Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:08 pm
Kiendo looked back and saw Dante was looking at something, "What's up?" He asked and walked over.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:04 am
'Nothing, just trying to figure out the thing I got in here last time.' He said, without looking up from the coal-black rock in his hand.  

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:11 am
Kiendo was going to scold Dante again for taking relics from their natural place, but he decided that he was going to figure out exactly what that stone was first, "It's got magic residue on it," He commented, "Maybe it was a medium of which to amplify magic?" He speculated.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relako glanced back as he heard Kiendo and Dante speak. "I wouldn't bet on it." he said suddenly as they reached the staircase up to the next floor. "Deimos brought his magical amplifier with him when he left. He wouldn't leave something that important. It's probably just some minor artifact." A faint crackling seemed to fill the air as they ascended, and a moment later the reason why became obvious. They had entered some sort of a lounge this time, which was lit by a fireplace on one side of the room that was still burning, even though it looked like no one had been here in a while. "I wouldn't suggest going up to the next floor. The guardian lurks there." Relako said with a glance back at them.  

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:49 pm
Kiendo followed up the stairs as well, "I don't have any intention of going into a fight with something unless there's a huge amount of magic knowledge behind it," He said with rolled eyes. He wondered why the fireplace was still lit though. Someone was here recently?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."It might." Relako said with a shrug. "They say no one's every been able to get past it." Relako was interested in this monster, but not enough to go up and get a look at it. Whatever the Guardian was, it wasn't a demon, so chances were it didn't know any dark magic. Relako walked over to the fireplace and knelt in front of it. The flames were, well, flames, but he could sense a weak magic in the fireplace that kept it burning perpetually.  

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:41 pm
'Minor as it might be, it's got some ability connected to this place, and I intend to figure out what it is. It may lead us to something.' Dante said, still not looking away from it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I wouldn't count on it." Relako replied simply as he moved over to a plush armchair further away from the fireplace and sank down into it. It was obvious that the chair had seen a lot of use from the way it felt, but it was still fairly comfortable. It was the perfect kind of chair for sitting back, relaxing, and reading a good book. Relako yawned slightly and lifted his feet up to rest on the ottoman in front of the chair as he made himself comfortable and prepared to rest for the night.  

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:02 pm
'Trust me, I wouldn't have picked it up, or even known to find it here, if it weren't a special kind of special.' Dante said, standing still when they stopped.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:03 pm
"Well, just put it away for now," Kiendo said and sat down near the fire, "We'll find out more tomorrow hopefully."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Yes, we'll figure it out later." Relako said with a dismissive wave. Quite frankly, he didn't want to, or really expect them too, but what he did want at the moment was sleep, which he wasn't going to get if he argued with the treasure hunter. "Anyways, rest for the night. You especially Kiendo." he added with a bit of a grin at the human.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:47 pm
Kiendo turned to Relako, "And what was that supposed to mean?!" He demanded.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."You exhausted a lot of energy today." Relako said with a small laugh. "And you can bet you're going to expend a lot tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Kiendo sighed. That was certainly true enough. He just hoped Relako doesn't get any ideas about pushing him off the Spire to try and get him to fly.
He flopped down on one of the chairs, ignoring the pain in his back, "Well, good night I guess," He said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Goodnight." Relako replied with a small wave of his hand. The demon hunter closed his eyes, and within a matter of moments he had driffed off into a light sleep. Due to the nature of his job, it was rare for Relako to fall into a deep sleep. He had to remain always alert in order to stay alive. Even in a place like this, which appeared to be safe from any harm, Relako slept lightly.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff