status and because of being a homosuperior. Here that doesn't matter. Even though I knew him for a short time I felt at least we were friends."

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:42 am
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

"So basically, he was the first guy that that was...nice to you simply for who you are. Well you're going to find a lot of people here that don't know nor care where you come from. One of the perks of Genosha I guess. Fresh start for everyone. It's like one big family." He let go of the punching bag. If she wasn't going to hit it no need for him to stand there like an a**.

"But him offering to take you with him wasn't kindness or anything. It's selfish and cruel. So if we do have to face him, I'll take care of him. Unless you are ready to unleash the anger this poor punching bag has suffered onto him"  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:41 am
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Once more Force, proved he understood the awkward girl. The situation seemed to be less awkward, he seemed to have a knack for listening. As Force went on to highlight Genosha's fresh start it offered, Catherine smiled and remembered how glad she happened to wash up on the shore of Genosha.

She felt a little confused as he pointed out that Amp was being selfish when offering to join him and the X-Men. Her train of thought was interupted as he pointed out the beating the punching bag took. She didn't realize the damage she placed upon it, she was blind placing one punch after the next.

"Oh my… did I do that? I'm terribly sorry. I did not realize… I have caused so much damage. " She rubbed her arm a moment in thought. Was she really ready to face Amp in a fight? Or would she freeze like she did before, seeing Amp the friend she aided instead of Amp member of the X-Men and enemy of Genosha? She let out a deep breath "As much anger I've unleashed on the punching bag just thinking about him… I still don't think I can bring myself to do it. Besides, he was the one who taught me. He'd know all of my moves especially if he cancels my power out before I can detect him. I'm not sure if I could beat him even if I did try with enhanced reflexes." She rubbed her head a little, "I'd be in Warp's position and you know how it goes when he and Amp are in close combat without power, Amp would win. Heh, with that in mind I was planning on going to the gym, but got sidetracked, I guess." She really felt she needed to focus on fighting without her power, especially since it's not only Amp they have to worry about, but also the Reaper for he too may share Amp's ability, needless to say the likelihood of getting a collar around her neck. "So…" she rocked a little on her feet,"what are you up to?"

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:15 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

Force chuckled." It's a punching bag. It can take the hits you throw at it"

"I suppose I'm the best fighter around. At least in the Brotherhood.So I suppose I could pick up where he left of. If you are interested anyway. I got a knack for learning. It's nothing like muscle memory or anything I just absorb information really quickly. If I make a mistake and correct it, that'll be the last time I make that mistake. So again, let me worry about Amp in the field."

"Besides being an excellent listener at the moment? Nothing. I was on my home. See how that place looks, try and air it out. After all it I haven't been there for a few months now. Pretty sure all of the plants are dead and the fridge'd smell like a freaking corpse." He sighed.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:00 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

"Oh, well why yes, I am interested in learning from you. What better way to learn how to fight than to learn from the best fighter in the Brotherhood." she said with a grin. "You absorb information? Wow! That must come in handy."

She listened as Force went on about his apartment. It seemed he wasn't looking forward to that. "Um… Do you need help with that? Perhaps I can somehow use my shadow manipulation to help with the clean up. I'd think it's simply dreadful to return to a home in a more sour state than when you left it."

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games