Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:03 pm
Valentina La Russa
Second year Gryffindor

"It was only a possibility that I might join it. Normally a way of relaxation and to keep my mind off things." Valentina said as she knew her hair should of stayed red. "I want to go back to red hair now I miss it to much and still feels weird with black." she said. "Even though I do get see my father's parents but while my mother parents are deceased. I use to love going to see grandmother Lucia and grandfather Antonio during the summer holiday. " Valentina said with a tear to her eye. As Valentina sat there thinking about all the memories of her grandparents she felt the tears building up as she wiped her eyes one her robes.

mc2

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:01 pm
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // wearing his school robes
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // Valentina
CURRENTLY FEELING // unsure/feeling awkward
CURRENTLY THINKING // ...spacespac

═════════════════════════════════════════════════

space
                                                          "You talk a lot," Julius finally said, a bit bluntly, though his voice was quiet and calm. She also jumped topics a lot, Julius had noted but he didn't feel the need to say that. He noted her wiping her eyes on her robes as she mentioned her deceased maternal grandparents. Maybe it was a recent loss? He figured it wasn't something to ask one way or another. Instead he looked down the table to watch the others.

He glanced back at her and added with a sigh, "And, no reason to focus on things that could upset you. What happened to the whole 'it'll be a fun year'?" He nodded to the first years who had joined the table. The Gryffindor table was noisy and busy like usual, it seemed to him there was plenty going on in his house to keep someone busy if they wanted.

mrs-lestrange

(( OCC: ...))  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:02 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Third Year

Theo shook his head. The first Quidditch game was just about the first two weeks of school last year, but he would not say anything this time...he didn't want to strain the conversation even farther. He just wanted it to calm down a bit...he wanted himself to calm down. He was angry at first...but as he began to tone her out a bit he started to calm down. He looked like he was listening, but he truly was not...that is until the last part of what she had said. He did pick out some words like sorry...and sass...and the phrase 'not get defensive about it', but what lied between those words were definitely a mystery to him. Despite this, he heard what she had to say towards the end.

"No...I don't want to be a shoulder to cry on," he said as he flashed her a small smile. If she wanted normal...here it goes. He was going to be him and he wasn't going to be nice. He had been frustrated a bit over the summer because he felt like he didn't belong in the Wizarding World...which led to his constant remembrance of his lack of biological parents. That's what really set him off over the summer, but he would never let anyone know that. It showed in his voice sometimes however...he was...rather edgy at some points of time. Maybe the only reason he thought he didn't belong is because what happened last year...he did not know. Maybe it wasn't that he felt that he didn't belong, rather that he didn't want to be there. That may have been it. "No, you can stay," he said to her, watching the Sorting again. It was almost over. He was really glad it was too.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

In Company of: None
Wearing:Hogwarts Uniform-4th Year

Good. Things aren't as weird, now.

"Don't worry about it, I have a friend who is a Hufflepuff. Being a shoulder to cry on is more their thing, anyways," Ronna said glancing up to see him flash her a smile-more typical of how things were before the whole Alex thing- and said she could stay. "Besides, me actually crying about something-anything... I can count all that on my fingers alone and still have at least one or two fingers to spare."

She forced a chuckle and added, "It's not like crying ever solves anything, anyways. Wait... dry eye-crying would probably help that," She ended brightly-maybe a bit too brightly. Veronica was so focused on trying to maintain normal. Besides, she wasn't the type of person who liked people to worry about her. She didn't like to be weak or seem weak and her stubbornness usually made that possible.

Theo still seemed a bit aggravated but she decided not to probe or-more accurately-call him out on it or interrogate him about it. "Anyways, you've lucked out having such a great upperclassman on your side, Theo, don't forget that," She said tossing her hair over her shoulder and glancing to watch the last of the sorting. She was joking mostly about her own so-called greatness, but she was honest and sincere about being on Theo's side. They were friends, even if he was seeming to have bouts of annoying-ness and immaturity recently since they started talking. He had seemed fine at the end feast-or did more or less then. But, after running into Alex in Diagon Alley he just seemed different. She couldn't imagine a break-up with somebody when you were twelve could be that upsetting. It seemed kind of small, especially when you looked at the big picture of things. Then again, maybe she shouldn't talk she spent all of last year avoiding Crash, which now that she thought about it would be impossible to do if she did make it on the quidditch team.

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:34 pm
Valentina La Russa
Second year Gryffindor

"It will be a fun year" Valentina said "Sorry it was a tough week as they where buried 2 days before I left for school." She said "Forget me, How was your holidays?" Valentina asked. maybe she should start mediation to relax her or maybe yoga. Maybe she needs to hurt someone to release her anger.

mc2

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:36 pm
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // wearing his school robes
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // Valentina
CURRENTLY FEELING // unsure/feeling awkward
CURRENTLY THINKING // How can I 'forget her' when she is chatting so much and is sitting right here?spacespac

spaceHe glanced back at her as she confidently declared it would be a fun year, she seemed determined to make it the case judging by the fact it was a declaration. Then she mentioned her grandparents had just passed-he supposed he should say something, but what were you supposed to say to practically a stranger about something like that? Then she said to forget her and inquired about his holidays. She had obviously misunderstood his simple statement about her talkativeness to be that he felt like chatting some, too. The truth was he was fine with sitting back and observing things around him, but Valentina had decided to chatter away to him. Then again they were in the same year and had rode the carriages up together along with the third year who didn't seem like he was in a particularly good mood-worse maybe after a tall blonde girl with freckles said what seemed like practically a monologue. He wondered what the story was with that and he also wondered why a girl who was already so tall chose heels of all things to wear. Didn't most girls prefer to be petite and not tower over her peers, especially the guys? Maybe it was that legendary confidence-sometimes border-lining on arrogance- Gryffindors was supposed to have and she liked to stand out?

He glanced back at Valentina who he remebered asked about his holidays. "Fairly average," He answered, with a shrug. "A bit noisy like usual with my two brothers and I back together in the same house... but normal enough." While he enjoyed Hogwarts and knowing that his brothers weren't complete oddities as they could do magic and were at a magical school, it was a bit odd feeling to not be around Dori and Ty as much as they were all in separate houses. Then again, just because they were triplets and sported the same blue hair thanks to Dori now, they were individuals with their own distinct personalities. For example, he noted glancing over at the Hufflepuff table, Dori had seemed to run into a first year girl who was probably more talkative than him and just as energetic. Well, at least the two seemed to be getting along, though Julius wondered if two people with that much energy would get along for any length of time. Either they would be trying to compete to be the center of attention or end up playing off each others' energy and end up being like two toddlers hyped up on sugar all the more.

mrs-lestrange

(( OCC: Long post for Julius. I think I may have finally gotten used to him a bit.))  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:05 pm
Valentina La Russa
Second year Gryffindor

As Valentina sat there thinking what her life could of been like if she went Beauxbaton's instead of Hogwarts originally her parents wanted to her to. Valentina would of loved going there because she would actually know people that goes there and rather no knowing anyone here and feeling like a loner. She hopes she can make friends this year or there isn't much point being here.

mc2

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:12 pm
User Image

---&
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

click click click, The heels made the familiar sound as Inari made her way into the great hall. All the former students had taken there place and were excitedly talking of theirs summers and the year to come. She liked to listen as she made her way to the staff table the children all talk so excitedly and it made her heart swell just a little at their joy of being here. She needed all the good feelings she could get as of current she didn't have a lot going on. The school was her baby and there for her focus. She hadn't even had time to go on a date or hell just find a guy.

She reached the table and walked down making polite hello's to those there. Sitting down she had her game face on. Serious but soft at the corners of her mouth. She appeared as if she could scold you in one moment and praise you in the next. Inari liked to keep others guessing.

Once the sorting began it was just a matter of time till the hat yelled out it's last placement. As that was done, Inari stood and made her way around the table and up to the podium, letting the gold out spread out it's wings as she waited for the students to settle down from their new members.
"Hello, I am Inari Evernight, welcome to Hogwarts. I hope you will enjoy your time here as it is a wondrous place and can help you go far in life. For those of you returning, welcome back and I'm glad to see you made it through the break well.

Now to the rules. No magic outside of the classrooms. Do not enter the forest if you wish to live to see the end of the year. Now listen in your classes and you should do just fine."
She clapped her hands and the tables filled with food and drink. She smiled at the wonder in some of the new student's eyes. Many had yet to see real magic and this was just their first taste."Enjoy dinner and have fun, soon classes will start." She stepped down and let them get back to their talks. Getting back to her throne like chair, Inari took a seat. Picking up her drink she took a big gulp of the wine that now filled the cup. And so it starts, she thought looking over the busy hall.

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:47 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Third Year

"Yeah, I'm not very good with this whole emotion thing if you haven't noticed yet," he said to her, a little happier this time around. He wasn't really sure how happy he was at the moment, but he would act the part...just like he had for just about seven years of his life. He even became extremely good at it, his facade turning into the real him. He was too the point that the facade was actually him now. He adopted the mindset he had now...he didn't always have it. "I don't think I've cried for a very long time. I think I'd give it a few years. I've had no reason to," he said to her, shrugging his shoulder a bit. He has grown angry, frustrated, annoyed, but he hasn't cried. He always believed that crying was for the weak minded who needed to depend on others to relieve them...and well...that wasn't him. He couldn't bring himself to show the weakness. Maybe it wasn't good for his health to bottle up everything in his mind, but quite frankly, he'd rather do that than cry.

"And it is extremely nice to know that I have such a GREAT upperclassmen by my side," he said jokingly, keeping his little half-smile on his face. He was joking when he put his sarcasm back into it. If Ronna wanted the real him, he would give it to her. She would get the fully sarcastic, care-free, joking Theo. That was half of the real him at least. The rest of it laid deep inside, bottled up by Theo as much as he could. He didn't want to be mean...not anymore...not after what happened to the poor girl he completely blasted in Diagon. He couldn't let that happen again. He might as well be a Slytherin, because he certainly acted like one at that point of time.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:40 am

In Company of: Theo/Other Gryffindors.
Wearing:Hogwarts Uniform-4th Year

Shut-up, Ronna. Do you always have to ramble on?

"Oh, and you think I am good with the whole emotion thing?" She laughed. "Did you forget my second year? Wait, no, God, please forget that whole disaster. Besides I think I've finally cleared up that to the best of my ability. I might have even managed to convince the captain and vice-captain of the quidditch team that I'm not a complete brat last year. Jacob at least said I have a chance to get on the team, reserve no doubt, but I'm happy with that. Then again, we don't have a lot of experienced beaters to any degree to chose from in the house-unless one of our new first years or someone else shows up and ends up to be amazing. All odds calculation, you know."

She glanced down at her plate which had a random assortment of food, she wasn't one who was particularly partial to any typical food besides bitter or spicy food which wasn't usually on the menu. She picked up her glass and was a bit surprised to find decaf coffee in her mug-how was it that the magical food display managed to figure out she had given up coffee completely, going without caffeine right away... she was pretty sure that coffee was going to be changed back to a strong black brew non-decaf after at least two weeks into the school year. Her schedule was busy to say the least, and she had the horror of having three late classes instead of just astronomy.

Glancing at Theo she said, "Actually, I thought I had gotten my maternal range and emotions from my mother. Dad was the big sap. After I met her I realized, I actually found out, actually I'm more like my Dad. Scary the woman decided to have two more kids after me."

She shook her head and added, "And that just might be why my half brothers think I'm a goddess. You should take notes, on that by the way," Ronna joked sticking out her tongue. "I'm like the tall, young, and cool version of their Mum. Hell, how many girls can pitch and hit a ball at speeds that would be at least comparable to the minor league on the American circuit. And hey, I'm not bad in most of my classes. Actually, I'm pretty awesome in potions and arithmancy, and I remember my lessons well. Full package, Theo. I think my little half-brothers are totally right, I must be a goddess."

She began to laugh at herself and stuck out her tongue, "Hey, I'm not bad at least and I have the loyalty of a Hufflepuff. And, honestly, I think Victor is secretly trying to turn me into one. Or maybe under my temper and hardheadness it always was there?"

"Anyways, you should at least go to the Gyffindor games with me since I'll be there regardless of what happens with try-outs. Oh and maybe I can show you around Hogsmeade... you can go this year, right?" She added with a smile, before returning to her food, wondering when one of the prefects would collect the first years. And then she remembered she started the day out with two morning classes-Wizard Law and Potions-then again both she wasn't bad at so it might not be that rough even if she was low on sleep.

So many questions
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:30 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |❶| Gryffindor |❶| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ
                                                                    ════════════════════════

After breakfast on Sunday, Dani figured it was time to finish writing her letter to her Aunt, afterall it had been a busy week, and there was much to tell her. Though she was unhappy nobody warned her that her I-Pod wouldn't function here, she was particularly glad her aunt had the foresight to send her off to school with a mechanical pocket watch and a fountain pen set. Both already had come in handy.

Dani figured her aunt would want to know how she did at Tryouts; she may not have made the First-String, but she didn't do too horribly having never played before.

She also wanted to finish out her request list. In addition to asking her aunt to send extra pen tips and ink refills, she asked her to ship whatever French language instruction books she could scrounge (a Rosetta Stone app would have been far better, but somebody didn't mention her Smartphone would be useless here too), a couple bottles of Sneaker-White, and a case of Ben-Gay.

