Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:32 am
Valentina La Russa
First year Gryffindor

As Valetina was talking to Lilith she same another first year got sorted into Gryffindor. "Hi I'm Valentina La Russa." She said to the one that just joined them. Then she got out her creative book and starting writing down some ingredients that could be usual for a new potion she is wanting to try.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Sixth Year || Prefect || Dating Chloe
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Welcome, miss Heist," Sun said. Didn't he already welcome the girl just seconds prior? Yeah. The kid was being such an awkward turtle. It wasn't really his fault, since the last time he had socialized with someone other than imaginary friends (not that he had any) was probably more than five years ago. Well, this was perhaps more of a "duty communication" matter than a socializing matter, since he as a prefect would need to feel any and all new students feel welcomed and needed. There would be no outsiders so long as Sun remained at Hogwarts.

One, two, more people started talking to Hoffman. It seems that she would gain a multitude of friendship today. It was probably time to excuse himself from the conversation and let her be. After all, he wouldn't want to intrude. Besides, in his bag beneath his seat on the bench was a notebook waiting to be filled with drawings of Hogwarts. This year, Sun made it his personal project to doodle as many sceneries of Hogwarts as possible. A hundred and one pictures filled with a feeling of specialness and reminiscence.

"If you-" Sun then glanced at some of the other first years, "-or others have any questions, feel free to ask."

{ooc; lololol c':}

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed again. But it's useless to compare myself to the past when I have a present and future to tend to.

Lady Pomegranates

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:32 pm
Flying across the great hall a letter landed in front of the sixth year Sun Henrick as if it were meant for him. Laying there it passontally waited for its contents to be read.

Chloe Clarisse
Hello Sun, it's been a while I hope your summer was good. Sorry I never really saw you over the holidays. I have something I want to tell you about and was hoping you'd like to meet up with me in the clock tower courtyard after we get the first years to the common rooms.

Hope to hear from you.

Love Chloe

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO
𝓛ɪʟɪᴛʜ 𝖃ᴇxɪᴏɴ

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO

Thoughts || Great, now I'm bored.. spacespace
Emotions || Bored space
Age || Eleven space space
Blood || Pureblood space
House || Griffindor spacespace
Year|| First space

❈❈❈
Keep on dreaming, Don’t stop breathing
Fight those demons, Sell your soul,Not your whole self❈❈❈
☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

The brunette sat at the benches of the Gryffindor table, twirling her pencil with her fingers. She boredly looked around at the other students. Everyone had engaged in chipper conversations, as all of Liliths had gone down hill. She sighed, taking out her wand. Six inches, Silver fur with Dragon Heart String. The man she bought it from said that it was for her, and her alone. She smiled and gave it a little whip. She gasped as a spark flew out of it, narrowly missing her book. She blushed and quickly put it away. Gods, she really did need practice. The brunette took her sketchbook off the table, and began drawing anything she could think of. Without really thinking, of course. She ended up drawing a young girl, who was seemingly walking towards the drawer, with a spirit with rainbow hair behind her. A warrior girl, with a companion.. Lilith sighed, looking at the drawing. She subconsciously thought of Adrian, hoping that he would write soon.

❈❈❈Being me can only mean, Feeling scared to breathe, If you leave me then I’ll be afraid of everything
That makes me anxious, gives me patience, calms me down..❈❈❈

Out Of Lilith: Her Clothing  

[Bell-chan]

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:41 pm
Valentina La Russa
First year Gryffindor

Valentina decided that she might as well write a wee letter to her parents saying what happened and what house she sorted to.

Dear mother and father

My time at Hogwarts so far has been interesting.
I got sorted into Gryffindor which didn't really surprised me as I can remember mother saying something grandfather was sorted into Gryffindor and grandmother was sorted into Ravenclaw.
I know you told me to try and burn that talking hat. I was really attempted to but I thought it would be a bad idea.
I haven't made any friends yet but I am hoping to really soon.
Moonlight the owl has found herself a nice spot right on top of the Owlery on a sunny day she will spend all day up there. but I a, not sure what going to happen when the winter comes around
I hope the others are good. Tell them I say hi.
Yours sincerely, your daughter
Valentina.

As she finished her letter her owl Moonlight flew in. "Hey Moonlight, I got a message for my parents. They should back in Cambridge if not they should be somewhere around." She told her owl. "have a safe flight" Valentina said as she watch her owl fly away. "Lilith, nice drawing." Valentina said  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

From seemingly out of nowhere, a parchment fluttered down from the sky to him. A curious glance upward revealed the same old vision: candles, softly floating high in the sky. How could a piece of paper float down? The Gryffindor opened the letter and saw the last two words, "Love Chloe," and realized that it was she who had sent the paper afloat. He turned towards the girl sitting at the Hufflepuff table. Yes, he nodded, he'll be there. Even though the contents of the letter was slightly... worrisome? Nah, don't let the imagination run wild.

