Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: What Could Have Been (Temporary Hiatus)

Back to Guilds

A semi-lit and up Bleach Role-Play Guild with an alternate Story and Original Characters. 

Tags: Fullbringer, Shinigami, Arrancar, Story, Quincy 

Reply ♢Out of Character
Mandatory OoC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:01 pm
Dreamy Maple
As long as nobody else joins this fight I'll be happy. This is an event that needs to end with Noire's victory, seeing as Mana and Noire are around the same strength and have history the battle should remain between them. By the end of this battle both Mana and Noire will likely be unable to fight any longer for a period of time, if we have any more people present Noire would likely be unable to save the vizard that are locked away and defeat the purpose of his coming to soul society to begin with.

Yes I agree. (Chi's defeat was already planned before hand)
and plus these teams of two seem to work well.

Noire + Shizuko Vs Mana + Chi.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:03 pm
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

X3 What do you think?  

xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

Greedy Consumer

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:07 pm
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

X3 What do you think?

Right I forgot say my opinion
That's really creepy how well their powers go together it was totally unplanned as well. cat_surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:15 pm
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

X3 What do you think?

That's really creepy how well their powers go together it was totally unplanned as well. cat_surprised

Yeah I kind of thought so too X3. Btw how did you get that emoticon : o?  

xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

Greedy Consumer

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Samurai of the Mist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:15 pm
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

X3 What do you think?

All part of Bella's master plan to dominate the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:19 pm
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

X3 What do you think?

You know how you have the emotes just above them there should be something that says normal which you can change so you get a bunch of different emoticons such as pirate cat! cat_pirate  

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:21 pm
Aaron McLain-x
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

X3 What do you think?

All part of Bella's master plan to dominate the world.

Bianca will follow her without question.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:25 pm
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

X3 What do you think?

You know how you have the emotes just above them there should be something that says normal which you can change so you get a bunch of different emoticons such as pirate cat! cat_pirate

Erhmagurd! yum_puddi
Now that I think about it they could be the perfect healing team. Also, would you want to join my rpc because he is on the way out of the base right now xp  

xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

Greedy Consumer

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:31 pm
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

X3 What do you think?

Erhmagurd! yum_puddi
Now that I think about it they could be the perfect healing team. Also, would you want to join my rpc because he is on the way out of the base right now xp

Yes they could however Bianca might be difficult to work with due to her personailty.
I'd be happy to though that is depending on where he's going  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:35 pm
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

X3 What do you think?

Erhmagurd! yum_puddi

Yes they could however Bianca might be difficult to work with due to her personailty.

Well, he is going to the Karakura Hospital and after that trying to find Bellatrix and the others.  

xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

Greedy Consumer

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:43 pm
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

Erhmagurd! yum_puddi

Yes they could however Bianca might be difficult to work with due to her personality.

Well, he is going to the Karakura Hospital and after that trying to find Bellatrix and the others.

Alright I'll join you however it may be only briefly I might need her for something else, alright where should I post?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:46 pm
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

Erhmagurd! yum_puddi

Yes they could however Bianca might be difficult to work with due to her personality.

Alright I'll join you however it may be only briefly I might need her for something else, alright where should I post?

Well, Zachary is about to leave to the Elevator Shaft so, where ever XP So, I'm going to bed now so if you post I'll reply tomorrow.  

xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

Greedy Consumer

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jighthigh
Captain

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:50 pm
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx
Jighthigh
xXrAnDoM_eMo_KiDXx

Erhmagurd! yum_puddi

Well, Zachary is about to leave to the Elevator Shaft so, where ever XP So, I'm going to bed now so if you post I'll reply tomorrow.

Alright I may not join you right off the bat though. (I got so many Things going on right now in the guild)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:11 am
[quote="Feiyimei"

My profile for the next Primera is ready for the mods consideration. Of course if approved I won't use him until yarokis character is relieved of her position  

LegitimateRisk

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Mattrnot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:33 am
Mattrnot
At first Krin wanted to use his Thunder Orb technique in order to create a blast radius even his speedy opponent would have trouble running away from. However this fight was not one on one, Nanashi stood directly in front of the powerful invader and would be just as susceptible to his attack. Still a counter offensive needed to be launched so Krin decided to stick to his strengths, Hakuda. Vanishing in a Shunpo behind Domon the Lieutenant let his Reiatsu pour out in order to gather energy into his left palm as he began to thrust his hand towards the intruders back aiming for the middle of his spine.

LegitimateRisk

Hey I never fired off the Thunder Orb in the streets. Just a palm strike to the back.  
♢Out of Character

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games