Welcome to Gaia! ::

MoonStar High

Back to Guilds

A High School where strange students go to learn 

Tags: Vampire, Demon, goddess, Night, school 

Reply Bel'tha'go
Keh'Jan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:31 pm
Colonel Parallax stood firm as Selene punched him in the face, his stance unwavering like an immovable wall as he turned his head against Selene's punch to glare at her with a flashing electronic eye, "My, my. We have another one. This simply will not do.", Parallax said with a sinister calm as he grabbed hold of Selene's wrist, the energy converters in his grasp draining the biotics away from her fist as he twists her arm aside, the subtle cracking of bone sending a sharp pain through her entire arm. The Colonel chuckled with amusement as he twisted Selene's arm to force her to take a knee, his vice grip not letting up as he flashed a glare to Tzen, "You know better than this, Lt. Colonel. The penalty for treason is a most painful death...however...", Parallax said with a frightening distortion in his synthetic voice as his glare returned to Selene. The Colonel pulled a leg back, swirling green earth energy pooling in the synthetic limb as he delivered a bone shattering kick to Selene's chest, painfully launching her down the hallway against a mound of dead Soldats. Rosa growled in anger and charged the Colonel, the synthetic man already waiting with a light infused punch which blinded the vampire before the strike, "I still have use for you, Tenza. Consider this a dishonorable discharge.", Parallax said with a wicked smirk as he grabbed the frightened Lt. Colonel by the throat, dragging her into the lift as the blast doors hiss shut behind him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:46 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selene got back up her body once more surrounded by biotics.
" get to the ship 5 decks blow. Im going after him."
Selene Said to Rosa, teleporting in front of the colonel. Selene placed a hand on him and teleported out side in the middle of the fighting. Selene then lifted him up with her biotics and threw him to the far end of the city. Selene pulled out her shotgun and teleported to him again, shooting the gun at him.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:58 pm
Parallax kept an unamused expression as Selene pulled him from the lift through the teleport rift to the Outer Deck. The Colonel stood slowly as the buckshot ricocheted off of his metallic skin, brushing the debris dust from his uniform, "So, it's like that, is it? Very well.", Parallax said with a cold monotone, as the anti gravity boosters built into his boots activate to allow the Colonel to levitate off the ground. The synthetic Colonel held his hands out as crackling raw energy formed around his palms, snaking up his arms as Parallax flung a massive current of supercharged raw energy at Selene. The energy current streaked across the sky, covering the air above the battleground in vibrant blue energy while crackling with overcharged power as the bolt arced it's trajectory to track Selene's bio signature wherever she may move.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:08 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene shock her head
" that wont work on me, but this will work on you.
Selene switched to her rifle and fired the teal blue energy at him liquefying anything the beam touches.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:13 am
The Colonel gave a wicked smirk, his electronic eye flashing with malevolence before he increased the output of his anti-grav boosters to soar over Selene's beam shot while maintaining the constant streams of energy from his arms, "Merely setting the stage, my dear!", Parallax's amplified voice echoed down to Selene. The Colonel attuned his mechanized body to the flowing energy using Technomancer focusing techniques, condensing the massive flowing currents into slender whips of humming arcane energy with a white hot glow, "That little toy of yours could be quite bothersome, we'll have no more of that!", Parallax said with a threatening distortion, as he pulled back his right arm, the energy whip following suit. The Colonel lashed the buzzing energy tendril at Selene, the whip slicing her rifles barrel off just above her hands while slinging the left whip across the air to cut through the adjacent buildings that Selene stood between with ease, bringing the rubble down on the biotic woman.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:10 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene moved her fingers in a motion, activating her prothian biotics. Selene's hands glowed green as she moved the falling rubble away from her with ease. Selene looked up at the colonel her eyes now glowing green. Selene held her hand out and the green energy formed into a whip, moving her hand back Selene controlled the energy to rap around the colonel and threw him into a building. Selene made a motion with her fingers and the green energy dissipated her eyes back to cybernetic red, the red rings in her eyes shifting, her body surround by her biotics.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:24 am
The energy whips dissipated as the Colonel was flung through the air, his anti-grav boots stabilizing his path as he angled his body to land against the wall of the building on his feet. "You would have made an impressive Technomancer, girl. However, you've been far more trouble than you're worth.", Parallax said with a cold smirk, as he pushed off from the wall in a horizontal jump with the help of his anti-grav boosters. The wall of the building shattered from the sheer force of the Colonel's booster output as the Synthetic man rocketed in an arc over Selene, gathering an unknown arcana in a pale aura around his body before landing in a hard stance that shook the ground around him and Selene as a bubble of rippling distortion burst outwards from his body. The Colonel turned to face Selene as the bubble of rippling grey energy engulfed Selene as well as a large diameter of the chaos around them, "We'll see just how good you are when Time is your foe.", the Colonel's synthetic voice echoed through the temporal distortion that slowed the movements of Selene as well as pockets of scrambling Soldats and crumbling debris to a near stop. Parallax walked casually in a circle around Selene, his movements appearing sped up to a blur as he began to gather obscene amounts of dark energy in his clenched fist awaiting the time to strike.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:36 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene shock her head her speed now matching the colonel's.
" I am mostly cybernetic, similar to you. Its funny though, time. I was dead for two years you know. The only thing to have survive was my brain and a few bones. I was rebuilt to fight an enemy much more harder than you, I had to fight people I knew because of indoctrination, watch friends die. I know why I am who I am, but what I don't understand is you. You weren't born this way, so why are you like this? do you enjoy killing, taking hope and happyness away? Where you even capable of love? Or are you just sick"
Selene said her arms crossed in front of her chest.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Valmeero

