Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Pagan name? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:25 am
Cyrus the Elder
redtearsblackwings

Agreeing to follow something isn't taking an oath, bloody hell.

It's a ******** CONTRACT, it is an oath BY NATURE. You have oathed yourself to keep certain conduct on another's PROPERTY, you are breaking this oath, repeatedly, with abandon.

Quote:
You're only backing them up because they are your friends I have been called delusional.

I'll let you off with presuming that Tea's my friend, however, I will not let you off for presuming my reasons for getting involved. I demand an apology for this affront to my oaths to my gods this instant.

Quote:
Besides I don't care if you have to keep repeating things, cause after all I do.

This sentence doesn't even begin to reach coherence.

Well I'm sorry that I believe different, get over it.
Well I dont feel that there is a reason to apologize to you, so there for I will not.

How does it not make sence? I have to say over and over that I dont like being told by people that I have complex, so I don't really care if you have to keep saying things over and over.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:30 am
redtearsblackwings

No, you believe wrong. Your beliefs directly contradict objective ******** reality on every single level.

Quote:
Well I dont feel that there is a reason to apologize to you, so there for I will not.

You won't apologize for insulting the very core of another's religion? You're petty, utterly without honour, and so thoroughly knowledgeless that I'm surprised you're able to so much as survive in this world.

Quote:
How does it not make sence? I have to say over and over that I dont like being told by people that I have complex, so I don't really care if you have to keep saying things over and over.

You know what? I don't feel there's a reason not to call you a flaming hypocritical oathbreaking fluff with a massive persecution complex that could likely dwarf the moon, so I'll continue doing it.

How does your own medicine taste? Bitter?  

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:35 am
Collowrath
redtearsblackwings
I use capital because its a fource, the Craft deserves respect. Excuse me for being respectful.

I take it you also capitalize words like push, pull, gravity, magnetism, etc. wink

If you're talking witchcraft = magic, it would be interesting maybe to have a thread about differing opinions on magic within the numerous traditions here. For instance, in Hellenic thought, use of magic was considered impious and polluting - not a "craft to be respected."
A much better reason dealing with respect is the word is important to her. It's why I capitalise Gods and Goddesses. I kind of developed that after study of German and how they capitalise nouns because they are the most important words of a sentence to their mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:39 am
Cyrus the Elder
redtearsblackwings

No, you believe wrong. Your beliefs directly contradict objective ******** reality on every single level.

Quote:

You won't apologize for insulting the very core of another's religion? You're petty, utterly without honour, and so thoroughly knowledgeless that I'm surprised you're able to so much as survive in this world.

Quote:

You know what? I don't feel there's a reason not to call you a flaming hypocritical oathbreaking fluff with a massive persecution complex that could likely dwarf the moon, so I'll continue doing it.

How does your own medicine taste? Bitter?

Well then I'm worng on that big deal.

I didn't insult you're religion, nor do I have any prove that I did. So no I will not apolozies to you. Get over it.

I don't even knwo what a ******** fluff is so why would I care?
I do not have a complex and you have no right to say that.
Now do you mind not being such a cold hearted jurk and fined someone else to blittle to make yourslef feel like a big man.  

redtearsblackwings

Collowrath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:45 am
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Collowrath
redtearsblackwings
I use capital because its a fource, the Craft deserves respect. Excuse me for being respectful.

I take it you also capitalize words like push, pull, gravity, magnetism, etc. wink

If you're talking witchcraft = magic, it would be interesting maybe to have a thread about differing opinions on magic within the numerous traditions here. For instance, in Hellenic thought, use of magic was considered impious and polluting - not a "craft to be respected."
A much better reason dealing with respect is the word is important to her. It's why I capitalise Gods and Goddesses. I kind of developed that after study of German and how they capitalise nouns because they are the most important words of a sentence to their mind.

That would be a better reason, yes. smile The German attitude is an interesting contrast to the Slovak and Serbian one (I'm more familiar with those than say, Russian or Polish), we don't capitalize even proper nouns for the most part - names of people are the only ones I can think of that are capitalized consistently.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:46 am
redtearsblackwings

Acceptance is the first step to rehabilitation.

Quote:
I didn't insult you're religion, nor do I have any prove that I did. So no I will not apolozies to you. Get over it.

Yes, you did. You directly called into question my oaths to my gods, this is an affront to my religion and my honour on the most basic level you odious oathbreaker.

Quote:

Unless Nuri specifically tells me to stop it, I have every right to say that, I have more than enough factual basis to state such.

Quote:
Now do you mind not being such a cold hearted jurk and fined someone else to blittle to make yourslef feel like a big man.

You insulted my religion and brought my honour into question, as far as I'm concerned you just declared full open season on yourself, the only reason why I'm being very nice about it right now is out of hospitality to Nuri, you should probably thank her for that at some point.  

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:53 am
redtearsblackwings
More than big deal. Stop accusing people of things.

Quote:
Yes, you did. I'm sure you didn't mean to, but you did.

You accused him of doing something which would involve him breaking his oaths. That's highly insulting.

What is so wrong about apologising anyways.

Quote:
I don't even knwo what a ******** fluff is so why would I care?
I honestly don't think I can answer this properly without screaming at you, but a fluff is someone of a religion who focuses on the parts they want or like and ignore the rest. I differentiate between those who do it intentionally and those just mistaken, because when presented with the facts a non fluff would accept them, where as a fluff would willfully ignore them. They're called fluffs after fluffy bunny, a term I think was first used to describe neo eclectic pagans who thought being pagan was all fuzzy earth loving white light goodness.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:54 am
Cyrus the Elder
redtearsblackwings

Acceptance is the first step to rehabilitation.

Quote:

Yes, you did. You directly called into question my oaths to my gods, this is an affront to my religion and my honour on the most basic level you odious oathbreaker.

Quote:

Unless Nuri specifically tells me to stop it, I have every right to say that, I have more than enough factual basis to state such.

Quote:

You insulted my religion and brought my honour into question, as far as I'm concerned you just declared full open season on yourself, the only reason why I'm being very nice about it right now is out of hospitality to Nuri, you should probably thank her for that at some point.

Where is the prove of that?
Well according to her she has, well maybe not you in particular.
You're not being very nice, if this is very nice it's a wonder you have any friends at all.  

redtearsblackwings

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:59 am
redtearsblackwings

Everywhere. Your constant tantrums over people calling you "delusional" when they're merely asking for your justification, the fact that you go on to insult them when they don't agree with you, the fact that you seem to perceive everything but the most sugar-coated saccharine replies as a personal attack on you. All of them are evidence of a severe persecution complex, and at best, I'd need one of them to level the accusation.

Quote:

I will state emphatically, Nuri has had no off site contact with me as she, as far as I know, doesn't know my contact details.

Quote:
You're not being very nice, if this is very nice it's a wonder you have any friends at all.

In the context of what I'm responding to, I'm being bloody ******** nice. It's just that my friends have more sense than to directly insult my oaths, my honour, and my religion and then refuse to apologize for it. To them, I'm very nice in different contexts, not the responding to obscene comments of the most base kind that I'm responding to you under.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:07 am
Cyrus the Elder
redtearsblackwings

Everywhere. Your constant tantrums over people calling you "delusional" when they're merely asking for your justification, the fact that you go on to insult them when they don't agree with you, the fact that you seem to perceive everything but the most sugar-coated saccharine replies as a personal attack on you. All of them are evidence of a severe persecution complex, and at best, I'd need one of them to level the accusation.

Quote:

I will state emphatically, Nuri has had no off site contact with me as she, as far as I know, doesn't know my contact details.

Quote:

In the context of what I'm responding to, I'm being bloody ******** nice. It's just that my friends have more sense than to directly insult my oaths, my honour, and my religion and then refuse to apologize for it. To them, I'm very nice in different contexts, not the responding to obscene comments of the most base kind that I'm responding to you under.

That does not prove that I insulted you're relgion. It simply states that I do not like to be told something I have expecanced is a deultion because other people don't have open minds.
Again STOP saying I have a complex I'm sick of people telling me that. Did you ever think if you treated me with even and ounch of respect I might treat you the same way?
Well then I'm sorry that I didn't know EVERYTHING that goes one, geez.
I didn't ******** isult you're religion oaths or anything else. You're just looking for an excuse to belittle someone.
I'm willing to bet that you don't know what NICE is. Since you're treating me with an utter lack of disrespct.  

redtearsblackwings

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:09 am
I do wonder, where does this persecution complex within the Pagan community, especially among eclectics? I wonder if it has something to do with RSW, or is it just an internal fear that one gains when leaving a former religion? Something else all together?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:10 am
rmcdra
I do wonder, where does this persecution complex within the Pagan community, especially among eclectics? I wonder if it has something to do with RSW, or is it just an internal fear that one gains when leaving a former religion? Something else all together?

Hi, you must be a brick wall.
STOP SAYING I HAVE A COMPLEX  

redtearsblackwings

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:12 am
redtearsblackwings
rmcdra

I never said anything about you. This conversation just got me thinking about a pattern I've noticed in the Eclectic pagan community.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:16 am
rmcdra
redtearsblackwings
rmcdra

I never said anything about you. This conversation just got me thinking about a pattern I've noticed in the Eclectic pagan community.

If you say so.  

redtearsblackwings

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:16 am
redtearsblackwings
That does not prove that I insulted you're relgion. It simply states that I do not like to be told something I have expecanced is a deultion because other people don't have open minds.
Again STOP saying I have a complex I'm sick of people telling me that. Did you ever think if you treated me with even and ounch of respect I might treat you the same way?
Well then I'm sorry that I didn't know EVERYTHING that goes one, geez.
I didn't ******** isult you're religion oaths or anything else. You're just looking for an excuse to belittle someone.
I'm willing to bet that you don't know what NICE is. Since you're treating me with an utter lack of disrespct.
What part of you did it unintentionally don't you understand?

Like I said before, I'm very sure you did not mean too, but what you essentially did was accuse him of perverting truth in case of favourtism. That would be a breach to his oaths and an insult to his religion.

You didn't know that it was, I don't think anyone can fault you on making a mistake that you didn't even know was there to make, but the correct action is apologise and move on, not to insult him or his persona for what you did.

Nevermind you are insulting his friends through the belittlement of his behaviour.

And before you accuse me of sticking up for him because I like him, were I actually doing what I first wanted to do for the words you've spoken of him, you'd have a point, because I would be on a ******** tirade by now. However I am trying to be calm and treat this as I would with anyone.

You made a mistake. We all do. Why are you too proud to apologise for it?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff