Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply Floor 1-25
Floor 1: Field to the North Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitzy-nyan

Battle-ready Spark

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:38 pm
…………………………
☾Kaguya☽

Mitsuru Fujiwara
…………………………

User Image

╔====================================╗

As anticipated, the boar had once again been more keen on paying attention to Hiroto, allowing her to do more damage as it attacked the man. However the pleasure gained through those successful attacks were soon wiped away as Hiroto did something she hadn't anticipated....he kicked it. And apparently the thing made pretty good air from the looks of it, but that wasn't the point. Even if a pig flew just then, it would only be when a herd of pigs fly that such an attack would damage the boar. The further it flew also meant the further it was away to kill, which really didn't do them any good so by all means Hiroto was truly an idiot. Sighing, Kaguya would tighten the grip on her staff before bringing it up, and hitting Hiroto over the head with it.

"Don't you remember what I'd said before?! That won't hurt him, just like your punches didn't. Let what I did just now be a reminder and don't let it be what kills you in the end."

Sighing again, Kaguya realized that her momentary temper had gotten the best of her and she hadn't really done them any favors. At the moment it had felt like the only way to get through his thick head was all. Hopefully he would realize it now. And one thing she didn't notice was that her player status, once green, had changed to orange as a result.

╚====================================╝

Level: 5
Weapon: Novice Spear - DMG 12-18
HP: 80/100
Col: 1,000
Inventory:
♥ Small HP Vial.
**Party: Hiroto

-15 HP to Hiroto

K4M1-kun rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar 1: 0/100 DEAD
Frenzy Boar 2: 61/100

Seeing the male run at him, the boar quickly got to its feet, kicked up some dust and charged at the male player. It wasn't going to back down and he was a fool to think he could hurt the boar with a kick. Letting out a squeal in anger, it jumped at the man tusks bared. As the two collided the boar soon found that it had hit the man's foot which had been going for a kick, meaning... the boar was soon flying as the man had gotten a well placed kicked which, while it did no damage, it sent the boar flying. The boar let out a squeal as it flew and crashed into the ground taking 1 damage from the impact.
-5 for Hiroto

Emiya Kyo

Mitzy-kun

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

Icyferno

Newbie Student

14,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:03 am
User Image
Name: «Shirou»
Level: «5»
HP: «100/100»
Equipped Weapon: «Novice Long Sword» [12 - 18]
Col: [1069]
Party: [Yuukihito]
Guild: [N/A]
Inventory: [Small HP vial] x 1, [Boar Hide] x 2

After he had defeated the boars with the others, Shirou saw the player without the weapon navigate his menu, then run back to town. The girl in the other party followed after him. Glancing around, Shirou realized one of their party members was missing. The player with the spear... he faintly remembered that the guy fled from the battlefield, but he was too focused on his task to follow his movements... However, judging from their facial expressions, he guessed that player was killed after he fled the battlefield.

He cursed softly under his breath. Deaths were to be expected, after all... but this early into the game? If players could be killed that easily on the first floor, by the time they reach the last floor, there would probably be more than a few thousand casualties...

He forced himself to ignore what had just happened and looked over to his temporary partner. Yuukihito had probably realized what had happened to the spear wielder, for it was written all over his face. While Shirou was certain both him and Yuukihito didn't know the spear wielder personally, he was sure that the spear wielder's death had took a heavy toll on Yuukihito's mind.

Looking around to ensure there were no boars nearby that might sneak up on them, Shirou asked Yuukihito if he'd want to go back to the Town of Beginning or stay and fight a couple more boars.

[EDIT]

Yuukihito said, "I'd like to go back, to... think things through".

Nodding his head quietly, Shirou accompanied Yuukihito back towards the Town of Beginning. Shirou felt like he'd need to do some thinking as well.

