Welcome to Gaia! ::

U/C space

Back to Guilds

A Kingdom Hearts Alternate Universe themed but a completely different story / out come. 

Tags: Space, Kingdom, Action, Wars, Fantasy 

Reply Profile's Accepted.
Dark Brother hood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaxzen

5,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:10 pm
Seth nodded and smiled at Korosu "Everything will be alright." He said with a reassuring smile "If we are going to get my brother back we have to be careful from the sound of this who ever pulled this off is extremly dangerous and is not to be taken lightly." Seth said firmly and then he gently removed Korosu's grip on him and looked towards the door "If you want to come with me I won't stop you but it will be dangerous." He said kindly and then Seth leaned in and kissed her passionately on the lips. When he finished kissing Korosu he had a deep blush "Um, uh that was my first time kissing anyone before and I wanted to tell you that I care about you very much and I wanted to thank you for everything you have done for me. I can never be any happier than I am with you." He said softly and let go of her.

((Finally I had Seth kiss Korosu too bad he was th third person to do it though he still has no idea.XD. Oh yea, sorry for the long post.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:24 pm
Korosu blushed deeply. 'Finally~' She thought. Korosu snapped out of her daze. "I would love to go, but I think I'll stay behind this time. I remember the name of the one who took Eon if it helps." Korosu said slightly excited. "His name was Lance." She said quickly. "I wish you luck Seth."  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Zaxzen

5,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:35 pm
Seth was stunned for a moment "Lance? Damn it. That means this mission will be more dangerous than I first thought. I thought Lance came off as a nice guy and he normally seemed helpful but if he kidnapped my brother than it can not be the case. Damn it." He shook his head "But this is not a time to be second guessing myself now my brother needs me." He said confidently "When the time comes we will go save my brother." He stood by the door ready to go when anyone else was but he knew he couldn't do it alone so he waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:36 pm
"Like I said, I wish you luck Seth, and for everyone else who goes of course." Korosu said encouragingly. 'I might as well try to find Ayumi.' She thought and began to walk around. 'Now where could I find her?' Korosu looked around, trying not to trespass onto someone else's property. 'What happened to Cole? Oh yeah, Seth punched him in the face. I think he's still on the ground.' She chuckled silently.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:35 am
Ayumi walked out the building. She sighed. "Korosu....Where are you?..." She looked kinda sad. "Are you alright?...I hope yes." She talked to herself, but she didn't notice that she said it loud. "...You're not here...Seth neither...And Reis want to leave too..." She looked down sad.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:38 am
Korosu noticed Ayumi and ran up to her and hugged her. "I found you." She said happily. "Ayumi you ok? You look upset." She said, analizing her friend's face.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:48 am
Ayumi looked at Korosu. "KOROSU!!" She yelled happily. "I-I was so worried." She hugged Korosu back. "....Y-Yeah I'm fine." She sighed. " I was just worried about you." She slightly smiled. "...And Reis...now that I finally found him he wants to leave...." She looked a bit upset.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:30 am
Cole: he ran and huged korosu and Ayumi "I missed you to" he gave Seth a goffy smile emotion_kirakira cole's plan was starting too fall into place.
(the kidnapping was my idea and zaxzen helped me. I'm like an evil genuious emotion_yatta )  

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:54 am
[[ So tempted to glomp you! Must restraint! ]]

"I was starting to wonder what happened to you." She said towards Cole. "Ayumi, I'll tie him up if I have to. He's not leaving. I'll make sure of it." Korosu nudged her best friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:56 am
Ayumi smiled. "Th-Thank you." She cleaned her teary eyes then looked at Cole. "...Huh? ...D-Do I know you?"  

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:03 pm
"Possibly not." Korosu said plainly. "I met him on my trip."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:09 pm
Ayumi looked at Cole again. "Hmm..." SHe pulled Korosu closer to her, and out of Cole's hug. "....Will he try to hurt you?" She talked to Korosu but staring at Cole.  

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:11 pm
She shook her head. "He actually saved me. I would say Cole's pretty helpful." Korosu said silently.

[[ going upstairs ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:16 pm
Ayumi looked at Cole. "Aww, I'm sowwie." She looked at him with her big irresistible kitty eyes. Then sh smiled. "Would you accept my friendship then?" She held her hand hopping for him to accept the friendship.
((have to go bye))  

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

Zaxzen

5,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:22 pm
Seth looked at Cole oddly "Umm, are you going to help us get my brother back? Oh yea, I guess I'm sorry for punching you in the face. Why are you smiling like that?" He asked curiously. He then looked at Ayumi and smiled "Hey Ayumi what's up? How have you been? i am sure you have been spending alot of time with Reis." He said happily.

((Yea I just excute the plans Ryuu's the planner I am just make sure the plan goes well.))  
Profile's Accepted.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff