Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:40 am
Dstdnt

LIFE!!! LIFE!!!!!!!!! YOU PEOPLE HAVE LIFES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lucky eek Also, I joined without knowing that Ulti was in it but then I wasn't active and I lost my old account and I rejoined on this account.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:16 am
Hey everyone! Call me Fox, Foxy, Foxdive.
Always been a fan of digimon, still play digimon world 1 occasionally, trying to get my hands on digimon card battle. Gamer, artist, RPer.
Nice to be among fellow fans!  

FoxDive

5,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:55 am
FoxDive
Always been a fan of digimon, still play digimon world 1 occasionally, trying to get my hands on digimon card battle. Gamer, artist, RPer.

Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island! We'll be having a lot of that continuing in the coming months, with the show returning to TV, and we have our own Card system implemented as well! Our RP Event is also set to commence this month as well, so stay tuned!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:10 am
Dstdnt
FoxDive

Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island! We'll be having a lot of that continuing in the coming months, with the show returning to TV, and we have our own Card system implemented as well! Our RP Event is also set to commence this month as well, so stay tuned!

Nice! and thankyou! biggrin although, i took a look at the cards earlier, doesn't seem that any of the images are working :/  

FoxDive

5,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:13 pm
FoxDive
Dstdnt
FoxDive

Nice! and thankyou! biggrin although, i took a look at the cards earlier, doesn't seem that any of the images are working :/

Np at all! =D Well the links are working, if you check the codes and go to the url. sweatdrop This has happened once or twice before, but we are working on a solution. 3nodding sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:11 pm
My name is Vincent. I am 21 years old, turning 22 in a couple months. I've loved Digimon since they first aired it on Fox Kids. You can call me Vincent, Vince or my Digimon Tamer name, Vyn.  

Vyn the Digidestined

Hallowed Bloodsucker

4,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Foust-N-Hugs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:42 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Foust! I love digimon. I even have a geogreymon type tattoo!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:56 am
Foust-N-Hugs
Hi everyone! I'm Foust! I love digimon. I even have a geogreymon type tattoo!
That's awesome, can I see it?  

Vyn the Digidestined

Hallowed Bloodsucker

4,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Oolong Royaltea

Unforgiving Lunatic

10,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:21 pm
Nice ta meetcha all, call me magnus or bubbles. I'm a semi RPer, and I've loved digimon ever since it came out. I love the games, am kinda stuck on one of them, and my favorite digimon are susanoomon and slayerdramon. I'm sad that my digivice keychain broke, i lost my guilemon QQ  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:35 pm
Hi I am Kain I have seen up to data squad  

Super_X_Kami_X _Guru

Powerful Seeker

7,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Melodious_Nocturna

Eternal Husband

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:12 pm
Greetings......

I am Nahar_Von_Arkwing. You can call me NVA for short. My gender and age doesn't matter. Thats it.

My involvement in Digimons is way back since 1996. From there. Digimons are a craze. So I jumped on the bandwagon as well.

I still have a dozen sets of Digimon trading cards, all bundled up nice and neatly in my album. Also, I still keep 5 Digivices, which all of them are older versions. Most of them are still functional, except the First V1 I bought which is total 'kapuut'....

The only Digimon series I watched was the season 1. Too bad... my knowledge of Digimons were up only to First Gen ones.....

To be frank, I really confused about all those Armor-Dgvovlve, DNA-Digivolve,Dark-Inject,X-Anti-Digiworld-technical-thingimajigs.... But.. i still try to catch up on it.

The games i played was the 1st Digimon World on Playstation, Digimon Card Battle and Digimon World 2 [the ones with Digibeetle]... I am not familiar with the newer ones....

So... Please support me whenever you can. And I will do my best to learn all of it....

Hopefully...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:50 am
Tamer Name: Chael Zeraphi
Type biggrin ragon
Mercenary Digimon: Doggymon (Cerebrumon, Anubismon), Biyomon (Birdramon, Garudamon, Phoenixmon, Ornismon) Hagurumon (Gardromon, Andromon, HiAndromon, Craniamon) Veedramon (Areoveedramon, UlforceVeedramon) Exveemon (Paildramon, Imperialdramon dragon/fighter/paladin) Agumon Classic (Greymon, MetalGreymon, Wargreymon, Victorygreymon), Dorumon (Dorugamon,dorugreymon, dorugoramon)
Partner Digimon: Agumon (savers) Kunemon, Drimogemon
This is the team I've been raising on GDMO  

ObiNoBeat

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:17 am
Err404_MagnusNotFound
Nice ta meetcha all, call me magnus or bubbles. I'm a semi RPer, and I've loved digimon ever since it came out. I love the games, am kinda stuck on one of them, and my favorite digimon are susanoomon and slayerdramon. I'm sad that my digivice keychain broke, i lost my guilemon QQ

Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island, everyone! Perhaps you might get your Guilmon back, but in here instead. cool What's better than a Guilmon keychain? One that can Digivolve into quite a few things really lol cool 3nodding

Kain_Leingod

Hi Kain, nice to meet you! The latest season came out last week, and all seasons before will come back as well, so be sure to watch! =D

Nahar_Von_Arkwing

Salutations NVA, it is a pleasure to meet you! I'm D, and I too have my Digimon cards from quite sometime ago lol sweatdrop As for Digivices, I had a D-3 and a D-Tector from the 2nd and 4th series. sweatdrop The 3rd series one, D-Arc, was the I really wanted since I believed that was the only one to connect to the internet. sweatdrop

Season 1 Digimon was a very easy concept, with each Digivolution line still being able to branch off as we know from the cards. 3nodding

After that, in the 2nd Season, Digimon in the beginning were unable to Digivolve normally due to an evil reign, and featured T.K. and Kari with Patamon and Gatomon from the 1st show, as well as all the others appearing over time. Rookie Digimon used Digi-Eggs to Armor Digivolve into Armor [A] Digimon until they took out the Black Spires in their area to be able to Digivolve once again. DNA Digivolution was also introduced, having two Digimon, normally of the same Level, come together into one Digimon, usually of the next Level, or the same at times in certain cases.

The 3rd season returned to having much normal Digivolutions, while also featuring Digimon with different Modes a bit more, and that the Tamers Bio-Merge Digivolve with their Digimon, essentially becoming one with the Digimon, to get to Mega Level.

4th Season they had Tamers become Digimon themselves as the Spirit of Fire, Ice, Wind, Light, etc. whereas also normally Rookie Digimon could utilize the power as well, and they had two Levels at first, the first one, Hybrid Human [H-H] was comparable to a Champion [C] Digimon, such as Agunimon and Lobomon [H-H], then Hybrid Beast Digimon [H-B], the next Digivolution of Agunimon being BurningGreymon and KendoGarurumon [H-B], comparable to a Digmon. Then the third Level was a mixture of sorts of the two first forms, only shown in the anime for two of the Digimon, Hybrid Advanced and Beowulfmon [H-A], comparable to Mega, then the two who were only able to Digivolve into [H-A] were able to Digivolve further to Hybrid Zeta [H-Z], EmperorGreymon and MangaGarurumon which are about as powerful as a Level above Mega, [M^1], also known as Super Ultimate for certain Digimon that mostly have appeared in the manga.

5th Season had Burst Modes be the highlight, basically Modes that were stronger than the Mega Level, but were still considered Mega Level Digimon.

6th Season: Digimon Fusion introduces a whole new concept, that we are still looking into, not really using Levels so much, and the show is ongoing right now, so if you're able to, don't miss out on it, as it features several Digimon and characters from the past seasons! =D

That~ were the mechanics of Digivolution over the seasons of the anime only in a nutshell. sweatdrop There's quite an extensive route for every Digimon, but use the DMA + Digi-Dex and you should be good to go as it is our primary source of information, and if you have any questions at all feel free to PM me. 3nodding

You have our support. =D I've been part of this great Guild for 6 years now, and it's nothing less than a positive atmosphere with great people. 3nodding sweatdrop ^-^

Motte_Da_Swagga

That is great starting information! Be sure to make your Tamer Profile in File Island, and join in all the Digimon Master Online discussion here!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:32 pm
Dstdnt

Nahar_Von_Arkwing

Salutations NVA, it is a pleasure to meet you! I'm D, and I too have my Digimon cards from quite sometime ago lol sweatdrop As for Digivices, I had a D-3 and a D-Tector from the 2nd and 4th series. sweatdrop The 3rd series one, D-Arc, was the I really wanted since I believed that was the only one to connect to the internet. sweatdrop

Season 1 Digimon was a very easy concept, with each Digivolution line still being able to branch off as we know from the cards. 3nodding

After that, in the 2nd Season, Digimon in the beginning were unable to Digivolve normally due to an evil reign, and featured T.K. and Kari with Patamon and Gatomon from the 1st show, as well as all the others appearing over time. Rookie Digimon used Digi-Eggs to Armor Digivolve into Armor [A] Digimon until they took out the Black Spires in their area to be able to Digivolve once again. DNA Digivolution was also introduced, having two Digimon, normally of the same Level, come together into one Digimon, usually of the next Level, or the same at times in certain cases.

The 3rd season returned to having much normal Digivolutions, while also featuring Digimon with different Modes a bit more, and that the Tamers Bio-Merge Digivolve with their Digimon, essentially becoming one with the Digimon, to get to Mega Level.

4th Season they had Tamers become Digimon themselves as the Spirit of Fire, Ice, Wind, Light, etc. whereas also normally Rookie Digimon could utilize the power as well, and they had two Levels at first, the first one, Hybrid Human [H-H] was comparable to a Champion [C] Digimon, such as Agunimon and Lobomon [H-H], then Hybrid Beast Digimon [H-B], the next Digivolution of Agunimon being BurningGreymon and KendoGarurumon [H-B], comparable to a Digmon. Then the third Level was a mixture of sorts of the two first forms, only shown in the anime for two of the Digimon, Hybrid Advanced and Beowulfmon [H-A], comparable to Mega, then the two who were only able to Digivolve into [H-A] were able to Digivolve further to Hybrid Zeta [H-Z], EmperorGreymon and MangaGarurumon which are about as powerful as a Level above Mega, [M^1], also known as Super Ultimate for certain Digimon that mostly have appeared in the manga.

5th Season had Burst Modes be the highlight, basically Modes that were stronger than the Mega Level, but were still considered Mega Level Digimon.

6th Season: Digimon Fusion introduces a whole new concept, that we are still looking into, not really using Levels so much, and the show is ongoing right now, so if you're able to, don't miss out on it, as it features several Digimon and characters from the past seasons! =D

That~ were the mechanics of Digivolution over the seasons of the anime only in a nutshell. sweatdrop There's quite an extensive route for every Digimon, but use the DMA + Digi-Dex and you should be good to go as it is our primary source of information, and if you have any questions at all feel free to PM me. 3nodding

You have our support. =D I've been part of this great Guild for 6 years now, and it's nothing less than a positive atmosphere with great people. 3nodding sweatdrop ^-^

Hmm.... So thats how it is.. Well, I try my best to learn the mechanics of it. ^.^
But for now.. I'll stick to the Season 1-ish RP, while I learn the mechanics bit by bit..  

Melodious_Nocturna

Eternal Husband

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:46 am
A new poll has appeared in this thread, let us know how you found DTI and joined our family! Everyone come vote, not just the new members!  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games