Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
Desert Roses Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:58 pm
Ialu's brow furrowed. It was just wine. What was wrong? Sure, he was feeling more tipsy from two sips than he knew he should, but he thought it was simply from the fact that he hadn't had wine in a long time. He chuckled, but gave in, "Whatever you say, Eladrian." He turned and shed his robe without a second thought, strolling over to get a cup of water in just a pair of linen pants. He turned, sipping his water and gazing at Eladrian.
Something was very different. But Ialu didn't quite realize that this difference was bad. He very openly looked Eladrian up and down. The elf was always ethereally gorgeous, and heart-stoppingly sexy. But all the sudden Ialu was taken in every detail at once, and it was overwhelming. He said softly, "Osiris save me... It's going to be so hard not to seduce you this entire time..." He stepped closer, laughing, a light in his eyes, "You don't even understand how beautiful I find you. The way every part of my body yearns for yours... Just to touch you... You're like a work of art." He smiled, "And you're so pure. That's so strange to me... It's like I want to touch you, but I'd feel so ashamed to do so."
He realized what he was saying, had a momentary look of confusion, but then smiled and laughed, shaking his head. Why not say it. It was true. He took another sip of water.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:20 am
Eladrains' listened to him with wide eyes, barely two sips? He glanced into the goblet. 'Just how Old was this wine?' He sniffed again and took a sip to taste it himself. Yes it was strong. The part of it that affected the body was more prominent, yet still had that sweet honey flavor. He pored some the wine back into the bottle. and carefully watered down the remainder glancing up at Ialu once in awhile wondering if what he said was really true or it was the Ghetta-wine talking, He gave his friend a smile anyways.
Once he was satisfied that the wine was alright to drink, he gave the darkskined man back his cup. "Sorry about that. but I can't have you suddenly jumping on me tonight...I might have to tie you down to the bed." He smirked, taking controlled sips of his wine.
The elf knew that he was bordering between friendly flirting and making his desires known. Eladrian didn't want to do anything that would brake this fragile bound, should he make a mistake...Ialu might leave him.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:45 am
Ialu watched Eladrian, sensing the change. he knew what he was saying was crazy, but Eladrian wasn't taking him seriously. He stepped closer to take the cup back. But he set it on the table, drinking more of the water, "As much as I'd like you to tie me down, I'm not putting on..."
He touched Eladrian's wrist, "I may never act on anything I say, Eladrian... But this is all true. Maybe you don't realize how you look, how much I look up to you..." He shook his head, feeling a bit hurt as he walked back over towards the empty tub.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:57 am
"That...may be.. but I too...Am intrigued by you. I admit, some naughty thoughts have been flying thought my mind lately when I look at you. " he cough, then laughed nervously. "You are attractive to me and I'm finding myself irresistibly drawn to you, but..." He put his cup down. "...but I don't' want you to think that I'm keeping you around becuase of..because of that. No. You just escaped from that kind of life, I really want you to think about it more....." he fidgeted not knowing what to do with his hands. "There are more men in this world then I. Some kinder then I, One that may be more appealing to you, You have that chance to look now...I..I am not perfect..."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:08 am
Ialu turned immediately, about to speak, but he immediately choked on the water he had been trying to swallow at the same time. He coughed hard for a moment, holding up his hand to signal he was fine. He swallowed, recovering, taking another sip of water as those words really sunk into him. He sat on the bed, looking up at Eladrian. He said softly, "Eladrian... I am a free man now, and I know I have that chance. Don't take me wrong, Eladrian, I'm not saying anything for sure. I want to get to know you more... You-... Kinder men?... No one has done anything for me kinder than what you have done." He smiled, taking a sip of the watered down wine. It still tasted very good. He ran a hand through his soft hair, "I don't mean to tease you, Eladrian... I know you must be frustrated, with all of this... I can't imagine what that vow feels like. I-...." He laughed, knowing he would never admit this without the wine, "Whether it meant anything more or not, I know I would be honored to lay with you someday." He sipped more water, a bit worried with exactly how honest he was being. It was all truthful, though, just more than he meant to reveal.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:31 am
Eladrian felt the tension leave his body. so everything was alright. "Ialu, I am flattered and pleased to hear it..." He picked up his cup and drank half of it in one slow gulp. savoring the rare taste of his homeland. despite the water, the sweetness of the honey and berries was still strong as ever.
"...I..I will keep it in mind. " jade green eyes glimmered with warmth as they gazed at the young man seated at the bed. It might have been the wine or Ialu's admission, but his eye lingered over Ialu's toned body, his smooth sun-kissed skin. The way his hair fall in waves about his shoulders, it had been so long since he simply sought comfort in another arms. Why did This man make him feel this way? This half remembered warmth and longing.
The Silvered haired Elf walked towards the bed, his gaze questing for answers he couldn't find. He sat beside Ialu and reached up to brush his fingers thought that those silky black waves. "Ialu....I need to tell you. This Ghetta-wine...as strong as it is, acts very much like an aphrodisiac, but we didn't' take too much...I'm sorry. I should have told you before we drank it."
he felt a little bad for keeping this from him, he didn't' know that it would be very strong.
Luckily for them, that had only taken enough so that they where feeling more then comfortable with each other, Eladrian wanted nothing more then to put his arms around Ialu and breath in the scent of him. From this close distance, he could smell the sandalwood, and the spices from the food in the marketplace, sweet foreign smells and that underlying scent of potent masculinity that made something inside him writhe with need.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:13 am
Ialu watched Eladrian with a strange comfort. There was no nervousness there, even though his insides were roiling. There was desire there, but it was tempered. He would never do anything to Eladrian without taking his wants and needs to mind, even in this state. Honestly, he just felt the raw admiration and desire for Eladrian's body and for the man personally.
