Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Weekend Events Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blasphemoose rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:25 pm
Azrael is setting the ball

Eostre: 2
Azrael: 3  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:28 pm

Round 1 vs. NPCs
Bump!: miss
Set!: miss
Spike!: score!
NPC positions: 3, 4

Round 2 vs. NPCs
NPC positions: 3, 2

Round 3 vs. NPCs
Bump!: pass! choosing x2 points boost
Spike!: miss

Round 4 vs. NPCs
Set!:
Spike!:
NPC positions:

The final round... Eostre set the ball toward Azrael. They had one more shot to score again! She looked expectantly toward him, begging him to not let her down.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Blasphemoose rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 3 Total: 8 (3-12)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:30 pm
Azrael is spiking the ball

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:32 pm

Round 1 vs. NPCs

Round 2 vs. NPCs
NPC positions: 3, 2

Round 3 vs. NPCs
Bump!: pass! choosing x2 points boost
Spike!: miss

Round 4 vs. NPCs
NPC positions: 4, 1

They finished the game, perhaps not victorious, but with a decent score! 3/4 spikes wasn't bad, and they could have done way worse. Eostre wondered if a more athletic partner would have improved it, however...

Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Our names are: Eostre & Azrael
My team is: Blue

Total Score: 3

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

quite uneventful rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 4 Total: 10 (3-12)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:33 pm
Forera grinned, spotting a familiar face from afar and grabbing the volleyball from the ground. "Yo! Mera! Ya remember me?" Forera cackled. "Its Perore! C'mon, let's play some volleyball together, pleaasseee! I need a partner!" She tossed the ball at her. "We can totally do it!!"

FORERA: 3
HEMERA: 2

NPC 1: 2
NPC 2: 4

ROUND 1
BUMP: 4 (miss)
SET:
SPIKE:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:37 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Eostre Diazzi
My cup formation is:
1: "LEMONGRASS BLITZ" (Yellow + Teal) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND The drinker has to skip the next round.
2: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture .
3: "VIOLENT VISIONS" (Red + Blue) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture.
4: "LEMONGRASS BLITZ" (Yellow + Teal) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND The drinker has to skip the next round.
5: "BLOODY NOSE" (Redx2) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups
6: "BAY BOMB" (Yellow + Blue) +3 PP, the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer's side with a new mixture AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture .
8: "MANGO PUNCH" (Yellow + Red) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups.
9: "MANGO PUNCH" (Yellow + Red) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups.
10: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture.

Potty Points: 0/10
Total Cups Consumed:

A new round, a new opponent. Another blueblood, so the stakes didn't feel as high. No matter who won, a blueblood would be going on to the next round. But still, she wanted to be the one bringing glory to her blood caste. She was older, after all.

Taki-di
<3

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:39 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Elidae Bonbon
My team is: Yellow!
My cup formation is:

1: Glitter Glitz (R+B) +5PP: If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: Staying Sharp (Y+T) +2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker has to skip the next round.
3: Lantern Glow (R+Y) +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
4: Seasalt Spritz (T+B) 3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: Sour Pucker Drops (Y+B) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
6: Buttercream Truffle (Y+T) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round
7: Licorice Lace (R+T) +3PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups, and the drinker has to skip the next round
8: Fresh Cut (R+R) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups.
9: Razzleberry Lemonade (Y+T) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round
10: Style Savvy (B+B) 5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points:
Total Cups Consumed:

A peppy yellowblood in an itsy bitsy yellow polka dot bikini bounced to the tables with an eager grin. "Hey, giiirl~!" Elidae greeted, facing her opponent with friendly competitive energy after setting up her cups. The orangeblood had a pretty sturdy appearance and perhaps a sturdy bilesack, but that didn't deter her. "Let's get this started!"

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:42 pm
Round 2!

Hivestuck

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
My cup formation is:
1: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: COMPLIMENTARY CHAOS (Orange/Blue) : +4, The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
9: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: THE HOWLER (Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: -
Total Cups Consumed: -

Tsarzi got another round of the soda game, whoopie. Eugh. The amount of sugar was disgusting and she could swear she could taste the cheap shitty manufacturing of the drinks. Lupos was watching though and Tsarzi didn't back down once she'd made a choice. She signed up, she was here for the long haul.

So now she was in front of another blueblood, getting ready to chug more of this disgusting low-grade swill. She was not buying anymore soda for a long long time.

She gave a slight sigh through her nose and a noncommittal grunt to her opponent as she approached. But still, just as the last time, if she wanted to get this started and over with, she might as well hurry it along herself.

"Name's Tsarzi, I'm not particularly interested in dragging this out, let's just play."

purplerosesbeauty

Taki-di

DraconicFeline generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:43 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Xionek Heronn
My team is: Orange
My cup formation is:
1: "Resolver of Conflict" (Orange + Blue) : +3 pp, the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker's next roll, the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer's side with a new mixture.
2: "Tale of Morality" (Yellow + Teal): 1 pp, The Pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round and the Drinker has to skip the next round.
3: "Tale of Morality" (Yellow + Teal): 1 pp, The Pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round and the Drinker has to skip the next round.
4: "Resolver of Conflict" (Orange + Blue) : +3 pp, the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker's next roll, the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer's side with a new mixture.
5: "Resolver of Conflict" (Orange + Blue) : +3 pp, the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker's next roll, the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer's side with a new mixture.
6: "Tale of Morality" (Yellow + Teal): 1 pp, The Pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round and the Drinker has to skip the next round.
7: "Tale of Morality" (Yellow + Teal): 1 pp, The Pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round and the Drinker has to skip the next round.
8: "Rite of Judgement" (Orange and Yellow): +1 pp, Pourer can choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and can add or subtract one point from the drinker's next roll
9: "Trial of Valor" (Teal + Blue) : +2 pp, the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer's side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially) and the drinker must also skip the next round.
10: "Resolver of Conflict" (Orange + Blue) : +3 pp, the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker's next roll, the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer's side with a new mixture.

Potty Points: 5/10
Total Cups Consumed: 4

Keionx smirked at the pretty yellowblood that took the place of her challenger. Ha! This shouldn't be so hard. She bowed.

"Best of luck to thee!" she said graciously, before tossing the ball...

blackbird cake
Fresh Cut (R+R) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups.

Keionx took a drink of a thick, sickly red hue. "Whoof!" she said, coughing, "That's quite... something." And that something was... awful.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:45 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Invira Gujing
My team is: Teal
My cup formation is:
1:Murky water (Teal + Red)+3PP The drinker has to skip the next round and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups

2: Bad Sun (Red + Red) +5PP if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups

3: Tree Goo (Green + Green) +3PP The pourer can switch out two drinks on their side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

4: Strange Slush (Teal + Orange)+3PP The drinker has to skip the next round and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

5: Bad Sun (Red + Red) +5PP if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups

6: Strange Slush (Teal + Orange)+3PP The drinker has to skip the next round and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

7: Weird Nature (Green + Orange) +3PP The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and, The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

8: Strange Slush (Teal + Orange)+3PP The drinker has to skip the next round and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

9: Strange Slush (Teal + Orange)+3PP The drinker has to skip the next round and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

10: Tree Goo (Green + Green) +3PP The pourer can switch out two drinks on their side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points:
Total Cups Consumed:

Invira had haphazardly poured some drink combinations together. They all looked muddy, but hopefully they were delicious for her opponent? She nodded at the greenblood and managed a little wave.

saihen
heart

cashmeresky

Dangerous Citizen

Doutei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:49 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Scorpa Devile
My team is: Yellow
My cup formation is:
1:purple + yellow || JELLYFISH KISS
Y+P: +4 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)

2: purple + green || JELLYFISH SPIT
+5 PP. The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)

3: purple + teal || JELLYFISH MIST
4 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)

4: yellow + green || TEASEY BREEZY
+2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

5: yellow + green || TEASEY BREEZY
+2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

6: yellow + green || TEASEY BREEZY

7: yellow + teal || FLEX ON THE BEACH
+1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round

8: green + teal || SPLASH ZONE
+2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker has to skip the next round.

