Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Now we got Bad Blood [OVER pg 23] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:10 am
Xiu instinctively stepped forward when AJ seized another ghoul's wrist, relaxing only the faintest bit when he released her shortly after. The fact that he used a different tone with her didn't go unnoticed, and the baku made an effort to relax her posture as she took a small step forward, hands held up in front of herself in an effort to show him that she didn't mean to do anything. She was relieved by his answer, but the fact he was still acting abnormally made her nervous.

Xiu would like to have a word with those Black Sands members, but she doubted that they'd comply and answer all her questions. She knew better than to do anything that could risk everyone's safety if she were to aggravate them anyways.

"I think I'm the one who determines whether or not I care about you," she said quietly, speaking slowly, "And if I didn't care, I wouldn't be here now and trying to talk to you, AJ. Please come here."

She held a hand out towards him, beckoning him forward.

Meegane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:44 am
He wanted to take the hand, anyone would know when the little boil stayed up for nights to study just wanted to exchange for a smile from them, he merely wanted a "good job" said to him. Sadly, the one standing there was no longer the little boil who wanted attention, he had given up trying for their love.

AJ didn't move, he still stood at the place nearest to the beam of light. "They said they cared but when were they when I had a high fever? She said she cared but she left me, pushed me back into the dark alley. You say you care? How much do you care? How are you gonna prove it?" He states slowly, as if it wasn't related to him that he talked, his smile was a bit sad but sarcastic. "I feel nothing."

Kaiyumi

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Fethery

Tiny Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:55 am
Not quite understanding why AJ was acting the way he was, Marosa's face softened into a sad gaze. "No, AJ. Oi do not want the ring." The soft gaze of his, however, widened into one of surprise as AJ drew him closer with a hand on his waist.

He glanced back for the briefest of moments, eyes landing on Xiu with a look that clearly said Help Me.

Meegane
post before bed

Beejoux

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:13 am
On another day Andrew would have started an insult war with AJ. But this wasn't the time nor the place so he simply ignored the insults back, for the moment.

When Xiu asked him if he had a bracelet he just moved his left hand behind him and said nothing giving her an owlish look. But thankfully AJ's outrageous behavior directed her attention away from him. He didn't have to deal with her disapproval. he didn't want to disappoint Xiu.... she felt too much like his mum.

The only problem AJ pissed him off too. "Damn it AJ! Shut up and stop comparing us to people form your past. Stop whining and accept her feeling towards you. she says she cares. I've watched so many people tell you they care and you just throw it away you big freaken baby!" Andrew just glared at AJ pissed off. "You don't even realize it because you are too busy moping and dwelling on some person in your past. Grow up!" Andrew's wings spread and his tail burst up higher in a blaze of annoyance.

"And I just told you I ******** cared too. You ignored me." he mumbled mostly to himself on the last bit.

Meegane

Kaiyumi

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:30 am
"Yes, dear, everyone wants the ring and it might destroy the school, who knows." It sounded like a darling whisper between lovers, even they were not. His hand brushing Marosa's wrist slow but idly.

He grinned at Andrew, now his friend pissed off because he didn't get the attention, who was the baby huh? "Oh see how a great friend you are, saying harmful sharp words like throwing a fireball at people you dislike." He glared back. "I've the right to decide who cares about me. Stop applying your jacking feeling on me, or forcing me to accept anything. Yes, she cared about you, baby Andrew. Go and find your mama and leave me alone."

He wasn't happy with what the demon said, "Compare them to you? Oh let's talk about you. How many times you come to find me as a friend? Think about it and shut up. Every jacking time it's me finding you. It was me who thought you were my friend." His eyes contracted and the black nails lengthened in response to the wing spread and tail blazing. If he wanted to fight, he won't hold back this time.

xKanthulhu

xphantompanther13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:35 am
Sharra, also the latest of comers to the party, was really only a few moments behind Hadiyya, as he’d received the ghoul’s vexated message shortly after she’d discovered that Marosa had broken the bedrest that both Nergal and djinn had so adamantly insisted on.

As though their stress levels on the matter weren’t already through the proverbial roof.

There were tired circles under the blond boil’s eyes, as sleep had not precisely been a priority over the last few days, matters only escalating after the fey’s errant plunge into battle with a hunter. There were a thousand emotions in the air, and though he had his qualms about charging into the disturbance on campus, it was better than sitting in his room fidgeting and waiting for someone to call and update him on the fiasco.

The demon felt very much the stranger here, looking around at the gym, which seemed to have been haphazardly renovated…most notably with, oh gee, passages heading down below the school grounds. This seemed absolutely safe…or rather the opposite of which, that being far more predictable considering the events that constantly took place in these parts.

Stopping for only a brief second, the second year jogged downwards, hoping to catch up with Hadiyya before all chaos broke loose.

…ah, all right. Miiiight be a bit too late to head off that ‘chaos’ part.

Kanth
And now it’s a party~

Beejoux
8’D Gang’s all here.

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:36 am
Of all the things for the djinn to walk up to, her fiancé being drawn into the arms of another book had not been up near the top of the list for possible scenarios. Still not entirely sure what all had been happening in the gym, the ghoul followed the crowd through the passage into the room, and came to an abrupt halt as glowing eyes landed on the fey and the monster boil. What in Jack's name?. The djinn was too stunned to react, at first. Her mind was a buzz of white noise.

