Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
An Awkward Affair [PRP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:22 pm
A few minutes later she paused, panting against the harsh rock where the heels of her feet hung out into the empty space below. It would be SO much easier to fly but...this was for azure. He couldn't fly, so she wouldn't. With a soft grunt she continued on, clamering up the last few feet before swinging herself up onto the ledge. Her back touched the frozen cold of pure ice, though she didn't move as her eyes closed. Made it. "You...Okay down there...Azure?" She called out, yelling so it would travel down to the male.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:42 pm

"Oh yeah, I'm fine!" Azure shouted up as he inched along the edge. "As fine as a pae hanging over the edge of a freezing cliff could possible be..." he muttered beneath his frosty breath. When he had been at the bottom of the mountain he could've sworn it was summer or at least summer like. Up here it was as if it were deep winter. Azure finally reached the end and pulled himself up just as Adora had done. He hadn't realized it would be this much work to lead Adora to a sunset. Even worse, he wasn't looking forward to going back down the mountain once the sun had already set and the darkness and icy tempreatures took over. "There. Sunset time?" he asked Adora.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:15 pm
She laughed breathlessly before sitting up, one hand rubbing her back to get feeling in it again. The female stood shakily and took his hand. "Yes...Sunset time. I think we jjjuussttt made it." Adora grinned and gently pulled him forwards and to the right, towards the edge of the ledge they were on. Still the mountain towered on above, but they were still pretty high. Three feet from the edge, she sat down, her breath fogging infront of them. The sun infront was halfway gone. "Just...made it."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:29 pm

"Good, because I don't think I can go any further up." Azure said after he had gotten a moment to breathe. His eyes traveled to the top of the mountain. Yeah, he definitly could not, would not go up any farther. Azure joined Adora sitting down far away from the edge to watch the sunset. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders in case she was cold. Azure hadn't realized Adora's spot was at such a high altitude. Azure grew silent as his eyes fell to the sun setting on the clearly visible horizon. They could see everything from up here.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:18 pm
"I think we would freeze before we got much higher." She chuckled, hearing him sit dow as she watched the sun infront. The female softly gasped and blushed as his arms appeared around her, shivering from more then the cold. Adora tried not to fade as she leaned against him, blushing and looking at the sunset. He was just...so...nice... "...Thanks Azure...for coming up with me."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:31 pm

"Before we'd even freeze I'd probably fall over the edge." Azure laughed, but it gave him a stinging feeling in his chest to laugh in this kind of cold so he quickly cut it off. He wasn't used to this kind of weather at all. "Your welcome Adora. I just wanted you to be able to go to your spot since I screwed up and stopped too soon. It seemed like a nice place to watch the sunset." Azure smiled down at her and rested his head in her warm hair. Ah, warmth. Azure was shivering from the cold and he hoped the sunset would end soon.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:41 pm
She smiled, one of the few warm things up here. "Its beautiful." The sun made the sky around a mixture of blue, pink, orange and purple, with the thinist sheen of airbourne snowflakes to shimmer above. A perfect way to end the day...well...almost perfect.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:19 pm

Watching the sunset bothered Azure slightly, only because the way he saw it was specifically through the colors. The blue sky trying to blend with the pink and the purple, it only seemed too ironic the way it did that. Azure did his best not to show his concerns as he held Adora. It always seemed when he watched the sunset that as soon as it touched the horizon it disappeared so quickly. The sun set quickly and the black curtains of night started to cover the sky, bringing the icy cold with it. Azure shivered, the only thing keeping him warm was Adora in his arms and the blood that had risen to the surface of his skin. "You ready to go?" he whispered. "I don't want you to get sick or anything."

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:06 pm
She loved it, dispite the cold it seem almost...magical to her. The female watched until the end, eyes flickering up to the stars above. "Yeah...Just...can we..." Adora closed her eyes, resting her head back into the crook of his neck. "...Can we stay like this...a little longer?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:40 pm

"Yeah, of course." Azure whispered as he held Adora even closer to him. Not just so that she could be warmer or more comfortable, but also so that he could stay warm and keep himself from shivering. Azure did not want Adora to think he was wimpy just because he couldn't handle a little cold. Azure's eyes remained open and his body remained still as Adora relaxed beneath the starry sky. She looked so peaceful when she was like this, not tosay she didn't always look that was. Azure didn't want to disturb her peace in anyway. The tensed, shivering muscles of his body slowly began to relax. "Adora..." Azure whispered, hoping she would turn her head his way.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:50 pm
"...Thanks." She murmered, ignoring the cold and focusing of the warmth of his body as if he was a soft security blanket. She knew that when they went down, their picnic would be over, and it would be time for them to go. Her crimson wings flicked once at his feather light whisper. "mmm?" She slowly opened her emerald eyes and turned her head to the side.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:03 pm

Azure looked down at Adora's warm pink face. He could feel the heat rising to the surface of his body which actually felt really good compared to the cold. "Uhm... I just..." Azure leaned in closer and slowly pressed his lips against Adora's. He was quickly alert to whether or not she returned the pressure, so that he could instantly pull back if he needed to. They had already kissed before though so he didn't think he would need to.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:19 pm
"Yes...?" She started to ask, voice a whisper as he leaned down. The hybrid warmly blushed as his lips touched upon her own, edges blurring. She pressed back, eyes closing before a hand reached up and touched his neck to slip around to its base. Her other hand lighted on his waist, almost touching his back in a alluring hold. Correction...the night was perfect.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:12 pm

The end of Azure's lips curled when he felt Adora push back and the way she held him sent shivers down his spine., but he liked it. After a good deal of time he pulled back. Watching Adora, he hated to ruin the moment, but it was really time for them to start heading back down the mountain. "I think its time for us to get off this mountain." Azure said sadly as he took both of Adora's hands and slowly stood up.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:28 pm
As he pulled away, she took a deep breath and smiled sadly, her hands slipping off for him to take. "Yeah...I guess." She hesitantly stood herself, looking up at the male innocently. "Can you slowly fly down, or do we get to try and climb our way again?" A small grin  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff