Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Taline Manor Vampire Coven
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aedes Aelia

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:36 pm
Umm... well, hi.
To be honest, I freaked out when I saw an invitation to the guild. Yes, I'm a bit paranoid and the first thing I thought was 'how the hell does she know about me?', and then my usual logic and sarcastic self 'meh, maybe they're just desperate and sent invitations hazardly' anyway, I decided to check out the guild and since it seemed fun I joined.

Past this bit of information, allow me to introduce myself. You can call me Aedes. I obviously am a girl, and an old one since I'm 20, turning 21 this december. English is not my mother language but spanish for I am mexican. I love my bed, my laptop, my cat figurines, chocolates, books, irony, blue color, manga/anime and the fact I have ovaries in my body. I'm sarcastic, just a bit sadist and friends have told me I'm a cold and insensible b***h person. I also have a veeery black sense of humor with spots of red and a koala hairclip.

I have to admit, the thing that drew my attention the most was the RP, I've had the itch to participate in one but haven't because I'm not that confident of my english abilities for narration and dialogue. Anyway, let me end this.

Maybe I'll just peek here and there and leave a comment in somewhere.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:39 pm
Hi new people, and WELCOME!! Oh and thanks for joining our little guild here, hope you have fun!!  

pppinkyyy
Crew

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:12 pm
I'm Librika, Libra for short, I was invited to this guild, this is my 2nd guild (1st is Kitty Club 200 cool , I'm 13, and in roleplays, I'm Kilan, a Hylian elf who got hit slightly by a curse, so she's part cat (she looks like my avi, but she has purple eyes, not green), and her friend Arian, who was cursed as a black cat (I'm questing a Coco Lookout plushie), and she has purple eyes with a purple tuft of fur that look's like Kilan's hair. The two of them were part of the Keranlute tribe. They wander now because their shaman accidentally killed the other tribesmen while trying to curse them.

Everyone governs themselves,

~~Libra~~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:22 pm
Welcome, and good story... we don't have anyone like that in the RP ^_^  

pppinkyyy
Crew

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:33 pm
My name is Reality, and I suck at writing these little things about myself.

Let's see...I love writing-fiction. Not essays. Stories, roleplaying, you get the idea.

I'm always listening to my music. And my music is Malice Mizer, LM.C, Gackt, Miyavi, and a little An Cafe. The Beatles also rock. That was, of course, before Heather Mills infested Paul. (Inside joke.)

I R NEWFIE, HEAR ME RAWR!

I'm sixteen this September. I also adore reading and the Sims.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:34 pm
vickilyn
Welcome, and good story... we don't have anyone like that in the RP ^_^

Really? I'm on another one that Mistress Trinity owns, and its pretty much like this guild, only its a thread.

Everyone governs themselves,

~~Libra~~

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

pppinkyyy
Crew

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:44 pm
Cool, cool

And welcome ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:18 pm
The Username Found here. Not sure what to say.  

The Username Found

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100

pppinkyyy
Crew

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:28 pm
Hi, I'm not sure what to say either... so welcome  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:37 pm
Hello! I'm Lissianthus, you can call me Lissi for short I guess.

I'm guessing I was invited to the guild because of my ghost avi, as I have been taking a break from roleplaying on here for a while. I'll probably lurk for a while, try and figure out where I can fit in here.

Probably one of the first characters I'll play as is a ghost, but she isn't wholly formed in my head yet.  

Lissianthus

Toothsome Hoarder

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

pppinkyyy
Crew

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:41 pm
Cool, and welcome... and I love the ghosty avi!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:51 pm
Thank you.  

Lissianthus

Toothsome Hoarder

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

DBXanax

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:35 pm
Well, I just joined and I'm a little ashamed to say the only guild I joined so far...

But enough of that, I'm...obviously me, and I lurves rping. Now when I got that invitation in my pm's I was thinking, 'Holy crap! I have stalkers now don't I?', and something else like, 'What the hell...I don't remember getting social and going on all these places; so why do they know me?' and stuff like that. Though, I am pretty interested in this, and I'm glad to say that since you have a sort of 'superpowers' space on the template, you made my day. I thank you.

Now, if you didn't get that hint that I put earlier; what I'm saying is that I lurves stories with supernatural things, and TV shows, and especially rps, they make the whole thing more...extravagant. That's probably where I got my liking for the TV show Heroes which is showing on NBC but...Season 3 won't show until Sept. 22nd. Though, other than that, I can play a saxophone and stuff like that and...I lurves randomness and fun! Though not too much randomness...that makes people scary.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:54 pm
Well, I'm glad you joined my little guild... if you were only going to join one ^_^  

pppinkyyy
Crew

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Halfblood_Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:50 pm
Shoom.....hey guys, I'm Halfblood......yeeeeeaa......this is also my first time joining a guild.....ever.....D: I've honestly never figured them out until now....>.> even then I don't trust myself.....

ANYWAY, I was supposed to be introducing myself....ummm......chya...no clue what to say......Well.....I've been on gaia for years, I'm a roleplay, anime, and manga addict. I officially have no life, and I am insane......xDDDD I get hyper off of air....yes...I said air......In anycase, I'm a nerd, I like video games, books, my life is on the computer, I'm a straight A student, and I wear dorky clothes, the only thing missing is the broken glasses put together again by ducktape. Ermmm.....I like to dance, I love music, especially apocalyptica <33333^_^, I love to draw, play video games, sing, and play sports. My favorite things are Anime, Hot Gothic/Emo Guys....or perverted gay guys( xDDDD man are those some good conversations right there ) -....yes I am perverted-, the night sky, taking walks at night, dreaming, the beach/ocean, exploring new things, animals, nature, and a lot of other things. Well, that's all I can think of for the moment.....so yea, this is me.

- Halfblood Hero  
Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games