Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:14 pm
Pyne nodded in agreement. "How do you feel about vampires?" He asked the man curiously.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:32 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli looked to Alyxis, "The good Lord is forgiving...The way I see it He allowed me to keep my power, and I stole the Demon." He smiled to her, hoping whatever fear she had would absolve, and then looked back to the Wolf below. He knelt slightly and held out his hand, "I'm sorry for earlier, how I called you out..." He told the two of them. "And as for Vampires....Well I know how they think. So I like them... Partially." Eli smiled.  

Yazarath

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:47 pm
Devin looked up at Alyxis and Pyne, trying to figure out what he should do.

Alyxis ran her hand over Pyne's arm to his hand, "Then you know the other six ach-angels? What are their names?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:54 pm
"Well, I'm sure King Mark would like to know more about you." Pyne said as he looked over at Alyxis. He held her hand softly as he looked at Eli waiting for his response.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:45 pm
"Oh..I'm sorry to hear that..." he responded. He paused for a second. "Well...what are you going to do now?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:11 pm
"We are headed back to where we started." Kaede responded. She looked down. "And about that...The city we are returning to is the city of Merkia...have you heard of it?" She asked, hoping he would so that she would not have to try explaining it.  

Julia the Trickster

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:59 pm
Tiberius's eyes widened. "Merkia, the city of mostly non humans trained to fight...yes, I have indeed heard of it..." .  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:43 pm
Kaede was releaved to find out that he knew of it. "Well, that brings the question, knowing that the city is full of non humans, will you continue with us?" she bit her lip and waited for his response.  

Julia the Trickster

Yazarath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:19 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli shook his head at Alyxis,"There were orgionally Seven.The Angelic Council, consisting of Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael, Raguel, Remiel, and Saraqael." He gave her a kind smile,"I was banished before the Council was acknowleged." He explained, he then looked at Pyne,"If you don't mind, I would much rather he not know of my particular species." He asked, and then he looked slightly apologetic to the pair, and stood up, retreating his hand from the Wolf. His body temperature began to rise, and his eyesflashed red. His pupils expanded filling his entire eye, and his teeth grew into fangs, however each tooth had it's own point. "You see, I can disguise myself amongs Vampires, or Angels. Although I do have my...differences." He said. He shook his white hair just below his brow, and closed his mouth best he could. With out making eye-contact with them, Eli did look like a Vampire, but if he were to speak, or make direct eye contact...."If you please, keep my nature between us, for now?" He asked, looking up at them again, as his teeth returned to normal, and his eyes as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:28 pm
Alyxis leaned closer to Pyne and said in a not so quiet voice, "A vampire in full blood lust is scarier than him."

Devin pawed Pyne's pant leg asking what he should do.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:33 pm
Pyne held her close and looked down at Devin. "I'm just not sure if it's best to keep a secret from the King. If you do wish to come with us. I will tell him of your nature for my own safety." He said and looked at him. "It is still your choice if you want to come or not." He said softly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:40 pm
Tiberius looked at Kaede. He wanted to continue traveling with them, but Merkia was...probably not the best destination for someone like him. He paused for a minute. Smiling nervously, he shook his head. "I'm sorry Kaede, but I'm not sure going to Merkia is the best idea for me..."  

Lord of the Aesir

Yazarath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:03 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli smiled at Alyxis,"I didn't know I was aiming to strike terror in someone I want to become friends with." He said calmly, and then replied to Pyne,"Your King would strike you down for with holding information about a visitor. Then what will happen to you when you tell him you failed to find his daughter? Please. I would very much appreciate your cooperation."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:06 pm
Pyne's eyes changed to his wolf's eyes as he started to grow angry. "It was impossible to continue our search for her. All we found was tracks and can't go on from there." He said with a loud voice as he turned and stormed off.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Yazarath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:26 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli's eyes flashed red, just as Pyne's became wolf-like. He clenched his jaw as his teeth became fang again, though now his body increased in muscle, and his heat could be felt. As Pyne stormed off Eli followed, keeping a fair 3 feet behind him. "You think that he's going to accept that!?!" He shouted after him, if this wolf was going to lose his temper then he might as well lose it all, and Eli would force it from him. As he continued to speak his voice became dark, and harsh, "Be honest with yourself, what compassion would a Vampire show to a Werewolf?!"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff