Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cover of Darkness: the Dresden Accounts

Back to Guilds

rp,goverment,conspiracies,chatter boards,story boards,magic,evil,darkness 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply Cover of Darkness
Senente's POV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:27 pm
It was commen for them to come when the door isnt answered after awhile and she thought they would come in while she was still inside the room, but she never heared them say hosekeeping or anything and it was a little scary when it was quiet. Being curious Senente went cautiously by the door that was partially opened but instead of a maid or an intruder, she was bombarded by a hug that even spooked her till she remembered those broad arms and happiness came in. She was surprised to see that it was Raiku and the pack of children right behind him right there to see her in action while she was so close to the final round.
"We saw how you were on television and the thought came to me.....why not see you in action when you go for the final battle and show these trainer a thing or two how to train your pokemon to the best possible and win a battle, since you've been in the game for awhile."
All the children went next to hug her just as happy they were seeing her again and were just as happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:37 pm
"Don't worry! I know for fact that I'm going to win all of this and with you all cheering me on, I will not lose!" I said as Everest handed me some pokeballs.
"You have to keep things looking hot!" She smiled as i let out all the pokemon and laughed at them all as they came out and knew now was the time to think hard on what I can pull off.
"Well, how about we get the champion coodonatior ready for the contest?" Raiku said as we headed over to the arena and I was getting ready with Minchinio and Latias and they took to the stands.
"Now watch how she really does it!" Raiku said to the kids  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:05 pm
This was the very first time the kids actually saw their mother actually competing in a pokemon contest and the excitement was all over the place, always told she was in contest long ago but now to actually be part of it and seeing everything go in with all the senses mainly the eyes on the vivid attacks screens can never oull off, to even the touch of lightning and fire attacks as the heat was close enough to feel the intensity. They were all in for a great fight as Senente was walking her way to the middle along with her opponet to meet in the center before everything went down. It was a good sportsmanship thing to shake hands and hear about the last round on how its intense and was going to be make it or break it at this point.
Senente was determined at this point to show everyone all she got but having too much of a cocky adittude could be her downfall but for her she learned how to balance her emotions when she was battling, to keep them in check while fighting no matter the outcome and to only show good sportmanship in the end when the bell is out of time. Raiku and the kids were watching close as the final announcment was said through the arena and the contenders went to their post on opposite sides waiting to start as Senente kept a good head on her shoulders watching from the distance to the other side as the clock counted down the ten seconds, and before she knew it one second came and it was time stopped for a moment coming back to reality in a nanosecond as she heared the buzz to start.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:53 pm
Without batting an eye, I threw my pokeball as Latias took the field and I was ready for anything. A Dragon type is really hard to beat and my opponent threw her pokeball to have a Milotic come out and I was ready.
"Latias, use Extreme Speed!" I called as the Eon pokemon went all around the pokemon and soon, I was ready for the next move as the pokemon got dizzy.
"Thunder!" I called. Not only did it inflict damage, but it also lost points as I was not thinking a head and the Extreme Speed was to delay time and it was down to two minutes thirteen seconds.

My fifth ribbon was on the line and Milotic was having a hard time with this battle
"Latias, fly up in the sky and use Luster Purge!" I called as that was the final blow to the battle with one minute and fifty two seconds remaining, I won by a fainted pokemon and recalled Latias as I got my fifth ribbon, it was time for me to win back what was lost.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:19 pm
The crowd was in all cheer at the final fight with the different types especially one in being of a dragon type, a difficult type to mess with but Senente was able to figure out two and two together to win the fight, even not being a newbie to the game it was her veteran knowledge of the sport that gave her the upperhand unlike the just straight from home crowd that was just getting a hand at what it was like about different pokemon. Thanks to her knowledge of the creature Senente was all in good spirit to be waling up to the stage claiming the fifth and final part of the ribbons along with the cup that followed with it, Raiku watched her with proud eyes as she went up with her children just as happy to see their mother in action to fight for what she wanted and gained it fair and square without having to do anything wrong or out of the ordinary, but how she was suppose to do it and what was needed to get there. Even though it was Nasagah that did bang into the cabinet to break the old cup he now knew why it was she was pretty mad about it because of the fact he hasnt been around much to try and work hard on something as important as this was to Senente.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:44 am
Now, the last step was to Mt. Fuji to where the Grand Festival was being held and it was a train ride instead of a Latias flight and we were off, but I did notice Nasagah, who was quite distant and if one person of the family was distant, I could not help but wonder and it was best to take care of it now instead of when I was on the battle field and after I got it out of him, we could all make a food feet to cheer me on and I was to worried about him to think of the three rounds of appeals, than the top twenty will go on out of the fifty that were there, and the twenty would be cut down to ten, ten down to six, six to four, four to two, two to one.
"Nasagah, tell me, what's wrong, little man?" I ask as he shockingly looked up.
"I'm sorry for breaking what you worked so hard to do. I didn't mean to and I didn't expect you to leave." He replied as I went up and hugged him.
"I didn't mean to attack you. I wasn't expecting you to slap me it just makes me think of...." I grew sorrowful knowing that he was thinking of the past and just kept him close to me  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:53 pm
Having to think back at the painful times was a hard thing for Senente to do, but having to explain to asagah for what happened awhile back when he broke the cup the memories resurfaced a little. There were a few times she had been hit several times by people that the trust factor wasnt around much and it was hard to make a friend. Eachi time she would remember it would feel like her face was getting hot like she was about to cry, but holding Nasagah was a good comfort letting himself be hugged as tight as she was holding, but that was all fine by him since it was rare since starting ninja skills that he had much time for affection. Besides the sorrowful thoughts it was time for Senente to go back and win the finals with her ambition levels as high as they were now, a little nervous but not enough to make her shake since as she looked to the crowd Senente could see her cheer squad watching her back and giving the best positive supports they can give, even little Yuki was rooting for her mommy bouncing on Raiku's lap excited about something. She got happy for the most odd of things but even if it wasnt straight to Senente and she had no idea where she was, it was her mother that put a smile on knowing even the baby of the house was wanting her to do her best.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:07 am
I was ready as I threw my pokeball out for the first of last before it was all over and I threw out Ninetail's pokeball and the white fox was ready as it stood ready to show off the beauty of the pokemon.
"Will-o-Wisp!" I called as the flames danced around the pokemon showing off the white fur and I knew what to do next.
"Quick Attack!" I called as the blue flames fallowed it giving the pokemon a blue coloration and now, it was the ace so sink it all in.
"Fire Spin!" A swirl of flames came around the pokemon as the blue mixed and gave the flames purple and orange flames were at the tips of Ninetail's tails and with that, the flames shot in the air and fell down in a light flame storm hitting the stage. I recalled her and headed back stage.
"Daddy. Mommy did something so advanced, she really stepped up her game. Is all this all over a trophy?" Everest asked  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:25 pm
"That my dear is all in determination and the sport of the game.....you see with everyone that attends these competitions, theres always a different mood to each person with some being more calm in the game while others, like your mother that will bring it all out in the end."
Everest was even more curious at his words and wanted to get a little more information about it since she was one like a book, and craved to know a little more as Raiku saw it in her eyes and sighed friendly."
"What I mean is that your mother loves being a coordinator as long as I had been with her even before we were officially together and supported her. True when she does win its not all for popularity and glotting about it to everyone back home, its for the pride of accomplishing something hard and it was paid off with it, not for being popular."
As Raiku explained futher to Senente doing it to show her hard training coming to life on the arena floor with every attack being practiced nonstop till both her and pokemon were out of energy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:41 pm
The event went on as each trainer made the appeals rounds, combing out ten and putting in the top ten and the battles were coming, they were going to be narrowed down to six. I knew that now the game was going to be higher as I was getting Togekiss ready for this round and she was well ready with her Attract, Feather Dance as defense and offence was Aura Sphere and Sky Attack, and they had an idea brewing in my head as we practiced and soon, battle day and I held the pokeball ready with one other and he was determined to win and as for me, well, I knew well that he had a male pokemon and that was going to be his downfall as we made our way out.

I called Togekiss out and his Cubone was already at a disadvantage with the fact that ground types didn't effect flying types and I was ready. Staring off with Attract, it began to work as Togekiss also knew the plan as it's body blocked out the sun and the feathers went around the Juballe pokemon than Sky Attack finished off the Cubone, advancing me to the top four.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:14 pm
The crowd was eating up every bit of excitement that was spilled out on the arena as Senente was on a roll knocking down the competition like it was a sitch, something that was common for her in these type of games. Raiku just watched the shine in her eye she would get in the heat of battling using her mental skills to determine how the opponent pokemon was going to move and go through on a plan. After that first round it just prove how strong she was as a trainer and how much she had taken time out of her already busy life to make sure her pokemon were in tip top performance, and ready for just about anything with the right plan and drill played out for the element that would be in her way.

As the final four were shown on the screen the children were hopping about to see that their mother had made it that far, in a game that looked challenging in there eyes and was more seen like a puzzle that had to have keen skills to play and get the right piece to play. Everest watched closer at how Senente motioned her pokemon to follow command.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:57 am
The top four. It was now to be sure that this time, it was to step up my game. I had to think of what pokemon was going to be used for the last two rounds. The final round was going to be a double battle, which meant two pokemon and had to think. The next battle round, I had Rapidash ready with it's speed and it was a pokemon that was light on it's feet.
I taught it a good move and with it's speed, it was going to be able use Bounce, than the trick was to use the flames on it to use something I call Comet Drop and the one I was going up to had a bug type and he had the first move as he told his Ariados to use string shot to make an impassable wall for Rapidash to get though. I knew better than that well and had Rapidash step back to me and it brushed the stage with it's hoof.
"Jump on the wall!" I called as the pokemon stood on the wall and used the string to add more spring.
"Now, Stomp!" I called as the pokemon was crushed into the stage and had it go back to the wall ready for my next move and the trainer was looking at the pokemon and got an idea.
"Toxic on the wall!" The purple color started to spread up the silk wall, but my next move:
"Use Bounce!" I called as my ace was into play. It was time to get rid of this trainer and get my ribbon cup.
"Fire Blast!" I called and with that, my Comet drop was ready as it caused damage to the bug/poison type spider pokemon and I moved to the next round, but I did have Rapidash use Flamethrower to clear out the sting shot and they swept away the ash and soot for the final two and went to switch out my pokemon for Togekiss and Latias  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:27 pm
What was seen as a competition that would take its sweet time to get to the end really wasgoing fast, with how the trainers were like this time around everyone knew what they were doing and on the roll with their pokeemon. Raiku remembered watching one last year on tv and a lot of the trainers could barely keep control of their pokemon when out of the ball, though something like that was bound to happen some time. Senente was moving up the hill at a fast rate that it was hard to track her down for him, since as soon as Raiku would be watching her in one fight, then out of nowhere she would be starting up in the next one.. Then again he knew what he was in for when he married her, and loved the firey aditude she would play on the field when it was something she was determined to conquer no matter what happened, she was definatly one to go for the gold in his case gold cup and ribbons. Seeing the double rounds were really a treat to the crowd since it was a pure and strict test on how one pokemon can work with another, aswell as making a balance with a different element to make a different combination for the opposing team since it was all a lucky guess what the other would do till the pokeballs were out.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:52 pm
I was ready, but the final round was not until the morning at ten, so, I knew well it was going to be a hardy dinner, a long night's sleep, than it would be time as I got myself in a mental state.
"Latias: Attacks are Dragon Pulse, Thunder wave, Grass Knot, and Extreme Speed,
Togekiss: Attacks are Attract, Feather Dance, Aura Sphere and Sky Attack. Not to combine most of them and starting with Feather Sky Attack and Dragon Pulse." I began to map out my ideas on my napkin with the Sky Attack breaking the dragon Pulse, breaking it, and causing Damage and reverse it with Extreme Speed and Aura Sphere I could also play with Attract with both pokemon and show off the individual pokemon and both of them at the same time. I knew well that the person I was going up to was also a girl and she had pokemon that were as tough to beat.
"Hmm. Graveler and Snaorlax, both male.... I think I have something" I said as I pulled myself into bed and now, it was going to be a matter of time.

The next morning, I took time to get ready and soon, it was ten and my chance to become the best once more. I threw out my pokemon and so did she and it was time for the battle to start with both of my pokemon in the air and I started off with speed with her using two slow pokemon.
"Extreme Speed, Sky Attack!" I called as both flying pokemon danced around in the air to show off the grace and the girl watched the flight patterns and gave the first call, but, that was not going to work with me.
"Now, Dragon Pulse!" I ordered as Togekiss broke it hitting both pokemon. Points were flying and so was time before the buzzer went off. the points shown one thing and that was that I had a small amount of points more than my foe, more like out of 100, I had 70 to her that had 60.

I won! As I recalled my pokemon, I was picked up and spun around.  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:48 pm
It didnt take her too long to figure it out seeing the familier broad arms that had her caught, that was one of the things Raiku would do whenever Senente had done great, and this one was a great win in his book. To her she remembered long ago when she won her first ribbon cup that he even did that to her when she won, and that was the time they were just friends but everyone else thought a little differently at that from how they looked. Almost like a true boyfriend and girlfriend moment that was a little cute to see, that same thing was happening now only this time it was more efficient because of the fact they were not just in a relationship, but married and with a family.
After a few twirls Raiku finally but her back down on the ground happy to see she was happy, and as always came back to hug her like he didnt want to let go.
"Well you did it......you took the advantage of going up against the challenge and overcoming the hard times that came with it. In my opinion you were the best well played pokemon coordinator I've seen out on this arena. I cant be anymore prouder."
Senente had the right to be after showing all her true colors out there and was happy she had done good, so much it was like it was the first time only the victory was more sweeter and not so ackward being hugged by her actual husband.  
Cover of Darkness

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games