Sun turned the piece of parchment over and reached into his bag to grab onto one of his sketching pencils. "I apologize as well. I'll definitely be there," he wrote. Then, the teen proceeded to fold the paper into a little paper airplane and released it into the air, whose course would end at Chloe.

As a prefect, it probably wasn't a good idea to pass notes around and throwing paper airplanes around. But hey, this was Gryffindor. Not that being in a certain house would excuse certain actions. Sun returned his attention to the first years, where one of whom caught his attention. He couldn't help but smile. She's an artist too. "It's a nice drawing," he commented.

I changed again. But it's useless to compare myself to the past when I have a present and future to tend to.

murruelecreuset
[Bell-chan]

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:50 pm
Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO
𝓛ɪʟɪᴛʜ 𝖃ᴇxɪᴏɴ

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO

Thoughts || Eep! spacespace
Emotions || Startled, Flustered space
Blood || Pureblood space
Year|| First space

❈❈❈

The small girl began to get lost in her own world. Letting her own creativity flow. The sound had always relaxed her. She would occasionally pose for her elder brother, as he needed practice with younger models. Sometimes she would lay beside him, listening to him sketch with a traditional paper and pencil. His drawings were beautiful to her, so she always took note of his ways of drawing. Mainly she tried to mimic them, but it formed into her own style of art. She pencil skritched against the rough paper, letting Lilith forget where she was.

Sadly, that forgetfulness worked a tad to well. Lilith dropped her pencil when two voices talked to her at the same time. She blushed, obviously flustered. Taking the dropped pencil out of her lap, she almost instinctively shut her book. She looked around to find who the second voice was. It was a males. Only one person seemed to be looking at her, that wasn't Valentina. She blushed softly, looking down at her shut book.
"U-um, Thank you." She murmured to the boy, replying to Valentina next. "F-fine, Valentina.. Just startled, is all..Nervous."

❈❈❈Being me can only mean, Feeling scared to breathe, If you leave me then I’ll be afraid of everything

mrs-lestrange

Utusha Moon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:03 pm
Valentina La Russa
First year Gryffindor

" I just hate being the youngest of four older siblings. I always get my sisters handy me down clothes. Always get treated as dirt and as the mistake child too." Valentina said to herself. "Nerves I just hate. Ever thought of using a nerve calmer potion? Those potions are the most helpful thing ever." She said to Lilith. "Flying later on today or is it suppose to be now? Oh well looks like I'm about to avoid my first class." She said.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:29 pm
Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO
𝓛ɪʟɪᴛʜ 𝖃ᴇxɪᴏɴ

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO

Thoughts || Uh spacespace
Emotions || Worried space
Blood || Pureblood space
Year|| First space

❈❈❈

Lilith blinked at Valentinas words to herself, and looked concerned. She smiled to her soon after, wanting to make her feel better. "No, I try to find a more non-magicial solution to my problems, thanks. I think flying is later? Unless for Quidditch. I think those try outs are today." Lilith shrugged

mrs-lestrange

Utusha Moon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:53 pm
Valentina La Russa
First year Gryffindor

"Non magical? I don't understand. Please explain more?" Valentina asked Lilith "Being brought up mostly around magic haven't had much to with non magical things." She said "sorry about under my breath venting. I have aways been treated by my siblings as the unwanted child expect for Luca he was the nicest one of them all. Although mother and father always treated me as a equal but the others just rather not have me around." Valentina felt the anger building up inside her. "I miss my brother Luca, he is away in Romania studying dragons there." As she wiped a tear away from her eye. "Flying later, oh well I guess I will have to go to it." She said  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:01 pm
Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO
𝓛ɪʟɪᴛʜ 𝖃ᴇxɪᴏɴ

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO

Thoughts || Hm spacespace
Emotions || Neutral space
Blood || Pureblood space
Year|| First space

❈❈❈

Lilith listened to Valentina explain herself, but waved it off. She just wanted to make her smile again.. " I understand, Siblings can be troublesome. I can't sympathize with your siblings.. But mine was a little brat sometimes too." Lilith giggled slightly. She turned to the boy who complimented her artwork, curious if he wanted to talk again.

Out Of Lilith: Her Clothing I'm going to stop posting and wait for Utusha. (: I hope that's alright
mrs-lestrange

Utusha Moon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:43 pm
Valentina La Russa
First year Gryffindor

"Yes they are." Valentina said. Valentina got out her creative book and starting to draw shapes. The shaped has turned out to be 2 owls flying around together.
Then she wrote the words: Forever as ones family along the bottom. Then she decided that the poem she has been writing should go into her book.
One day we was together like nobody could tear as apart
The next we was torn apart as the bread was to be eaten
One day we will be reunited as one and our adventures will begin again.

