Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

ProphecyDestroyer

Distinct Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:36 pm
Hey guys! I'm ProphecyDestroyer. I'm very new to this guild, but it looks like a lot of fun and I can't wait to jump on in!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:59 pm
ProphecyDestroyer

Hey there Destroyer, im Lief one of the crew around these parts and I would just like to welcome you on behalf of everyone, you found one of the most awesome guilds around. Welcome to the family, cant wait to see you around! If you have any questions feel free to message me or quote me and oll get back to you as soon as possible although with my currently busy life there might be quicker options out there smile Anyways enjoy your time, look around we're in the middle of some rinovations right now but there is still plenty to do, like contests and rps so see what you can find! Have fun!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Al Eyan Hominid

Wealthy Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:20 pm
Hello every person. Just wanted to come in and visit while I had the chance. Since there's already this here for those of you who want to know about me, I'll keep this other intro brief. The end. Cake anyone? yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:28 pm
Al Eyan Hominid
Hello every person. Just wanted to come in and visit while I had the chance. Since there's already this here for those of you who want to know about me, I'll keep this other intro brief. The end. Cake anyone? yum_puddi

Welcome! Im Lief, nice to meet you, you're pretty quick, already got your profile set up and everything! Hope you enjoy your time here, let me know if you have any questions. See ya around!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Al Eyan Hominid

Wealthy Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:36 am
lief_7
Al Eyan Hominid

Welcome! Im Lief, nice to meet you, you're pretty quick, already got your profile set up and everything! Hope you enjoy your time here, let me know if you have any questions. See ya around!

The only reason it was fast was because I had everything prepared beforehand. To tell the truth, it actually took me longer than usual.

But aside from that, look forward to seeing you around Lief. cat_smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:38 am
Hi, I'm new here.. I lurked around for a bit but still have found no leads on where to RP at.. save for the events, and I feel I should avoid those due to my activity being lackluster (school is keeping me busy), and my digimon not even being a Rookie, yet.

Anyone got any suggestions?  

T3rran

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:06 am
T3rran
Hi, I'm new here.. I lurked around for a bit but still have found no leads on where to RP at.. save for the events, and I feel I should avoid those due to my activity being lackluster (school is keeping me busy), and my digimon not even being a Rookie, yet.

Hey there, I'm Lief. Nice to meet you, by the way I like your profile, I just haven't posted there yet cause I wasnt sure if you're done with it yet haha smile Anyways, welcome to DTI!

As for the Rp, you might be able to find some people willing to rp with you, it's been a little slow lately so you might be able to find someone who doesn't need you to be around all the time. I would go post in the looking for rp partner in the rp forum. Or if you wanted to go at it alone that's fine too. My first couple of "chapters" for my character were alone, a lot of people start in a city or at toy and tama town.

I might even come rp with you depending on what you want to do, im in no hurry to move fast so we can go at any pace you want.

Anyways, do you have any other questions about the guild?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:09 pm
lief_7
T3rran

Hey there, I'm Lief. Nice to meet you, by the way I like your profile, I just haven't posted there yet cause I wasnt sure if you're done with it yet haha smile Anyways, welcome to DTI!

As for the Rp, you might be able to find some people willing to rp with you, it's been a little slow lately so you might be able to find someone who doesn't need you to be around all the time. I would go post in the looking for rp partner in the rp forum. Or if you wanted to go at it alone that's fine too. My first couple of "chapters" for my character were alone, a lot of people start in a city or at toy and tama town.

I might even come rp with you depending on what you want to do, im in no hurry to move fast so we can go at any pace you want.

Only question I have, is if my character can go to and from the digital world, or if he's trapped.

Also, if you want to RP, what would be a good starting city for Zero?  

T3rran

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:00 pm
T3rran
lief_7
T3rran

Only question I have, is if my character can go to and from the digital world, or if he's trapped.

Also, if you want to RP, what would be a good starting city for Zero?

Currently we dont have a "real world" but it's coming soon, he could leave if he wants but there's nowhere to really rp out the real world.

As for where to start just go in and pick out one of the places that doesnt say rp event on it and we can go there, just quote me, just let me know if you have something you want to accomplish.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:25 am
Hello! Name's The Ghost of Razgriz. Feel free to call me Razgriz, Raz, Ryan, or Blitz. Within the next few days, I'll be getting into the RP. Gonna lurk around a bit and see how things work. Can't wait to see y'all in the digital world!  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:49 pm
The Ghost of Razgriz
Hello! Name's The Ghost of Razgriz. Feel free to call me Razgriz, Raz, Ryan, or Blitz. Within the next few days, I'll be getting into the RP. Gonna lurk around a bit and see how things work. Can't wait to see y'all in the digital world!

Welcome to DTI, I do suggest you go here first, as you will need a digimon partner before you can really do much here, and then after that I recommend you create a profile in here, and then I think you will be set to begin your adventure into the digital world. I'm Fudge, if you need anything, feel free to ask.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:42 pm
What's up everyone?~ Name's Huntress, but you can call me almost anything. My most common nickname is Kat, but you can also call me Obscurity..

I'll be bursting into the Rp soon enough, I just need to get myself up and running. Watch out when I come to the digital world! I'm gonna show you a girl who's personality will leave you in awe.

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:12 pm
Huntress Kitteh
What's up everyone?~ Name's Huntress, but you can call me almost anything. My most common nickname is Kat, but you can also call me Obscurity..

I'll be bursting into the Rp soon enough, I just need to get myself up and running. Watch out when I come to the digital world! I'm gonna show you a girl who's personality will leave you in awe.

Well, welcome to DTI, I'm the resident chocolate person thing, ... I'm Fudgey. I am an artist here and am pretty friendly(unless I am challenged).  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Hello All. You may call me Metal.

Can't wait to Rp

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:48 pm
Huntress Kitteh

Hey there Kat, I'm Lief, welcome to Dti, we're in the middle of some serious remodeling right now and as you can see a lot of things are out of order but don't worry there is still plenty going on. We have a couple contests and a rp event going on right now as well as a new PvE feature that is just getting started.

Anuways, im one of the crew around here and am all ears for any questions and/or concerns you may have. Just let me know smile

Anyways, welcome again and I hope you have many friendships and adventures while you're here.

Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games