Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:41 pm
Hai biggrin
I'm 0ldc0ffee!! Nice to meet you all. heart
I am from North Carolina. I love music. Cute things,meeting new people.
Feel free to chat with me. It was a pleasure meeting you all. Have a nice day. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:47 pm
Welcome to Pollvolution.

Now start whoring the polls! scream  

Cherry_slushy
Captain

Questionable Sex Symbol

11,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kittywitch

Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:49 pm
Welcome to Pollvolution, Coffee.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:42 am
I'm Serihime, 18 years old, vegetarian and optimistic from Finland. I love all cute things, Dragonica game, watching anime, drawing, sweet things and chilling out :>.  

Serimeichan

Kittywitch

Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:58 pm
Serimeichan
I'm Serihime, 18 years old, vegetarian and optimistic from Finland. I love all cute things, Dragonica game, watching anime, drawing, sweet things and chilling out :>.

I feel quite amiss in that no one having welcomed you yet. Let me amend that.
Welcome to Pollvolution!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:15 pm
You can call me Gin. I'm 16 years old. I live in Florida and are an optimistic pessimist. I have a soft spot for animals and some small children. I love cabbage, to read, draw, sleep, and write, rock music, anime, and creepy pasta. I hate tragedy because I end up sympathizing too much and cry like a baby; racism, sexism, ignorance, hypocrisy, any supremacists', and trolls are major button pushers. I admit that I'm not the best, smartest, nicest, person in the world, but; I'm a good listener and advice giver. So yeah, nice to meet all of you.  

Faenlii

Supportive Abductee

11,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Faenlii

Supportive Abductee

11,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:15 pm
You can call me Gin. I'm 16 years old. I live in Florida and are an optimistic pessimist. I have a soft spot for animals and some small children. I love cabbage, to read, draw, sleep, and write, rock music, anime, and creepy pasta. I hate tragedy because I end up sympathizing too much and cry like a baby; racism, sexism, ignorance, hypocrisy, any supremacists', and trolls are major button pushers. I admit that I'm not the best, smartest, nicest, person in the world, but; I'm a good listener and advice giver. So yeah, nice to meet all of you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:15 pm
Welcome to Pollvolution!

It's pollution of the polls!

Wait, I don't think that's right....... emotion_eyebrow  

Cherry_slushy
Captain

Questionable Sex Symbol

11,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

FatherGeorge

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:26 pm
Father George, im 21. I love listening to and playing music.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:01 pm
FatherGeorge
Father George, im 21. I love listening to and playing music.
Welcome to Pollvolution!
Why not make a topic in our entertainment sub-forum about your musical tastes?
We can have a discussion about bands. biggrin  

Cherry_slushy
Captain

Questionable Sex Symbol

11,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Akinlesi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:04 pm
Hello. My username is Garnical... But you can call me Gar or Garn. I like to read and write. I am currently reading 'The Complete Works Of William Shakespeare.'  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:08 pm
Garnical
Hello. My username is Garnical... But you can call me Gar or Garn. I like to read and write. I am currently reading 'The Complete Works Of William Shakespeare.'

It's very nice to meet you, Garnical. Does your username have anything to do with the Garn Scale?  

Kittywitch

Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Akinlesi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:17 pm
Kittywitch
Garnical

It's very nice to meet you, Garnical. Does your username have anything to do with the Garn Scale?

My username has nothing to do with a Garn Scale... What is a Garn Scale? I thought up my username a while back.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:28 pm
Garnical
Kittywitch
Garnical

My username has nothing to do with a Garn Scale... What is a Garn Scale? I thought up my username a while back.

I admit I mostly thought of this because of the lab coat your avatar is wearing.
The Garn scale is a scale of motion sickness used by astronauts. It was named after Senator Garn, who regularly got very motion sick on all test flights. A "full Garn" means you're fully incapacitated by nausea and liable to vomit soon, whereas "half a Garn" is simply feeling very ill.

Of course, being wrong, I now feel very silly for asking someone if their username has to do with a random fact about nausea.  

Kittywitch

Crew

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

mozoleum

Feral Cat

7,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:44 am
Hello! I'm Ametriine. I'm 23 years old and live in the Los Angeles metro area of Southern California. I'm a college grad (BS in general biology) and am a Custodial Cast Member at Disneyland. I'm lame and collect Monster High dolls, and spend a great majority of my time crying over Dragon Age and Steven Universe.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff