Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Izzy's Plot Thread! (All images updated & all open for plots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:32 am
Ok. Just let me know if you want one of my boys to take him under their wing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:17 am
Alikosa, Stormborn.

I have two stormborn freeborns, one boy and one girl who are cubs. Not sure if they'd fit into any of those plots  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:39 am
I added you on AIM. Anupama2006  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:15 pm
Tanakako

If I seen right I think Lennart and Alikosa might be half brothers. I noticed that Lennarts father is Taraxa and that is who Alikosa's father is too. I just can't get the pics to load to see if they are the same guy. I definitely want Lennart to take him under his wing.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:25 pm
AstoriaFallen
Alikosa, Stormborn.

I have two stormborn freeborns, one boy and one girl who are cubs. Not sure if they'd fit into any of those plots

It might be fun for one or both of them to tease alikosa for being a wuss.

I don't have aim accessible right now but perhaps when I get my own phone instead of using my husbands I can get aim set up on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:04 am
Izzy Makani
Tanakako

If I seen right I think Lennart and Alikosa might be half brothers. I noticed that Lennarts father is Taraxa and that is who Alikosa's father is too. I just can't get the pics to load to see if they are the same guy. I definitely want Lennart to take him under his wing.

I thought so!!! X3 Lennart will be very happy to help out his half brother! The guy is getting on now but he is a very experienced reaver, x3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:10 pm
Tanakako

I thought so!!! X3 Lennart will be very happy to help out his half brother! The guy is getting on now but he is a very experienced reaver, x3

I'm not sure how to know how old Alikosa techniquely is but I have used him very very little even though I've had him for a few years. ^^; If you would like to set up an rp that would be awesome or I can attempt to set one up tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:31 pm
Izzy Makani
AstoriaFallen
Alikosa, Stormborn.

It might be fun for one or both of them to tease alikosa for being a wuss.

I don't have aim accessible right now but perhaps when I get my own phone instead of using my husbands I can get aim set up on it.

I think it would be fun too!

Also, here is my photo bucket so you can browse. I think i have a sister to one of your girls.

my soa  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:02 am
AstoriaFallen

Also, here is my photo bucket so you can browse. I think i have a sister to one of your girls.

my soa

Those stormborn cubs are cuties. Hmm I think you may have a sister to my boy bunga. Their markings are very similar.

You have some very gorgeous soa. There is a set of lines I don't recognize though. What species is the ones that are sitting with their heads looking down. You have three of them but I just don't know what they are.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:52 am
Izzy Makani
AstoriaFallen

my soa

Those stormborn cubs are cuties. Hmm I think you may have a sister to my boy bunga. Their markings are very similar.

You have some very gorgeous soa. There is a set of lines I don't recognize though. What species is the ones that are sitting with their heads looking down. You have three of them but I just don't know what they are.

User Image I don't suppose you're talking about him since you said 3. He's Fertile by the way wink He wants all the flings.

User Image

This is the new rouge lines for females. You can get them with or without hair on their head.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out