Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Zeal: Niflheim's Final Stand (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arianna Jean Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:47 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Arianna Jean Phoenix
Pokémon Glass Maker
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

It wasn't long before Arianna had another person come up to her. This one wanted to help her, too. "That would be nice. Thank you. But, who are you?"

OOC It's fine. :3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:49 pm
User Image
Sophie Lhant
Child of Fodra

══════════════════════════
Location: Palmacosta | Company: Aqua and Glacius; Arlin is nearby

As Sophie walked around and looked for a doctor, asking people if they knew where one would be, she suddenly felt like they were being followed. Sophie turned her head just slightly before turning the corner. It didn't look like anyone was following them, but that meant nothing. As soon as she felt they were out of sight, Sophie darted down the street with Aqua and Glacius. Only when they were hidden in a fort of crates that was obviously made by kids did she watch for anyone suspicious. A man stuck out easily. He was looking around as if looking for something. "Is he looking for me? Hm...." "Vapor?" "Glaci." The two monsters slipped out and Sophie watched them curiously. Why had they left? She watched as they shadowed the man. Oh. They're stalking him. But....He might not be the cause of what I felt. No, he wasn't. He was just looking for his daughter. That made Sophie happy, but she was now on edge.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image User Image
Natalia li Napojiti Arlin Phantos
Exiled Princess Royal Knight
♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘♕♘
Palmacosta || Arianna Sophie

Natalia smiled softly and knelt, getting a canteen of water and some bandages to clean and wrap the wound. "My name is Natalia. Sorry to approach you so suddenly. Leaving someone who's injured isn't something I would do." Natalia tended to the girl's leg, pulling out amfew tiny glass shards. It actually looked to have healed just a bit. The other girl must have used magic to heal her the best she could. "I've never seen a tamed dragon before. Though, he's the smallest dragon I've seen."

Arlin followed after the girl. He was trying to catch up to her, even if he had no idea what he'd say, but somehow the streets had gotten more crowded and she was a fast walker. Though, a kid wouldn't have much trouble slipping through a crowd. As he turned a corner, he saw the two creatures that were with her following some guy. She may have caught onto being followed. Wrong person, though. The blue creatures went to a kid-made crate fort, clearly giving away where the orchid-haired girl was. That was a bit of a rookie move. Going over to the crates, Arlin leaned down and peeked in. There she was, staring right at him. Her wide eyes and stare sent chills down his spine. "You're hard to keep up with, miss....I just wanted to ask you a question. And, I hope you won't find it offensive and have your friends attack me....But, I can tell you're not a human, but can't tell what you are." He was being too blunt, wasn't he? What would anyone expect from someone who wasn't good with people, though?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jade Curtiss and Zaul Oleander
The Necromancer and the One-Eyed Gunman

iTheGoddessMartel
Maka smiled at Zaul as he expressed his relief. "At least someone's glad to see I'm okay." She looked at Krystal as Zaul mentioned her planet being destroyed. Maka wasn't sure whether she should show her sympathy or not. Some people didn't want pity or whatnot, and she didn't want to offend Krystal. "I....It's nice to meet you, Krystal. You, too, Jade. It's comforting to know Soul and I aren't the only ones on this boat." Soul had stopped his pouting and had settled in the seat next to Maka, no longer caring about his food. Instead, he was looking at the decor. It was really a rural place. Lloyd Irving. Sounds like the kind of name a dork would have. Of course, even a dork can be strong. Maka's proof of that. He listened, along with Maka, to Zaul talked about the Otherworldly Gate and such before Jade suggested finding one of the heroes. That would help a lot. "...Wait. Wouldn't we have been stranded at or near the Otherworldly Gate? Unless it's not just the Gate doing this. What do you think, Soul?" "Hey, I'll leave the critical thinking to you guys. My forte is fighting, not thinking. I'd just get in the way." The waitress returned with Zaul's order, appearing nervous. That was a bit sad. It wasn't like Krystal was trying to kill or eat anyone. "Oh, no thank you. My friend here was kind enough to share with me." "I didn't share. You stole it. I just don't want it back after someone else touched it."