Then it started to clear as what she was seeing really sank in. Emotions stirred, building and building, until a sound of pure rage forced past full lips.

How many times, and in how many ways, could this Jack damned scene play out before her eyes? The water bristled in indignation and raw fury. Too much, it was just all too much for one heart to handle. Too many burdens, too many worries, just too much.

Her actions we mindless. An out stretched hand and the spread of dark fingers, and demon and monster would find coldness well between them before pressure pushed to force them apart, water soaking into the front of the clothes. Then, shaking with anger, the djinn turned and stalked away through the crowd.

kanthulhu

meegane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:57 am
"Because it was hidden here a long time ago," one of the Black Sands replied, without giving a full answer.

"Hah! Nice non-answer! I wonder what else you guys haven't told your new little minions."

The two groups continued to quarrel and quip at one another. Tensions rose steadily yet. Weapons, claws, fangs, and more were brandished and bared. The tipping point was on its way.

The beam of light felt oddly... almost solid. A hand could still pass through it, but it was like pushing through a soft mass. Power could be felt in the beam as well.

Meegane
The Semblance of Unity

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:59 am
"You know what, fine. I'm not going to spend time caring about someone who doesn't even care about himself." AJ's insults had no effect on him. He was just echoing back his own insults, they weren't even creative.

Wait a second... wait one second. Was that water? Andrew's wings previously posed up now flapped and he took an angled and sloppy flight away from the Jacken water. Nope nope nope, he was out of there. AJ could deal with his own problems. He would wait until things cooled down a bit. It was way too crowded and AJ just pissed him off. He was going to stop caring now. He crossed his arms.

Meegane
Andrew is so done with you right now.

Beejoux
oh crap water.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:07 am
He turned his back on the crowd, "That means...someone hid it here, who?" AJ put his hand inside the beam, like grabbing something empty.

Blade Kuroda

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:11 am
AJ didn't receive an answer this time around. And nothing could be grabbed from the beam.

Meegane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:12 am
(Before he put hand in beam)

A water wall split into two separating him and Marosa. He wasn't hurry to get together but brushed the wet hair backward with a smirk. "You'd better go and explain to your ghoul, Marosa." Then, he snorted at Andrew, shrugged. "Then don't." Andrew's words didn't make any difference on the serpent-dragon, he was as calm as he was before the demon snapped at him with insults.

kanthulhu

phantompanther13

Beejoux

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:13 am
Having given Danny a subtle nod of agreement in response to her proposal, West had been just about to launch into a rather saccharine account of his happy life for Gene's benefit when he felt a presence he hadn't had the privilege of enjoying in a very long while.

There.

"Hold up, I..." he muttered, turning toward the djinn and trailing after her following only a moment's hesitation.

chiickadee
challenge accepted ovo7
Carhop Cavalier
brb frand, anger calling
Beejoux
following u

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:16 am
Sharra didn’t even have time to fully take in what was going on. The warring factions, glowing beacons, strange symbols…it was all getting very confusing in a rollercoaster sort of way. Some part of him was almost almost glad he’d missed whatever had caused all the chaos on the floors above. It might, however, have made what was transpiring currently a tad less befuddling. Then again, maybe not. One could never tell around here.

What his attentions instantly deferred to was Hadiyya’s rather berserker-like cry of unbridled wrath as she instinctively tried to put out whatever sparks of high emotion had been flying back and forth with a much more literal sort of deluge. Oh joy. Someone had rather literally pulled her trigger, and though the Nergal had seen very little of Marosa’s interaction with AJ…well…he could take a guess.

….that fey really needed a guide to his ‘choose your own adventure’ sort of lifestyle.

Sharra raised a hand at the soaked twosome, waved feebly with the most awkward of half-smiles plastered on his features as the djinn’s retreat revealed the newly arrived blond boil. “Hey, guys…”

There was a brief glance over at the Black Sands group and the opposite, bickering party…but they seemed a touch more focused on one another at the moment. Black and green pigment flickered at the tips of the nergal’s fingers as he thought momentarily about baring his own, natural weapons.

Now it was a matter of whether or no Marosa was in danger, from…AJ was it? That boil looked familiar, if not a little aggressive… or if he should comfort the vindictive djinn.

Ok. Now people were sticking more limbs in the crimson pillar.

Ah, yep. Djinn it was, before she went off willy-nilly blasting something else. The fey had made his own bed on this one. Holding up a ‘just wait now’ forefinger, he then went plunging after the distraught ghoul, trying very hard not to jostle anyone with spiked shoulders. “Yaya!” Swift footsteps barreled in pursuit, reaching out a hand to attempt to touch a tanned arm, even though he knew quite well that could end up with one very soaked Nergal.

Just a hazard of being Sharra, really.

Hearing West's voice, he surmised the other boil had the same idea.

Kanth

Beejoux

Smerdle
Sorry, Smerd...didn't see you there xD

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:20 am
"How to make the ring materialize?" He asked, frowning at the empty feel.

Blade Kuroda
biggrin

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games