Then Valentina looked back what she just wrote. As she notice how much her brother meant to her. all those years of sticking up for her as made her stronger as person and hide her feelings making her feel like she as none. improving herself as a person is her goal.

{OOC; Yes that's alright. )  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall (Gryffindor Table)

David gave a light nod to Adrienne. He figured he was right about the boy’s brother. “He also plays Quidditch, Keeper.” David added before looking to Ronna. “You’re taking Healing. My sister is in that class.” He told her. “Yeah Adrienne welcome to Gryffindor.” He said along with Ronna. “Hey Jacob, I remember that.” David said with a smile. Luke always caused trouble he had to admit that the kid deserved what he got.

With: Gryffindors... Ronna, Alex, Xavier, Theo, Adrienne, Jacob

Wearing: School Uniform

OOC: ---

scurd
mc2
kiska166
RedEagleEye007
IceGrayWolf
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Ahh. He probably shouldn't have butted in, since the girl with whom Lilith was talking returned her attention to the girl. The sixth year smiled and remained silent, choosing to instead become a listener to their conversation. No that wasn't creepy. Just that the two girls were within his earshot. And, speaking of girls, where were the first year boys? He hadn't seen many of them.

There's no quidditch tryouts today though... Sun couldn't help but reply to the girls in his head. That won't happen for another couple weeks. Mid-September to early October would be the time of these complicated tryouts. Besides, it was already dark out. It would be interesting to play quidditch in the dark, when you couldn't even see your hands, much less so the quaffle, bludgers, and the snitch. It would be a hell of a time for the chasers and seekers. If flashlights worked on campus, maybe they could tape lights to their gears and be a shining disco ball zooming about. Now that was a funny thought.

The conversation then jumped to siblings. Yeah, Sun had two of them. He was the middle kid, and perhaps the most annoying one of the family. Haha. How wonderful it is, to be the troublemaker of the bunch. Sun was off, thinking about his own family when he suddenly heard Valentina speak, "I am going to end off now anyway. I see you in class later."

Class? What class? Sun didn't even know his schedule yet, and this first year did? Someone should stop that girl from leaving, because it was obviously against the school rules, to leave in the middle of the Sorting Feast. Why wasn't anyone doing anything? Then Sun realized that he was a prefect. You know, it never really registered in him that he was. Okay, time to get his butt moving.

Sun sprang into action, casually slipping from his seat and walked over, at a slightly faster pace than his usual stride, and caught up with Valentina. He placed a hand on her shoulder and said, "First years aren't allowed to leave the Sorting Feast before its end. Please get back to your seat," he said. Then, in a gentle whisper, "Besides, where will you be going? You don't know where the Gryffindor commong room--or the password required to enter--is." It might've been harsh, true, but Sun didn't want to see a first year get in trouble so soon, or be stuck to sleep on the cold, hard stairs in the night because she didn't stay to learn the password.

{ooc; thank you for waiting ; A;}

[Bell-chan]
mrs-lestrange

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:42 pm
════════════════════════════════Adrienne Lowery══════11══════(GRYFFINDOR)═════════════
User Image

-APPAREL // 'Cowlick' that refuses to go down. School robe on top; with crumpled white shirt, tie that is too big for him, worn-out gray sweater vest, and well fitting/dark trousers underneath.
    -ITEMS // Nothing
    -COMPANY // Gryffindor House; Ronna, David, Alex, Xavier, and Theo
    -RELATIONSHIP // None
    -THINKING // "Blimey, she's pretty", and "When am I going to see Jarlath?!".
    -FEELING // Reliaxed.
    -LOCATION // Great Hall
    < YOUTUBE SONG // (I Like That-Shane Mack)

══════════════════════════════════

"Yup, and I'm going to be a chaser." he admitted to David whenever the prefect continued-on talking about Jarlath. "Though even If I make the team, I guess I'll take whatever I can get." He concluded with a pleased smile, thinking about the different positions. He was definitely too small to be a 'beater' or a 'keeper'-even as far as eleven year olds went-though he was fast on a broom and could definitely be a chaser or a seeker if given the chance.

Adrienne listened as Ronna talked more about detentions, and then his face turned a slighter shade of pale at the thought of his mother receiving an owl about any misconduct about him.

"Oh..." was all that he could manage whenever Ronna finished talking about her own father finding out.

"Thanks!" He said to both Ronna and David whenever they officially welcomed Adrienne to the house.

((OOC:_))

══════════════════════════════════

User Image

mc2

Desirae_Nikas_7656

murruelecreuset

kiska166

[quote="RedEagle/quote]

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff
        Gaia's Games
        Mini-Games