Sirea Angelie
Krystal frowned slightly as Zaul had mentioned about where herself and Jade were from to Maka, then shook her head slightly. "It's quite alright, Zaul." She then looked to Maka. "Quite interesting that we're in the same boat, yet we're from worlds foreign to each other." She said. The blue vixen listened curiously as Zaul spoke about the Heroes of Regeneration, and nodded in agreement to Jade's suggestion on seeking out one of the heroes. However, it would seem that Zaul didn't know the heroes' current whereabouts. "Perhaps by going to one of the heroes' hometowns, we may have a clue as to where to find them." She rubbed her chin in thought then glanced over to Maka. "I would assume that whatever phenomenon that caused the Otherworldly Gate to go haywire, may have affected its power. That could probably be why we weren't all gathered at one general area." It was then the waitress arrived, and seemed nervous towards the blue vixen. She then shook her head in response to the waitress's question. "I'm not really hungry myself. Water will do."

Soul and Maka's antics were able to ease the waitress' spirits at least a bit, causing a slight smile out of her. "Water for the two it is, then. I'll be back in a jiffy," she declared before turning and walking away.

Looking over his shoulder to glance at Krystal for a moment, he smiled at her suggestion and folded his arms. "That doesn't sound like such a bad idea. We could glean such clues from the townsfolk." Looking back to gunman, he asked, "Might you know that much more about them, Zaul?"

He swallowed the last of the bread roll he had taken then answered, "Their hometowns? Yeah, Ah do!" Smiling, he turned aside for a moment to reach into his travel pack on the floor and pull out a map. He set it down in the middle of the table where Soul, Maka, Jade, and Krystal could easily have a look and pointed the places out while he explained.

"Lloyd, Colette, n' th' Sage siblin's 're all from th' village 'f Iselia right here. Zelos's from th' capital 'f Tethe'alla, Meltokio.

Regal's...whoa, Ah jus' remembered. He's th' president of a company in th' seaside resort 'f Altamira. If anythin', Ah think he'd be th' one ta stick ta his hometown more than th' others since he's gotta manage stuff. Likely th' efforts 'f th' reconstruction 'f Ozette, which somehow got demolished 'fore the world was reunited. Ah'm not too clear on th' details behind that. Oh, and it's alsa Presea's hometown, n' Ah'm alsa thinkin' she's most likely there too.

Last but not least, we have Sheena. Ah've heard her hometown's called Mizuho, but as ya can see, it ain't marked on th' map. That's 'cause it's hidden 'way...'cause they're a secretive soci'ty. So, uh...that mus' be 'bout th' only town Ah've never seen in my entire life. Well, besides Exire, but that one's another story."

While he was explaining, the waitress had come back and quietly placed Jade and Krystal's mugs of water beside them then left without a word, not wanting to rudely interrupt the conversation.

Zaul gave them a few silent moments to examine the map, in which he quickly consumed his second bread roll then carefully dumped his rice into his bowl of beef stew.

"...I can see that none of them look that easy to get to," Jade spoke up, "We could at least go to Luin first to have a good look at those statues and plan our route further. Zaul, where is the port on this continent located?"

"That'd be Palmacosta, sir!" he exclaimed cheerfully, "Th' capital 'f Sylvarant. We'd hafta folla th' trail leadin' ov'r Hakonesia Peak."  

ac-null13

Lupine Deadeye

10,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Arianna Jean Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:25 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Arianna Jean Phoenix
Pokémon Glass Maker
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Arianna smiled a bit and shook her head. "No, it's fine. My name is Arianna. My friends here are Hōpu and Efreet." She watched as Natalia tended to her leg. She mentioned Efreet and blinked. "He's a Charizard. If you mean Dragon-type, you still haven't. Efreet is a Fire- and Flying-type." The glass maker smiled at Natalia before looking around. No one had their Pokémon out. That was strange; people usually had at least one.

OOC --

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:23 pm
FIORA

Where: Otherworldly Gate [South-Westen Coast]
With: Leon, Quote
Ship's Location: Here

Fiora grinned as she sailed her ship down the river, the wind was good today suddenly a large green portal appeared on the water's surface and she was blinded by an emerald light when her vision cleared she found herself upon an open sea, she yelped sunddenly as the ship came to a juddering halt; throwing her to the deck, getting up she ran to the side and saw the reason, the ship had run into an island, seeing two figiues upon the shore she waved and yelled to them ''Ahoy there!''

OOC: I am sick so post quality/frequency will sufer, but hey there's a boat now and I got her pic done
Evilweirdo 0
RP_Master_Jak

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Red Lastalia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:30 pm
User Image
Gaius
King of Rieze Maxia
Location: Asgard-Luin House of Salvation > Open Field | Company: Serenity and Hubert

So, Hubert was the kind to openly admit to protecting others. Well, everyone acted differently, but they both had intents of protecting Serenity if she needed it. Serenity's enthusiasm was...refreshing, though it sort of reminded him of Ivar. Not as annoying and it didn't make Gaius want to kill her, but it was still familiar and refreshing. He actually chuckled at it. "Alright, let's get to Asgard and find out what's going on." Gaius followed after the teenage girl, curious about why she had switchblades. Usually only assassins used them, but this girl was no assassin; or, if she was, she certainly had the perfect act down for hiding it. Leaving the House of Salvation, Gaius looked around. Still daytime and still safer than traveling at night. "You said you use the same currency as this place, right, Hubert?...What about you, Serenity? What does your 'village' use for currency?"

OOC --

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:34 pm
User Image
Hubert Oswell
Strahta Military Lieutenant
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋
Open Field || Gaius and Serenity

Switchblades would work fine for a while, but she did say she didn't have to worry about monsters where she came from. Lucky her. Hubert followed the two out of the building and out into the open world. It was much more pleasant during the day. Gaius suddenly spoke about the currency and asked Serenity about her currency. It was a mundane topic, but seeing as Hubert's world and this world shared the same currency, it was a reasonable curiously. He was quite curious himself.

[ ooc ]

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:30 am
Cross Malaki
--------------------------

"Then these areas sound like where I should begin my search. Tell me, where's the nearest of these corrupted regions. I wish to study those places first hand." Cross said, looking the researcher dead in the eyes. He knew that they didn't believe he was a Planeswalker, but now he was about to prove it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leon of Gond
Location: Otherworldly Gate | Company: Quote, Strange boat girl

Leon had spent the better part of an hour trying to raise the rocks from the deep to make a bridge, but it was no use. They were too far down and didn't contain enough iron for him to manipulate, and lava spouts that low in the sea would cause earthquakes. He looked up when the person on the boat arrived.
"Hello!" He shouted, "Is your vessel still seaworthy?" This could be their way out of here.

Yoko Littner

Yoko quickly swiped a heavy winter coat and some pants, taking off her boots to put the pants on over her shorts and stockings. In moments she was ready to move again, her rifle on her back and the core drill she'd found earlier tucked away inside her top.

Seras Victoria

Seras threw the cloak on, making sure to cover every last part of her with it. There was no way she was letting herself get burned on this trip, not when she didn't have a constant source of human blood handy.
"Sorry about all that, I should be good to go now." Her eyes were glowing red again, as the hood blocked all the light from touching her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:21 pm
FIORA

Where: Otherworldly Gate [South-Westen Coast]
With: Leon, Quote
Ship's Location: Here

Fiora leaned futher over the side and looked along the length of her ship ''I don't see any holes'' she called back to the person on the island I guess they want a ride...well if they give me any trouble I can always just bat them over the side

OOC:
Evilweirdo 0
RP_Master_Jak

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:12 pm
Armed Recon Robot

Quote, who had recently returned from another scouting session, looked over at the person on the ship and nodded. Traveling by sea would definitely be safer and more efficient than walking in the ocean. Though jumping over with the booster would be the fastest way to get onboard, he decided to wait for the gangplank (or whatever means of crossing onto the ship there was) was lowered out of respect for Leon and the ship's owner.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:45 pm
User Image
Mamizou Futatsuiwa
The Uncaught Tanuki Disguiser
~
Current Form: Human

Company: Tear Grants and Cross Malaki (Elize is nearby)

Mana again. This shadows seemed like rather foul things. It appeared that Cross wanted to see these shadows right away, first hand. Mamizou waved her hand at him, looking a tad worried. "Maybe it'll be best if we research it through other people rather than just going and finding one ourselves." Mamizou said to Cross. "Isn't there a saying...? Better safe than sorry... or maybe it's knowledge is half the battle..." Mamizou giggled and shrugged. "Both actually kind of work in this situation, I guess." The bake-danuki giggled.

Mamizou turned to the researcher and bowed her head.
"Thank you for your time, this information was very helpful." Mamizou said. She then faced Cross and Tear as she spoke again. "Well, what should our next course of action be?" Mamizou asked the two. As she asked, a green haired girl walked past and caught Mamizou's attention for a moment.  

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image
Emil Castagnier
Knight of Ratatosk

Aeris rrally wasn't from Aselia. She wouldn't have asked those questions. "It's a source called mana. We don't have reactors or anything to regulate it; it's natural. As for the weapons and such, there are things called exspheres, but their usage is quickly falling due to the way they're created. A friend of mine is working on completely disposing of them." He looked at Seras and smiled a bit. She actually looked like she belonged in the cloak, which was frightening; especially with her red eyes. "So, the inn?"

[[ -- ]]

Sirea Angelie

RP_Master_Jak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image
Aeris Gainsborough
The Flower Girl

Currently With: Seras, Emil

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"Mana?" Aeris tilted her head slight as she placed a hand on her chin in thought. From the way it sounded, mana could be this world's equivalent to Mako. "This mana....is it the lifeblood of this planet?" She asked curiously. She then blinked for a moment when Emil spoke about exspheres, yet it would seem they were currently being collected by a friend of Emil's. "How does these exspheres work exactly?" From what she could tell, these exspheres didn't seemed to be used by equipping them onto weapons and armor unlike materia. She then looked to Seras, and gave her a kind smile. "Don't apologize. It was no problem on our part." She said then looked to Emil. "Yes, please."

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
♪♫ Tear Grants ♫♪
Mystearica Aura Fende

Currently With: Cross, Mamizou, Elize

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

The researcher raised an eyebrow as he noticed how determined Cross was with wanting to check out these areas. "The nearest one is very close to Gaoracchia Forest. If you three are heading that way, just be careful."

Tear placed a hand on Cross's shoulder as she gave him a slight glare. If Cross were to keep this up, it would not only draw attention to him, but to her and Mamizou as well. She would rather play it safe. "Mamizou is right. We should gather more information regarding those areas rather than going to one head on." After thanking the researcher for his time, she started to make her leave from the academy then glanced over to Mamizou. "For now, we should get a room at the inn. From there, we'll plan out our next move. That and I have a few questions for our friend here." She gestured to Cross as she said the last part. Aside from wanting to know about Cross's occupation as a Planewalker, she was also curious to learn about mana.

It was then a young girl carrying some sort of doll had caught the Melodist's attention for a moment. She looked as if she was lost. Was she lost much like herself, Mamizou, and Cross? Tear decided to approach the girl. "Are you lost, little girl?" She asked.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image
Elize Lutus
Spirit Channeler
ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ
Where I Am Unknown City {Sybak} | Who I Am With Mamizou, Tear, and Cross | How I Feel Relieved
Teepo Status Off

Elize ended up wandering around the city, arriving at the end of a walkway to a large building. There was a small group at the door. Not for long, though. The eldest female came up to her and asked if she was lost. "Oh....Y-Yes, we are. Could you tell us where we are?"

User Image
Serenity Kaiba
Kaiba Corp. Heiress
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Where I Am Open Field | Who I Am With Gaius and Hubert | How I Feel Content
Polymerization
███████████████████

Serenity pretty much led the way, not yet realizing she had no idea where she was going. Gaius' question caught her attention and she looked at him. "We have something called yen. It comes in paper bills and coins....Oh! Here!" Getting into her pocket, Serenity got out a banknote and a couple coins. "See? Bet it's useless here, though. My family is one of the wealthiest where I'm from."  
Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games