2,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:04 am
Val shouted the final part of his chat and clapped his hands together as the sigil beneath him flared. from the center of the sigil a bolt of dark energy shot up, carving a line of pure darkness in the air 40' high. a massive claw reached through and forced the opening wider as a monstrous creature stepped out. it stood nearly 30' high with a wingspan twice as wide.
Nightgaunt
the Nightgaunt spread its wings wide and roared. Roars from the portal from the Shadowrealm answered as two smaller Nightwalkers followed it out.
Nightwalker
Val lifted his hand "GO! AND LAY WASTE TO THIS CITY!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:12 pm
Parallax paced around Selene as the dark energy within his grasp began to coil up his arm, morphing it's energy output to a mixture of air, water and darkness to form a cast of dark ice over his synthetic limb, "My, my, aren't we the outspoken one. You're very perceptive, I was not born like this but made into this. I was once a man, of flesh and blood with a beating heart but that was taken from me, by one Lieutenant Firin'Rai of the Bel'tha'gian military.", the Colonel said with a cold distortion as he held out his other hand, an orb of shimmering light forming in his palm, "But, we both know that I've taken care of that minor detail. Now the young Captain does not even remember who he once was, he has forgotten all about past ties and now bends his knee to me. All that leaves...is Bel'tha'go." The orb of light in the Colonel's clutch began to mimic it's dark counterpart, snaking up his arm and combining with water and air energy to form shimmering golden ice on the opposite arm, "You ask why? Why does any man wage war? Power is too obvious, I have all that as it stands. What I'm after is something much more. The world is full of pitiful, ineffective, and disgusting organic life. I aim to change all of that with the fall of Bel'tha'go. Once they are gone, Ba'Hai'Ir will be next, and without their trading partners to bail them out they too will fall. Kritya will be easy enough to carpet bomb, the downfall of settling in a trench. Once the desert is mine, Aegalore will follow. Total world conquest with but one goal, to transform all of this human filth into proper beings of mechanics and metal. Perfect, obedient machines.", Parallax said with a twisted distortion in his voice and a malevolent flash in his electronic eye. The Colonel stopped walking and turned to face Selene, arching his frost covered fingers to elongate the dark and light ice into vicious claws on each hand, both pulsing with their respective energies as Parallax clenched his now clawed hands, "It seems the only thing standing in my way of total world indoctrination...is you.", Parallax said with a harsh growl as he took a step back, his physical body fading into the grey temporal energy field to become intangible as he stepped through the very fabric of dimensional space. "We'll see just how you fare when I am in my element as the ultimate Class 0 Technomancer.", the Colonel's synthetic voice echoed from multiple angles around Selene, making it impossible to detect his presence by any sensory means.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:25 pm
Zenith soared over the walls of the city from the Upper Realm deck, his mech's jet boosters leaving an arcane blue trail behind his machine as he arced overhead. The Technomancer Commander took notice of a blot of darkness carpeting the Main Gate checkpoint, "What have we here?", he thought to himself, as he enhanced the optics of his mech to get a zoomed view of the dark horde. Zenith narrowed his eyes as he spied the greater shadow beasts rip through the planar fabric from the shadow plane, using his mental link with the mech to open a com channel to the Soldats in the city, "Be advised, unknown hostiles entering from the Main Gate checkpoint. Energy output is dark, re-equip with EnNull rounds and PosEn flash grenades. Proceed with caution.", the Technomancer Commander ordered over the secured com link, acknowledgement lights blinking on his main display as the Soldats receive the warning. Zenith hovered in his mech over the mass of dark monsters, activating his audio amplifier, "Attention! You are in a restricted territory and are being ordered by the Kehjani Military to disperse immediately, or we will be forced to retaliate! You have 10 seconds to comply!", Zenith's voice boomed, echoing over the checkpoint as the Mech held out its arms, panels on the machines forearms sliding away as wrist mounted machine guns slide out of the compartments with the golden glow of positive light energy forming in the barrels.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:58 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene shock her head her right arm surrounded by blue biotics her left by green prothian energy.
" I understand where you come from. I lost my family, my friends, my home to slavers. When I enlisted I had a chance to kill those who took everything from me and I did, but I did not kill the entire race. I was killed by an enemy who was going to wipe my race out of the galaxy but I was brought back. I understand, but to turn every organic to synthetic is not right, it would be just like what Firin did to you. You have become a monster and I will stop you. You can try to kill me but it seems that I cant die."
Selene said.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Valmeero

2,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:28 am
The Nightgaunt turned towards Zenith and raised it's claws at him, a ball of pure negative energy began to grow in it's palm before it shot a massive beam so dark that it absorbed the light all around it as it headed towards him. the other Nightwalkers marched forward, crushing soldats beneath their feet as they smashed through buildings, the small arms fire barely affecting them.

Val smiled at the destruction, then snapped his fingers. Pain stepped forward and went to a knee "we must push forwards now, while we have the advantage." Pain bowed "aat oncccce master" he growled  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:42 pm
Zenith pulled his mechs arms back to its sides, rerouting the energy output from the wrist guns to his thrusters to rocket over the incoming dark projectile. The ManaMech soared like a missile in an arc over the Nightgaunt, going into a corkscrew dive as it reached peak velocity. "Very well! Say 'Good Morning' you freak!", Zenith shouted through his voice amplifier, holding the mechs arms out straight as positive light energy began pouring in streams of searing golden slugs from his wrist mounted machine guns to pepper the horrid beast with shots of concentrated positive energy that burst into small explosions of light along the monster's hide. Before the mech could crash into the towering monstrosity, Zenith changed course to soar horizontally over the beast while releasing several blinking metallic orbs from the machines waist onto the Nightgaunts back. The Technomancer Commander flew up and back over the wall as the blinking grenades burst into a multitude of blinding positive flashes that seared the dark beast with waves of light, "Attention, Technomancers! Break from Uni-Corps assault run and return to base, this is an emergency order! Repeat, Technomancers return to base, we are under attack!", Zenith called into a secondary com link, acknowledgement lights from the Technomancer battalion blinking as the Commander soared over the Outer Deck of the Over Realm, noticing the temporal distortion near the center.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Bel'tha'go

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games