Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Gaians of Florida
Orlando Meet-Up Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there anyone that's still here?
  Yes
View Results

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:51 pm
Edi Nippoli
I'm up for Lake Eola.
Yay!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:09 pm
TheRob
Edi Nippoli
I'm up for Lake Eola.
Yay!
xd You know, that's where I plan on spending the 4th too. So I'm a step ahead of the rest of you. 3nodding

I didn't even think to invite the rest of you, sorry. sweatdrop  

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Im going to Tampa >.> yeah I m not working tomorrow..shh.... tonight was really stressful.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:16 pm
Toxic CrazyRob
Vickicat
King CrazyRob
Vickicat
TheRob
We shoulda done a 4th of July meetup and seen fireworks. ninja

We still could. I don't know what I'm doing that day, I don't think there are any plans. I'll probably end up doing nothing. ._. I've always kind of wanted to see the fireworks at Lake Eola, but it's so crowded I don't know if there would be anywhere to park. I'm wondering if there's anywhere else that has a decent fireworks show.

Ok, we should plan a mini meetup because I don't have any plans and would probably end up doing nothing also. 3nodding

I've never been to Lake Eola, but I'm sure you can probably see the fireworks from a little further away if it's too packed. I'm not sure about other places. Like you, I've lived here for so long, but I have no idea about where stuff is like fireworks shows and whatnot; I've only heard of them doing it at Lake Eola. I'm sure there's other places though...just not sure where. whee

Anyone else in the guild want to (/able to) join us?

Yeah, I am usually out of town during the Fourth of July so I don't know where all they do fireworks here. I've only been in town during this time a few times. I'm thinking maybe I could ask my mom to drop us off downtown or something so we won't have to worry about parking. But only three or four people will fit in the car. I don't know how many other people won't already have plans and be able to come though. I think Waterford also does fireworks, I remember going there one year a while back.

(Excuse the random CrazyRob account; it's just the one I happened to be logged into now. Lol.)

Hmm...that could work. Do you know like when they even start shooting off fireworks? Since it stays lighter out later, I really don't know how early they may get started. *hasn't heard anything about Waterford* I don't even know where Waterford would do it. If you mean the Town Center, most of their property is filled up with stores and stuff already...at least I think so. ninja

I know there's also some lake down Lake Underhill (er...maybe it is the actual lake that's the street is named for?) road. They may or may not have something going on there.

I looked it up online and it said the fireworks start at 9:15 at Lake Eola. So we need to decide when we want to get there. I'll probably be at my grandma's house during the day tomorrow so do you think you could come to her house so my mom can then take us to Lake Eola? I can send you a map through PMs. And my mom can just pick you up Nebby since you are down the street.  

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:38 am
Vickicat

I looked it up online and it said the fireworks start at 9:15 at Lake Eola. So we need to decide when we want to get there. I'll probably be at my grandma's house during the day tomorrow so do you think you could come to her house so my mom can then take us to Lake Eola? I can send you a map through PMs. And my mom can just pick you up Nebby since you are down the street.

Sure, that'll work. The late start time is good because my sleep time is all screwed up now and I may need a nap later in the day. What time do you want me to be at your grandma's house? Like 9ish or something? Or a bit earler? 8:30? 8? Anyway, you can send the directions to this account. I'll pop on every-so-often.

*waves to Zelexia*
Haha, don't worry, this was sort of last minute with us. Maybe we'll see you there!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:46 am
TheRob
Vickicat

Sure, that'll work. The late start time is good because my sleep time is all screwed up now and I may need a nap later in the day. What time do you want me to be at your grandma's house? Like 9ish or something? Or a bit earler? 8:30? 8? Anyway, you can send the directions to this account. I'll pop on every-so-often.

*waves to Zelexia*
Haha, don't worry, this was sort of last minute with us. Maybe we'll see you there!
You've got my phone number, call me up when you get over there. I'm thinking of having my friend park at the Church Street Garage, unless anyone knows of better parking.  

