Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Loser Discussion
Post Your Picture Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geba_00
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:56 pm
Banditman.EXE
NewGenious
Banditman.EXE
NewGenious
Banditman.EXE
NewGenious
Banditman.EXE
NewGenious
I really don't know, all I know is that she appeared after..............Aeris dissapeared *cries* crying
Aeris... kind of appropriate.
You mean like vg cats, I know but I named her that before I even knew about the comic. I named her after the final fantasy 7 woman.
Yes thats who I'm talking about. Thats why its apropriate. 'Cus Aries dies in the story. No pheonix downs for her.
that part had no effect on me, probably because I didn't beat it till about a year ago. by the time I started playing it I had already heard about it a hundred times. You play Final Fantasy Bandit???
Hell yeah! Tifas' teh secksay!
I didn't even know you had a playstation, I kinda pegged you for an X-box only guy.
PS2, X-BOX and Nintendo DS... plus super nintendo and sega saturn... and Dream Cast

Ooo.....you're a lucky little man.....every system I gots aside from my ps2 and my gbasp died misserable overused deaths...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:58 pm
Geba_00
Banditman.EXE
NewGenious
Banditman.EXE
NewGenious
Banditman.EXE
NewGenious
Banditman.EXE
NewGenious
I really don't know, all I know is that she appeared after..............Aeris dissapeared *cries* crying
Aeris... kind of appropriate.
You mean like vg cats, I know but I named her that before I even knew about the comic. I named her after the final fantasy 7 woman.
Yes thats who I'm talking about. Thats why its apropriate. 'Cus Aries dies in the story. No pheonix downs for her.
that part had no effect on me, probably because I didn't beat it till about a year ago. by the time I started playing it I had already heard about it a hundred times. You play Final Fantasy Bandit???
Hell yeah! Tifas' teh secksay!
I didn't even know you had a playstation, I kinda pegged you for an X-box only guy.
PS2, X-BOX and Nintendo DS... plus super nintendo and sega saturn... and Dream Cast

Ooo.....you're a lucky little man.....every system I gots aside from my ps2 and my gbasp died misserable overused deaths...
Um... no more gaming for you... evil... sad  

Banditman.EXE
Captain

Geba_00
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:03 pm
crying How sadly true it is.....but I have the net...and that has more than enough things to keep me occupied for now. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:07 pm
Geba_00
crying How sadly true it is.....but I have the net...and that has more than enough things to keep me occupied for now. ^.^
Online games are good too.  

Banditman.EXE
Captain

Geba_00
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:48 pm
Ya...but my mom is bugging me about being on the net so much. >.< She thinks I'm addicted.....*shakes head*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:50 pm
So, Bandit! When do we get to see a pic of you? I looked through the pages of this thread and I didn't see one.....  

Geba_00
Crew

Musubi P.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:23 am
Here is a censored pic of me.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:46 am
Geba_00
So, Bandit! When do we get to see a pic of you? I looked through the pages of this thread and I didn't see one.....
I can't figure out my damn camera.  

Banditman.EXE
Captain

Geba_00
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:41 am
p2prince
Here is a censored pic of me.
User Image

*tilts head to the side* Wow....that's certainly a unique way of altering a picture. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:42 am
Banditman.EXE
Geba_00

o.o? DId you read the manual? You know, sometimes when you take the cam back to the store you bought it from, they can show you how to work it. ^.^  

Geba_00
Crew

Banditman.EXE
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:41 pm
Geba_00
Banditman.EXE
Geba_00

o.o? DId you read the manual? You know, sometimes when you take the cam back to the store you bought it from, they can show you how to work it. ^.^
Uh... oh, ok i'll do that... i'm such a baka.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:02 pm
Banditman.EXE
Geba_00
Banditman.EXE
Geba_00

It's okay, I learned those tips the hard way too. ^.^ *still can't get her walkman to work.... stressed *  

Geba_00
Crew

Banditman.EXE
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:40 pm
Geba_00
Banditman.EXE
Geba_00
Banditman.EXE
Geba_00

It's okay, I learned those tips the hard way too. ^.^ *still can't get her walkman to work.... stressed *
Walkmans suck sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:51 pm
Banditman.EXE
Geba_00
Banditman.EXE
Geba_00
Banditman.EXE
Geba_00

Walkmans suck sweatdrop

ya.....but they're fun to take apart and put together again in creative ways!  

Geba_00
Crew

dancing_on_hyenas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:25 am
Geba_00
Banditman.EXE
Geba_00
Banditman.EXE
Geba_00
Banditman.EXE
Geba_00

Walkmans suck sweatdrop

ya.....but they're fun to take apart and put together again in creative ways!
eek xd  
General Loser Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games