He kept his eyes on Eladrian, and the moment the elf offered his touch, Ialu leaned into the touch. He whispered, "I thought so... It doesn't feel like normal wine... Apart from being a little more forthright with how I feel and what I think, I don't feel too different." His hand came up, cupping Eladrian's cheek lightly and stroking the smooth pale skin with his thumb. Without even thinking about it, his other arm drew Eladrian into a tight hug. He needed to feel the other man against him. It wasn't sexual, not yet at least. And Ialu knew it couldn't become that way. It was sensual, affectionate, as Ialu buried his face into Eladrian's neck and hair. All this man had done for him, all he felt for him, it was all coming out. And within it was the strange yearning to show comfort to a man who hadn't been touched by a friend or a loved one in probably far too long.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:22 am
Eladrian felt all the tension leave his body at the embrace, the stress that he didn't know was there melted away. Leaving a sense of well being he hadn't felt for years.
The elf put his arms around Ialu, sighing.
They sat in an embrace fro a long moment, until the fire in Eladrian's body became harder to ignore. This closeness, the feel of his warm smooth skin was stroking that fire. the Elf found himsefl slowly running his fingers along one shoulder, the urge to dip his head down to taste that caramel-skin with his tongue, his kiss, was reaching an unbearable peak. 'just one kiss' he told himsefl yet another part of his brain told him not to.
Perhaps it was ghetta-wine, or that intoxicating scent of Ialu....The Elf lowered his head those few centimeters and lightly place a kiss on the bare skin, whisper light and yet filled with a raging desire.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:47 pm
Ialu was so busy savoring the embrace and fighting his desires that he didn't notice any change in Eladrian. Feeling the elf in his arms made him shiver. It was like a strange dream coming true. The smell of Eladrian's hair reminded him of their bath together, and he could smell a touch of some of the exotic spices they had passed in the markets. But deep down, beneath it all, there was a smell. It was clean, and pure, like morning rain. He wanted to burrow deeper into that, to smell that for the rest of life.
And then, out of his reverie, he felt a kiss so light, it was like a raindrop falling on his shoulder. A sharp shiver went through him, but he pulled Eladrian suddenly tight. He nuzzled into the soft skin under Eladrian's pointed ear, his breath warm. He finally pulled back, looking up at the elf's face from underneath his eyelashes, suddenly shy despite the wine. His fingers stroked the man's hair away from his face. He whispered, "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:55 pm
Eladrian barley registered the words. he wanted him now. He closed his eyes bowed his head, ".....Ask me of anything, if it is within my power to do so, I will fore fill it." He said solemnly. he was trembling from the effects of the wine, his own disires feeding it.
Slowly he pulled away, looking up at Ialu. Blue, his eyes where blue, his favorite shade of blue, like the endless sky at noon.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:36 pm
Ialu knew he was in deep. Those words from the elf's lips tumbled over his skin, raising goosebumps even in the temperate balmy room. He stared deep into Eladrian's eyes, that light jade feeling like it was burning into his soul. He didn't know if Eladrian was aware of just how much those words seemed to offer. He needed to be careful though. And his will was strong.
He leaned in, pressing a soft, chaste kiss to Eladrian's cheek. It was affectionate, loving, but he didn't want it to lead to something. He would feel guilty, ruining Eladrian's life like that, if Maya rejected him. He glanced back to Eladrian's eyes with a little knowing grin on his lips. He pulled from the elf's arms and stood up, taking a quick gulp of the watered down wine. He said softly, "We need to be careful. We're too tipsy to think clearly..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:45 pm
Wha....Oh yeah I suppose." the elf ran hand thorough his hair and chuckled. "Sorry, was starting to...Uhm, d-don't listen to me, I've had too much, that's all." Eladrian studdered thought his words. "I'm...um...going to finish my wine over there. "He pointed vaguely and stood up his face red.
"I am so totally wasted one this wine, I need to move away and yeah..." He hurried towards the other side of the room which had a window over looking the lake. He opened the curtain slightly and stood there, still out of sight looking out sipping his wine.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:49 am
Ialu watched Eladrian, embarrassed as well, but still tipsy enough to chuckle. Usually, with a master or mistress, this would have been the perfect time to roll into bed, to give into temptation. Of course, Ialu had always controlled those situations, like an actor on a stage. He knew how to emotionally lure people into bed, even if they only had the barest touch of attraction to him. He thought about the one time when, embarrassed at having misread the signals, he had drawn one of his masters into bed. And this master did not want to bed him. Ialu had been so good that a man who didn't think he wanted Ialu found himself in his passionate embrace. Ialu had been sold immediately after. He swirled the wine in the goblet, glancing back over to Eladrian. He felt something strong for the elf. It was beyond attraction. Emotionally, he felt tied to everything the elf did. No one could make him as angry as Eladrian had made him, and no one could make him feel this powerless and willing to please.
He set his empty goblet down, smiling as he said softly, "I'm going to go to bed before I try to pull you into something you'll regret..." He stepped over to the bed, removing his sandals, his tunic already off. In his linen pants, he slid beneath the cool sheets and laid his head back on the pillow.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:03 am
"Goodnight...." Eladrian reclined on a couch and still cradling the goblet stared out the window. The stars where diffident here, He could still some of the familiar constellations they lay farther north some disappearing at the horizon.
The elf shifted uncomfortably, the slow ache in his groin was bothering him, with one hand he reatched down and palmed himself, gasping soflty. It had been much too long snce he did this.
Finishing off the wine in one gulp, he untied the drawstring holding his pants closed.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

lack_luster_soul
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:11 am
Ialu had fallen asleep within moments, his body cradled into the bed, his face snuggled into the pillow. His mouth slightly open, he breathed softly, peaceful as he lay there.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games