9: purple + teal || JELLYFISH MIST
4 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)

10: purple + yellow || JELLYFISH KISS
Y+P: +4 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)

Potty Points: 9
Total Cups Consumed: 4

"Hrmm..." Scorpa leaned against the table while still thinking hard on the subject of proof of meeting Odette. She flicked another ball out in irritation and reached over to pick up another cup to down without really thinking about what she was doing. Slamming it back, the yellowblood mulled over things a little bit longer.

Quote:
RESULT: Y+T: +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:49 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Eostre Diazzi
My cup formation is:
1: "LEMONGRASS BLITZ" (Yellow + Teal) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND The drinker has to skip the next round.
2: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture .
3: "VIOLENT VISIONS" (Red + Blue) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups AND The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture.
4: "LEMONGRASS BLITZ" (Yellow + Teal) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND The drinker has to skip the next round.
5: "BLOODY NOSE" (Redx2) +5 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups
6: "BAY BOMB" (Yellow + Blue) +3 PP, the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer's side with a new mixture AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
7: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture .
8: "MANGO PUNCH" (Yellow + Red) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups.
9: "MANGO PUNCH" (Yellow + Red) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round AND If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups.
10: "BUNNY HOPS" (Teal + Blue) +3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round AND the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture.

Potty Points: 4/10
Total Cups Consumed:

Eostre nodded, a smile creeping on her face. What a funny child. "Of course, we can start right away."

Taki-di*
Eostre will replace Tsarzi's #6 with a Blue/Yellow mix.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:53 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Calida Opalus
My team is: Green
My cup formation is:
1: O+O(Orange Combustion): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

2: Y+B: (Baker's gift) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

3: Y+G: (Key lime rufflepuff) +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

4: G+B: (Gobstopper grenade) +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored).

5: Y+G: (Key lime rufflepuff) +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

6: Y+B: (Baker's gift) +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

7: B+B: (berry sprinkle pizazz) 5 PP. The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

8: O+G: (candy cake surprise) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

9:O+G: (candy cake surprise) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

10: O+Y(Fire delight blush): +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.

Potty Points:3
Total Cups Consumed:1

Calida was ready, her arms were lined by a special glove to keep any spilled soda off of her prosthetics. "Good luck!" she said with a friendly smile.

cashmeresky

cashmeresky rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:55 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Invira Gujing
My team is: Teal
My cup formation is:
1:Murky water (Teal + Red)+3PP The drinker has to skip the next round and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups

2: Bad Sun (Red + Red) +5PP if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups

3: Tree Goo (Green + Green)+3PP The pourer can switch out two drinks on their side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

4: Strange Slush (Teal + Orange)+3PP The drinker has to skip the next round and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

5: Bad Sun (Red + Red) +5PP if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 4 cups

6: Strange Slush (Teal + Orange)+3PP The drinker has to skip the next round and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

7: Weird Nature (Green + Orange) +3PP The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and, The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

8: Strange Slush (Teal + Orange)+3PP The drinker has to skip the next round and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

9: Strange Slush (Teal + Orange)+3PP The drinker has to skip the next round and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

10: Tree Goo (Green + Green)+3PP The pourer can switch out two drinks on their side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: 2
Total Cups Consumed: 1

Invira aimed and threw the ball into a cup.  

cashmeresky

Dangerous Citizen

Doutei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:00 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Scorpa Devile
My team is: Yellow
My cup formation is:
1:purple + yellow || JELLYFISH KISS

2: purple + green || JELLYFISH SPIT
+5 PP. The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)

3: purple + teal || JELLYFISH MIST

4: yellow + green || TEASEY BREEZY

5: yellow + green || TEASEY BREEZY

6: yellow + green || TEASEY BREEZY

7: yellow + teal || FLEX ON THE BEACH
+1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round

8: green + teal || SPLASH ZONE
+2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker has to skip the next round.

9: purple + teal || JELLYFISH MIST

10: purple + yellow || JELLYFISH KISS

Potty Points: 10 MAXED OUT
Total Cups Consumed: 5

"That's it!" Scorpa slammed back one last soda before racing off to find a copy of the tournament listings. Demanding an extra few copies to give to her friends, the yellowblood also took a second to swing by the facilities now that she was done with her first match! Raring to go, she hoped to kick some butt in her second as well!

Quote:
RESULT: Y+T: +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games