--[Exit to Town of Beginning]--

Craft_Knight

Evil Emperor Ochimaru

@Emperor: Any clue when Craft is coming back?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ Player Sasegawa Hiroto ]
[ Character Hiroto ]
[ Guild None ]
[ Level 5 ]
[ HP 50/100 ]
[ Col 1000 ]

[ Weapon Novice Longsword - 12-18 ]
[ Inventory -Sm HP Vial- ]
[ Party -Kaguya- ]

Hiroto had completely forgotten the pain in his foot as he watched the pig fly. While he expected the creature to not even take any damage, he was surprised and satisfied at the sight of punting the boar as one would punt gnomes. "I wonder if I should try a career in American Football," he whistled. If he could kick this pigskin as far as he did...

That feeling of accomplishment soon vanished, however, with the sharp pain on the back of his head. He was no stranger to this feeling, either; he's had pipes swung right the same way. He couldn't believe that the young woman would hit him for making a simple mistake...simple for him, anyway.

"You think I don't know that! I'm used to using my fists, not weapons! It's not like I can get used to these stupid rules right away!"  

Emiya Kyo

Raider

Mitzy-nyan

Battle-ready Spark

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:10 am
…………………………
☾Kaguya☽

Mitsuru Fujiwara
…………………………

User Image

"You're making it hard to believe by kicking our target so far away. So you're saying that you jumped into a game called Sword Art Online and didn't know that you would have to rely on weapons over fists."

If anything, Kaguya's initial reaction to hearing Hiroto's confession about his reliance on fists before anything else was one akin to shock. She could only imagine what had compelled him to start playing in the first place if he was so keen on brawling. Either way, it was too late and luck really wasn't in his favor by choosing this particular game to start playing. So, he'd just have to learn how to use swords. And this boar would just have to be the unfortunate target for his practice...whenever it got back to them at least. She wasn't about to chase it down.

"When it gets back here try to focus on using your sword. You've no real choice but to get used to it unless you want to die. I wouldn't wager on what was said about our lives to be a lie since we already know we can't log out."

Inventory:
♥ Small HP Vial.

K4M1-kun rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:06 am
User Image
Frenzy Boar 1: 0/100 DEAD
Frenzy Boar 2: 61/100

The boar had been stunned for a while, but eventually rolled over to its feet and looked at the players. It seemed to take a moment before it remembered what it was doing. When it did though, the boar's temper flared up as it let out a battle cry before charging with its tusks bared, planning to unleash all it's might into a single powerful charge attack. It planned to teach these players a lesson for messing with it. First, the inept man, then the annoying woman.
-15 for Hiroto

Emiya Kyo

Mitzy-kun

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

MikomiKrod

Dedicated Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:18 pm
User ImageSetsunai Psyleh "Nai Hikari"

Level: 6

Weapon: Novice Spear - Damage: 12-18

Party:N/A

Guild: N/A

Words to think about:

"Why do we always go out of our way to hold on to the wrong ones and let the right ones slip right through our fingers?"

"If we don't take the risk for love... then what do we take it for?"

"This is my sin and punishment, without knowing a time to stop. As long as there is a moon, as long as there is night, until the day that I am killed."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hp: 125/125

Col:571

Inventory: [Novice Spear], [Beginners Handbook], [Small Hp Vial], [Weak Healing Herb x 4], [Boars Hide]

Friend List:
Luka

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nai had been standing right at the entrance of town that led from inside to the northern field. Leaning against a wall he pulled out the players handbook he bought and started reading.Flipping the pages every once in a while, he wanted to know at least the first two floors and what to expect. The info given was first hand knowledge and he was not going to be going out further than this field without knowing what to expect. Of course the handbook only covered like the first ten floors. No one had managed to get higher and that was a concern to him. Without information there is no way to prepare and someone would have to collect the information somehow.

He pondered this thought constantly as he looked out to the field. Remembering his fight with two boars, with his newest friend Luka he had to remember that even with information on how to combat these enemies it is meaningless if we cannot put the info to use. What more reading on the boss to this floor he was considered easy but one had to have a ready group a rather large one and we had to have a plan to ensure no one would die. "I can not allow anyone to die during that fight, when the time comes."

He looked into the city and from where he was he clearly saw that almost none wanted to leave the safety of the city to their potential deaths.He so wanted to bring the mood up, but his usual way of acting would not help ease any tension. he figured that the only way to actually get these people to try was to clear this floor. Show them that the task of clearing the game is not impossible. Though he had one problem with his solution. He himself needed to get stronger before he could even hope to help others. He shook his head a bit and softly said, "I need to get stronger its the only way. Then I need to gather information about anything that could help people. Rumors are the perfect way to start, but thats for later." He looked out towards the field as he stepped out again his spear laying on his shoulders and waited by a tree perhaps someone may need some help, even as the first enemies the boars were no joke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:14 am
User Image
Flutura
Ko Eun Mi

Level: [ 5 ]
HP: [ 100 / 100 ]
Weapon: [ Long Sword // 12-18 damage ]

Guild: [ None ]
Party: [ None ]
Allies: [ None ]
Rivals: [ None ]

Col: [ 1,000 ]
Inventory: [ Empty ]
══════════════════════════════════════

Flutura looked around, hoping to see no creatures about. She always felt excited to jump into a fight, but never like this before. The NerveGear just was so different from a regular video game that she felt a bit threatened actually stepping into a fight. As she looked about she could see another person out in the field beside a tree. She wasn't one to talk with others normally, but she thought it would be best to get help to get through this.

She took a few more steps out into the grassy field as she walked towards the person, whom she could now see was a male or at least appeared to be. She remembered though that they had all been revealed as their true selves now though, so she felt a little more confident in her thought. She paused for a moment as she approached him.
Maybe he's just trying to relax. I really shouldn't be bothering him. she thought to herself as she stood there. She took a few steps closer, still a good bit of distance between them. "Umm... You wouldn't happen to know how to get to the next area, would you?" she asked, feeling rather nervous about talking to someone after the words came out.

MikomiKrod

Filegethiel

MikomiKrod

Dedicated Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:31 pm

Words to think about:

"Why do we always go out of our way to hold on to the wrong ones and let the right ones slip right through our fingers?"

"This is my sin and punishment, without knowing a time to stop. As long as there is a moon, as long as there is night, until the day that I am killed."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inventory: [Novice Spear], [Beginners Handbook], [Small Hp Vial], [Weak Healing Herb x 4], [Boars Hide]

Friend List:
Luka

Nai was relaxing against a tree, luckily he could since the mobs did not venture very close to the entrance of the city. Out of the corner of his eyes he noticed a woman walking out of Beginning City. Perhaps she was another soul looking to get stronger, that was most likely the case. He figured since no one who didn't want to get stronger did not leave the safety of the city. As she got closer and spoke to him his ever present grin grew.

He stood straight up after getting off of the tree he was leaning on and his grin turned into a smile. "If you mean the field then yes its not to far from here. Just a little down this road." He noticed she used a sword, he found it ironic that he used a spear in a game called Sword Art Online. " "I take it that since you are out here, you must be prepared to fight and get stronger right?"

Filegethiel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image
Flutura
Ko Eun Mi

Flutura tensed up a bit as he noticed her, though she tried to smile back at him. She looked his character, or well his person, over as he spoke. As she went to open her mouth to reply, her stomach rumbled and she began to laugh nervously. "Well... yes, I suppose. I just want to figure a way out of this game before I starve and moving forward seems about the only way to do it."

She kept her arms tightly pinned to her side as she spoke, rather tense and nervous about having a conversation with another human being. She didn't even use a headset in other games and rarely typed if the game allowed. Though she knew she had to try and talk to others for just a while. She wasn't sure how long it would take to clear one-hundred floors, but she hoped to be out soon. "So... I guess if you could help me that would be great." she concluded with a smile.

MikomiKrod

Filegethiel

MikomiKrod

Dedicated Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:19 pm

Words to think about:

Friend List:
Luka

Nai looked at the young female in front of him with a cheerful yet carefree look. He slightly noticed that she seemed uneasy when he first noticed her but didn't question it. As she was about to speak he heard a low rumbling noise and seeing her laugh nervously he could not help but let out a small quiet laugh. "Well thats a great goal to have. Though clearing this game seems to be the only way out for all of us. Kayaba Akihiko seemed to have been quite sure to make all of us here stay here until we win."

Studying her closer she seemed completely nervous, seeing her arms looked like they were glued to her helped, and he could not understand why. He let out a hearty yet calm laugh and said, "Now, now miss no need to get all tense. I'm Nai Hikari, nice to meet ya. I'm surprised you did not buy food from the shop. Though not delicacies at least its something." Pulling out his player's handbook he held it next to his face as he looked at her. "A helpful little thing this book is. I've learned quite a bit from reading it." He winked playfully at her.

Laying his spear flat along his shoulders, his arms looped over from behind, he looked at the girl. "I would be glad to help you however I can. Though later on though I hope to be the most informed person of everything that goes on in Aincrad. Information is power, that is my most firm belief. Though I will not deny how effective fighting is sometimes."

Filegethiel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image
Frenzy Boar 1: 100/100

Near by, a boar was starting to wonder around the plain, searching for some good bushes or grass to feast on. Maybe it he was lucky he could find some berries even! Oh, how wondrous that would be. Berries were some of the boar's favorite things to eat. Little did the boar know, as it was busy with its own thoughts, that it was growing closer and closer to a pair of players that were busy chatting with each other, slowly approaching them from behind the female. It's senses thought were fixed upon the ground as in sniffed and tasted the grass around it.

MikomiKrod

Filegethiel

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

Filegethiel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image
Flutura
Ko Eun Mi

Flutura wasn't sure what to make of speaking to another person, though he seemed friendly enough. "I just wanted to try and get to the next town before I thought of food." she replied. She smiled back at him as he said this, though she wasn't exactly sure how he got the book. "I... don't usually talk to other people in game so this NerveGear entire senses and speaking is new to me. I'm sorry if I seem a bit awkward, I'm just shy around actual people. You can call me Flutura," she said holding a hand out to him. She was going to try to make the best of the situation seeing as another player could seem so calm after all the chaos. She didn't notice the boar as it came up behind her.

MikomiKrod

K4M1-kun

Emiya Kyo rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ Player Sasegawa Hiroto ]
[ Character Hiroto ]
[ Guild None ]
[ Level 5 ]
[ HP 35/100 ]
[ Col 1000 ]

[ Weapon Novice Longsword - 12-18 ]
[ Inventory -Sm HP Vial- ]
[ Party -Kaguya- ]

"I didn't buy this stupid game! My roommate told me to use it to blow off some steam! And yet how am I supposed to blow off steam when the game is just as frust-!"

Suddenly Hiroto felt very sharp pain in his leg. Before he knew it, the young man was once again on the ground. His health bar was missing yet another large chunk, something that really should be scaring him. Such a fear didn't even cross his train of thought. What did, however, was the fact that a wild animal had interrupted him.

"Damn pig!" Hiroto roared. "Get lost!" Taking his sword up as he would a baseball bat, the idiot charged forward, aiming to swing his sword at the creature with all his might.  

Emiya Kyo

Raider

Mitzy-nyan

Battle-ready Spark

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:21 pm
…………………………
☾Kaguya☽

Mitsuru Fujiwara
…………………………

User Image

"...You mean it wasn't even your idea to begin with?"

Much like before Kaguya seemed more surprised at Hiroto's admission than anything. Somehow it made a lot more sense with how he was behaving. If he was completely dumb to the game and its premise then it was no wonder he'd been trying with his fists. In a way she felt bad with her attack on him now, even if he'd needed the sense knocked into him. Hearing the squeal of the boar and seeing Hiroto go after it holding his sword in ways that were probably a disgrace to the weapon, Kaguya would ready her spear as well ready to just finish up the battle.The sooner they finished it off the better. Once she was within range of it she would stab forward, aiming to pierce its chest while it was still distracted.

"When this is over perhaps it would be a good time to give you a little summary on how things work in the game. At least what I know. You'll need the hand if you're going to survive."

Inventory:
♥ Small HP Vial.

Floor 1-25

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games