Dani continued to write, and asked her aunt if she could rescue whatever of her belongings still existed at her parents' home; she really wanted her poster-sized map of Westeros for the wall by her bed, and the idea of her little prat of a brother possessing her CD collection was sufficient to make her shudder with revulsion. Even if she couldn't use them here, she certainly wanted to have them when she came back on vacation.

Once she concluded her letter, Dani went to the Owlery and borrowed a School Owl to send off her missive, before returning to her spot at the end of the Gryffindor Table to tuck into her studies.

Dani started going over her papers and notes from her classes; checking her homework for errors.

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:42 am

Time: END OF THE YEAR FEAST
Wearing: My uniform

End of the year... hmm.

In a way Veronica was glad the year was over, she had spent the entire school year with a horrible sleep schedule and swamped with classes. Two classes in the last block of the day that stayed till almost midnight in addition to her morning classes about killed her. At least she had gotten back on the quidditch team, and she was more than happy to just be reserve-quite frankly Jacob and Toby were probably better players than her, at the very least Toby was as good as her and had the advantage of more time on the team.

It was odd though, when she realized that in less than a week it would be the one year anniversary of her father's death. She half debated asking about heading back to Dover or Hawkinge for a few days, but quickly had crossed the idea from her mind thinking it would be best just to spend most of her summer in London, probably primarily hanging around Diagon Alley. OWLs were next year and she needed to study over the summer and it was nice to live in London where there was always something going on. Besides, she remembered Danica saying she was going to be asking Jacob about maybe setting up practicing for the team or a meet-up of sorts.

Veronica Kiss was more than happy Elli was graduating, the two had butted heads far too long in Veronica's opinion, even if Elli was a good quidditch captain-that much couldn't be argued. Jacob, though, Veronica felt could handle problems better and was more approachable. She half wondered who Jacob would decide to be his vice-captain for next year. David was her best bet, but she wasn't really in the mood to place bets on the thing. It would no doubt be someone who knew what they were doing and would be good. She had confidence in that much: wasn't that what mattered, anyways?

Glancing down the table she looked for anyone she knew, realizing she had gotten there a bit earlier than many of her housemates.

So many questions
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye

{OoC: Free for Interaction}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:08 pm
Valentina La Russa
Second year Gryffindor

As Valentina walked into the Great Hall she couldn't believe is was the end of the year already. "Where have this year gone?" Valentina muttered to herself "Finally soon to be holidays." She said "At least I managed to go to class this year." She was feeling proud of herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:10 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Ex-Football Player{|}Third Year

Theo walked into the Great Hall, ready to get out of school for the summer. He just couldn't wait to get home and just lay down in his bed, which was way more comfortable than the one at the school. Not to mention, he enjoyed his room a lot more than the one here as well. He didn't really talk to anybody anyway; so might as well spend that time sitting around, maybe playing the latest video game online...or maybe even fifa, his favorite game of them all, because unbeknownst to all but him and his parents, he couldn't play the real thing anymore; so might as well do it virtually. He figured that maybe he might travel to Diagon Alley one day, but he was not sure that was such a great idea, remembering what happened he last went to the place. Probably one of the worst days of his life. He didn't know if it was That...bad, but it was up there.

He took a seat, not really knowing who was around him or anything. He hadn't looked to be honest. It seemed to be pretty empty though, and quiet for whatever reason. Had he truly been that early. He honestly didn't think he was early at all, but apparently he was. But anyway, that really didn't matter anyway. He decided to just put his face in his palms, resting his eyes a little bit while waiting for the whole feast tradition to start.

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:25 pm
To the left, to the right
I can feel it all around
Out to get you and I
Out to try and break us down
They will come with the strength and the fire
And a numb beat of drums
And the song of the sirens in our ears
That will bring 'em all to tears, dear

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Gryffindor Beater - Fourth Year - Halfblood Twin -
[feeling: muddled] [thinking: ...] [with: Gryffindors] [at: Gryffindor Table]

Toby sat down with muddled feelings. On the one hand, summer was just around the corner, and he'd be on his way home tomorrow. On the other hand, this was his last relatively carefree year, since next year he'd have OWLS. And the inevitable "you and your sister need to start taking on more adult responsibilities and prepare yourselves for the real world" lecture from his mother. Because obviously his entire life had thus far been an epic fantasy. He wasn't going to magically grow up as soon as he turned 17. Okay, he technically was, because he'd be an adult then and whatnot. Plenty of grownups didn't act much like grownups. He didn't see what the rush was.

I want to be the kind of person that people will write songs about.

Yes, I will fight for you
You and me against the world is nothing new
Now and forever true
If you'll be mine then I will fight for you
So we stand back to back
And we smile as they come
'Cause they plan for attack
Knowing we've already won

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games