Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
It's Just a Story!? (SD & Zelly-Fangirl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:58 pm
Stardust Drifter

Lyria smiled when she saw him fast asleep. Seeing the bags on the floor, she decided to move them into her room and sort through them while letting Jowy rest. Everything fit just about perfectly, which made her happy that it was probably some of the most comfortable clothing she'd worn recently, between the metal armor and guy clothes. After getting dressed, she tried her human form once more. Her eyes kept their piercing gold color, and her stomach was of course still heavily pregnant, but otherwise it was perfect. Smiling at her new reflection in the mirror, she came back out to try to squeeze onto the couch beside him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:15 pm
Jowy shifted a little feeling her heavily pregnant body snuggle up next to him. Turing his hands gently rested upon her large belly. Pulling Lyria up onto him a little her belly was now resting on top of his as an arm was around her shoulder.

He slept and cuddled for a while, but the small kicks of the life inside of her gently woke him up. Looking over to see her Jowy blushed a little. "Oh...I'm sorry Lyria..I fell asleep." he said quietly. Blushing at having her large belly on him, she was laying sideways, he bent down and gave it a gentle kiss.

"Hello there little ones...I'm your daddy..." He softly said to the children in her womb as he caressed her belly. The children seemed to like that and began to kick at his hands. Getting lost in this feeling of being a father he rubbed her belly gently and lovingly.

"I was scared at first...but I think I'm going to like this...you're going to make a cute mother." he said to her blushing at how beautiful her Human form was.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:27 pm
Stardust Drifter

"The real question is going to be whether or not we can keep from kissing each other all lovey dovey like from here on." Lyria smiled from her belly to Jowy. "At least for the solid year I'll be carrying them all. Although I will admit, this is certainly a nice change of pace from killing demons all the time..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:39 pm
"Yes that's going to be hard. Your lips are hard to resist." he smiled giving a wink. "Though that Oracle said we could once you had your full litter. Maybe this is your maximum?" he asked resting his hands on her large belly.

"I'll bet, imagine a Demon Hunter turned mother." he giggled, "Oh and that shirt makes you look so pretty. I'm sorry I hope everything fits..I just felt like you'd feel more comfortable if you were wearing something that covered that belly of yours." he smiled laying his head back down.

"Maybe next time, if there is a next time, we should have kids more naturally. I kind of wish the litter inside was created that way." he blushed looking up at her. "Did you have an alright day Snuggleface?" he asked happily.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:54 pm
Stardust Drifter

"She just said it would stop after a certain number of children, she never said how many. She never even gave a number for how many I have now or if my body even has a limit. But using a term like 'litter' makes me think it's at least in the neighborhood of five or six, possibly more with how much smooching we did." Lyria noted, kind of dreading the later months and trying to picture how big she'd be.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:01 pm
(Let's just say she's having ten or less? Unless you had a specific number in mind? :3 I really wasn't counting. That way they can kiss and such and she won't have to worry about adding anymore sweatdrop )

Gently placing his hand on her cheek he smiled warmly up at her. "Hey, even if you get huge it'll just give me an exscuse to snuggle and pamper you more. We're doing this together remember? You aren't alone anymore." He said softly giving her belly a kiss because he couldn't reach her lips.

Resting his head upon her belly now he could hear them squirming around, along with the churning sounds of her stomach. It was like an odd symphony inside of her, yet cool at the same time.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 pm
Stardust Drifter

((Lol, sure. I didn't have anything specific in mind either. Making this up as we go, remember? xD ))

"Well don't pamper me too much. I get antsy if I'm forced to relax for too long." Lyria stuck her tongue out at him playfully. Feeling him feel around her belly and rest his head on it was strangely relaxing though and forced a small chuckle from her lips. "That actually feels really nice." Between the babies squirming around on the inside and Jowy feeling around her belly, it was like a belly massage from both the inside and out at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:14 pm
((lol yeah xD))

He smiled and blushed. "You're cute you know that? Yet my cute little girlfriend will have to move. I've gotta use the bathroom." he looked away shyly. "Are you hungry by the way? Wanna go out for something...you think you'll be able to hold that form? I could always order a pizza instead." he said warmly.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:55 pm
Stardust Drifter

"Oh, let's just order out." Lyria smiled she moved to sit on the edge of the couch to let him up. "You must be tired if you conked out on the couch like that upon coming home."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:03 pm
Good idea, getting up he headed for the bathroom. Then went to order a couple pizzas, three to be exact, he figured she was hungry. It would take a while for the food to get to his place but he didn't mind.

Returning to the couch he sat next to her and cuddled Lyria happily. "Tomorrow though I'm taking you maturnity shopping. You're going to need a few things." he said with a smile kissing her lips then stopped. "Uhh...bah!" looking away he hoped he didn't just add another child to her big belly, "Sorry Honey..." he sighed.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:07 pm
Stardust Drifter

Lyria just laughed. "I'm already having a litter; what's another kid or two to add to the group?" she said while placing her hands on her stomach, just waiting for the magic to kick in again and for her belly to grow again, assuming that was indeed still in effect at this point.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:01 pm
Her belly slowly inched out a little more as baby number seven was created. Jowy blushed watching it swell like that, he felt so bad.

Once the pizza arrived he tipped the delivery man and got some plates. Putting the boxes near them he cuddled up next to her again to enjoy a very casual, yet romantic, dinner between them.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:10 pm
Stardust Drifter

"You might need a bigger couch at this rate." Lyria joked as she sat down next to him. "Though you still me that romantic date. I get the feeling having someone deliver fast food to your doorstep isn't the most romantic thing ever." she teased. "But I don't mind. I think we both needed the day to cope and adjust."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:27 pm
"Oh I will don't your worry Honey." he replied. Gently rubbing the front of her large belly he smiled up at her. "Look at us...we're going to be parents. I'm not sure how I feel right now..though I'll do the best I can to be a good father for them." he cooed gently after taking a bite.

"I'm so glad to be home right now, cuddling up to the woman I love the most. Tomorrow we'll paint the town, but for tonight we dine on pizza!" he teased giving her a sweet smile. She had no idea how happy he was to be with her right now.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:42 pm
Stardust Drifter

"You have a hard time believing it? I thought I'd be single and fighting demons for the rest of my life." Lyria said with a small chuckle, the thought starting to make her tear up a bit. "I never thought I'd get to be a mother like this, especially one of so many. And by what that goddess said it sounds like these won't be the last I'll get to have. I can't remember the last time I was this happy." She wiped her eyes with a smile before wrapping her arms around her belly, already close to the point she could reach all the way around.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games