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:58 am
Zelexia
TheRob
Vickicat

*waves to Zelexia*
You've got my phone number, call me up when you get over there. I'm thinking of having my friend park at the Church Street Garage, unless anyone knows of better parking.
Will do. (b'-')b

As for parking, I have no idea. I actually don't even know where Lake Eola is. redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:13 am
TheRob
Zelexia
TheRob
Vickicat

*waves to Zelexia*
Will do. (b'-')b

As for parking, I have no idea. I actually don't even know where Lake Eola is. redface
Lake Eola Event Information: Fireworks at the Fountain
There you go. It's got links to everything you need to know.  

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:25 am
Zelexia
TheRob
Zelexia
TheRob
Vickicat

*waves to Zelexia*
Will do. (b'-')b

Lake Eola Event Information: Fireworks at the Fountain
There you go. It's got links to everything you need to know.
Thanks!

I'm going to take a little nap so I can stay awake enough later tonight. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:12 am
Vickicat
Toxic CrazyRob
Vickicat
King CrazyRob
Vickicat
TheRob
We shoulda done a 4th of July meetup and seen fireworks. ninja

We still could. I don't know what I'm doing that day, I don't think there are any plans. I'll probably end up doing nothing. ._. I've always kind of wanted to see the fireworks at Lake Eola, but it's so crowded I don't know if there would be anywhere to park. I'm wondering if there's anywhere else that has a decent fireworks show.

Ok, we should plan a mini meetup because I don't have any plans and would probably end up doing nothing also. 3nodding

I've never been to Lake Eola, but I'm sure you can probably see the fireworks from a little further away if it's too packed. I'm not sure about other places. Like you, I've lived here for so long, but I have no idea about where stuff is like fireworks shows and whatnot; I've only heard of them doing it at Lake Eola. I'm sure there's other places though...just not sure where. whee

Anyone else in the guild want to (/able to) join us?

Yeah, I am usually out of town during the Fourth of July so I don't know where all they do fireworks here. I've only been in town during this time a few times. I'm thinking maybe I could ask my mom to drop us off downtown or something so we won't have to worry about parking. But only three or four people will fit in the car. I don't know how many other people won't already have plans and be able to come though. I think Waterford also does fireworks, I remember going there one year a while back.

(Excuse the random CrazyRob account; it's just the one I happened to be logged into now. Lol.)

Hmm...that could work. Do you know like when they even start shooting off fireworks? Since it stays lighter out later, I really don't know how early they may get started. *hasn't heard anything about Waterford* I don't even know where Waterford would do it. If you mean the Town Center, most of their property is filled up with stores and stuff already...at least I think so. ninja

I know there's also some lake down Lake Underhill (er...maybe it is the actual lake that's the street is named for?) road. They may or may not have something going on there.

Alright.  

Six Bells Chime

Dangerous Phantom

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:55 am
TheRob
Vickicat

*waves to Zelexia*

I definitely want to get there before 9:00 because of the crowds. My mom says sometime after 6:00 though. So maybe around 7:00 or 7:30? I don't want to make it too early for you. I'll PM you on this username (wasn't sure what account you'd be on) so I can send you the map and we can work something out when you wake up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:05 pm
Edi - I'm possibly going to be at Vicki's grandma's house at 7:30. I'm just waiting to hear back from Vicki to make sure it's definite at that time. 3nodding  

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200

Six Bells Chime

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:44 pm
TheRob
Edi - I'm possibly going to be at Vicki's grandma's house at 7:30. I'm just waiting to hear back from Vicki to make sure it's definite at that time. 3nodding

OK. Mom keeps bugging me for what time I'm leaving etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:46 pm
Edi Nippoli
TheRob

OK. Mom keeps bugging me for what time I'm leaving etc.
Haha. Well, by the time I get there and Vicki says goodbye to her grandparents and we get to your place, it should be like close to 8 (or maybe a bit before that) probably.

I'm still waiting to hear back from Vicki. Do you know if she has internet access at her grandma's house? If not, I might call her later.  

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200

TheRob
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:16 pm
Edi, I heard back from Vicki. I'll be at her grandma's house at 7:30. 3nodding  
Gaians of Florida

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games