Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hero Within

Back to Guilds

role playing, chatting, quest aid, books, comics, series 

Tags: Role playing, Sons of Anarchy, Heroes, Shifter, Comics 

Reply You forgot me?! What a jerk!
BIKERS PARADISE OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you ship?
  Orion/Grace
  Orion/Wren
  Orion/Mara
  Dereck/Wren
  Dereck/Mara
  Dereck/Cadie
  Cadie/Jasper
  Mara/Doom/Gloom
  Wren/Jesse
View Results

Golden Wolf of Mars

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:40 pm
R A B i D P i X i E S
Mahiru Zion
Dude....don't make me feel bad. I am already depressed as ******** tonight. Depressed and angry.

Nooo I didn't mean it like thaaaaat!!!
I just kind of am having brain farts. Lol. Didn't have much to go off of in my head lol.

Oh no what wrong!?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:40 pm
R A B i D P i X i E S
Mahiru Zion
Dude....don't make me feel bad. I am already depressed as ******** tonight. Depressed and angry.

I just kind of am having brain farts. Lol. Didn't have much to go off of in my head lol.

I feel like that often. Especially today. I am listening to music and unwinding. It is helping me cheer up a little, and think. It is so freeing. I really feel like I must have been a musician in a past life.  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:42 pm
Mahiru Zion
R A B i D P i X i E S
Mahiru Zion

I feel like that often. Especially today. I am listening to music and unwinding. It is helping me cheer up a little, and think. It is so freeing. I really feel like I must have been a musician in a past life.

Music is a good release. I tend to turn to food when I'm stressed. Lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:06 pm
R A B i D P i X i E S
Mahiru Zion
R A B i D P i X i E S
Mahiru Zion

Music is certainly awesome! I listen to it all the time.

But food. Food is good too. And I don't think there's such a thing as a steady comfort food. I have had like 5 different comfort foods in the past 7 years.  

Golden Wolf of Mars

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:27 pm
Hunters Rose
R A B i D P i X i E S
Mahiru Zion
R A B i D P i X i E S
Mahiru Zion

But food. Food is good too. And I don't think there's such a thing as a steady comfort food. I have had like 5 different comfort foods in the past 7 years.

I need to stop eating. I am disgustingly fat. So I am trying to eat less and drink more water. Though tonight I drank s**t all day. Just caffeinated beverage after caffeinated beverage. It was really bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:28 pm
Mahiru Zion
Hunters Rose
R A B i D P i X i E S
Mahiru Zion
R A B i D P i X i E S
Mahiru Zion

I need to stop eating. I am disgustingly fat. So I am trying to eat less and drink more water. Though tonight I drank s**t all day. Just caffeinated beverage after caffeinated beverage. It was really bad.

Aww I;m sorry! Caffeine is good in small quantities, but is so dehydrating! Get some water or juice, or tea. Maybe it will help  

Golden Wolf of Mars

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:39 pm
Hunters Rose
Mahiru Zion
Hunters Rose
R A B i D P i X i E S
Mahiru Zion

Aww I;m sorry! Caffeine is good in small quantities, but is so dehydrating! Get some water or juice, or tea. Maybe it will help

I needed it today. this one b***h at work, If I have a list of 10 things to do and I do all 10 plus 2 additional. She finds something dumb to b***h at me about. Last two days they have left her with me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:44 pm
I have a redbull addiction. I also smoke...so theres that xD

BUUT if I could inject Rebull into my veins I would...not even kidding..  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:52 pm
R A B i D P i X i E S

I am terrified of needles. I am pre-diabetic and everyone threatens me with the fact if I don't change everything about my life I will be on insulin. I was like....guess I will be dead.

My bad habit is alcohol. I am like a borderline alcoholic. Both my parents and step parents were. So I struggle with it a lot. I also suffer from severe depression and anxiety. Soooo....I start pounding them back and....get even more depressed. Vicious cycle.

Currently I am trying to kick the booze again. I am getting rid of all the alcohol in the house again. I have been struggling so much with it lately. I talked to my husband about it, and he is being supportive about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:54 pm
Mahiru Zion
R A B i D P i X i E S

I am terrified of needles. I am pre-diabetic and everyone threatens me with the fact if I don't change everything about my life I will be on insulin. I was like....guess I will be dead.

My bad habit is alcohol. I am like a borderline alcoholic. Both my parents and step parents were. So I struggle with it a lot. I also suffer from severe depression and anxiety. Soooo....I start pounding them back and....get even more depressed. Vicious cycle.

Currently I am trying to kick the booze again. I am getting rid of all the alcohol in the house again. I have been struggling so much with it lately. I talked to my husband about it, and he is being supportive about it.

I enjoy drinking, but only to an extent.
I have between one and three beers a day...and I can polish off maybe 2 bottles of wine by myself...but I don't drink to get drunk anymore....I hate feeling like s**t the next day..

I'm a whiskey girl, though. Love my JD <3  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:56 pm
YOU GUYS SHOULD FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM smile
I'm also on Facebook if you wanted to friend meeeeeeeeeeee  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:05 pm
R A B i D P i X i E S
Mahiru Zion
R A B i D P i X i E S

I enjoy drinking, but only to an extent.
I have between one and three beers a day...and I can polish off maybe 2 bottles of wine by myself...but I don't drink to get drunk anymore....I hate feeling like s**t the next day..

I'm a whiskey girl, though. Love my JD <3

My son's father, my ex fiancee. He was straight edger for years because he was an alcoholic at 14. So he turned that s**t around and went the opposite way.

Well I was 22, he was 21. Bragging about how much he can drink. Blah, blah, blah. I was like "Oh yeah? I'll drink your a** under the table!". All about his Irish Whisky drinking powers. We line them up. I down two double shots back to back, chase it with a glass of wine. On to the vodka. He is like WTF?! I am bouncing up down "KEEP THEM COMING YOU LITTLE BITCHES!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!". I drank one large bottle of win that night, a small bottle, half a bottle of vodka, 4 jello shots, ended up drinking 3 double shots of whisky. Drank half a bottle of Kahlua mix with something that night. I couldn't feel my legs. I felt like i was just a big heavy floaty head.

they passed out and I was still up. I eventually fell asleep, holding my empty wine bottle. I started drinking at like 11, so for me...by the time I was 21, I was over it. I stopped drinking from 15-21. Started drinking socially, then it was like....I could easily drink at least two bottles of wine a day. Problem is it gives me a headaches and most wines make me aggressive and pissy. Like I get really confrontational if I drink reds.  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:06 pm
R A B i D P i X i E S
YOU GUYS SHOULD FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM smile
I'm also on Facebook if you wanted to friend meeeeeeeeeeee

I deleted Instagram. too old for that s**t! I don't even know how to use it. Or SnapChat. I would have to ask my son to teach me. He would laugh at me. LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:24 pm
Hunters Rose
Po_BirdFlight

Hey do you want to plot at all for the two new outcasts? Breenan and Dylan?

Yes. I was going to make a post with Brenen after I finished his bio. Maybe start him in a warehouse or some shop the outcasts own to be the headquarters?  

Po_BirdFlight

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:27 am
Po_BirdFlight
Hunters Rose
Po_BirdFlight

Hey do you want to plot at all for the two new outcasts? Breenan and Dylan?

Yes. I was going to make a post with Brenen after I finished his bio. Maybe start him in a warehouse or some shop the outcasts own to be the headquarters?

I am anxiously awaiting his post!!!!  
You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games