Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Rina's mantion<3 (join the fun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vfedcvfe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:13 pm
"My urge only happens once every 4 weeks." Kyuo says.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:15 pm
"and how far are you along till the next one?"Rina asked.  

Sleepless Scholar

vfedcvfe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:20 pm
"About 30 seconds." he answers.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:22 pm
Drake immediately has his sword out and at Kyou's neck, while Lance was behind him, charging a spell.  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

Sleepless Scholar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:22 pm
"and you diside to come to my house now? Kiki go up stares," she said she looked over to the other guys and raised an eyebrow. kiki ran away to wolf.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:24 pm
"guys dont kill him, lance use your magic to bind him or something"  

Sleepless Scholar

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:25 pm
"He's part vampire, it'll take alot more then what we've got out to kill him." Lance states.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:27 pm
"a vampires stronger then that demon woman?" she asked suprise she said ceeping a close eye on there new guest.  

Sleepless Scholar

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:28 pm
"Probably not that strong." Drake answers.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:28 pm
"I only drink animal blood, so I never tasted human blood, so my urge is a weak urge." Kyuo says as he draws his sword out of thin air.  

vfedcvfe

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:29 pm
Lance stares at the sword, "So you know some magic to." Drake smiles, "If need be, it would be a fun fight."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:32 pm
and I'm half cat, great, Rina though sarcasticly, "hey every one put down your wepons ok? Kyuo theres a forest near here go out there and come back when your better ok?" she said trying to keep everyone calm.  

Sleepless Scholar

vfedcvfe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:33 pm
"Like you said it will take more then what you have to kill me and that means about 1000 pro vampire hunters."Kyuo says as he grabs frozen meat out of the frezzer and bites into and drinks all of the animal blood.Kyuo's eyes go back to normal.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:36 pm
(Okay, that's god-modding. Vampire hunters are experts at what they do, and it would only take up to three of them, no matter how tough the vampire is.)

Lance looks at Rina, "Who keeps meat with the blood still in it? They suck it all out before selling it in stores."

Drake shrugs, "Probably caught it herself."  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

vfedcvfe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:40 pm
(Well with a vampire that has never used his enery in a fight and has been saveing it it will take a lot to kill him pluse he can summon monsters to kill who every is trying to kill him.)

"Deer blood not that bad."Kyuo says, "Anyway there is 4 weeks tell I need animal blood, and I can give you every thing that I store my energy in that keeps my strong."  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games