Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
X-Men the next generation (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in Joining
  Yes
  No
  Maybe yes maybe no
View Results

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:17 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

She looked to the hand he had offered then looked up to him. "Allow me to make something clear. I was not referring to your gratitude, I very much appreciate it. Especially since Warp has yet to say otherwise.

I was referring to the part you were saying about 'Having to work a bit for forgiveness'. I'm not sure what I need to do for Warp for him to forgive me." she took his hand and got on her feet. "I appreciate the offer for a drink but seeing what path that has taken Warp and Blink, I must decline, I'm simply not on the market." She didn't like the lifestyle Warp and Blink lead, drinking, sleeping around. She plan to avoid it if at all possible.

She led the way up front where Warp was, proceeded with caution, letting Force take the lead when they got near. "Warp... I'm sorry... I was mad" she rubbed her arm.

mc2

Nova Blancke

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:58 pm
PixelMuse
Nova Blancke

Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

Warp snorted at Shadow Walker's apology. "What exactly are you apologizing for? The loss of control of your power... it's typical. Or do you mean stabbing me in the back and let a stalker out on my sister? Never mind the fact he has an inconvenient power which makes him an asset for the X-men..." He was still staring out, not bothering to turn around as he spoke. "You are lucky I don't intend to mention that to Magneto."

He let out a sigh, "Besides I've been shot, had dozens of swords put into me, and at least four different pairs of shoes thrown at me... oh and Memo has thrown a lamp, a champagne glass at me, and I think at least half a dozen different plates at me... I'm used to people lashing out at me."

He turned in his chair, arms crossed and said, "Regardless, we'll be landing in about ten minutes."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Catherine narrowed her eyes at Alexander. "I was referring to roughing you guys up when I brought you back here. But I suppose I appologize for loosing control of my power as well. Though I don't think I could have avoided it… waking up from a bad dream and all…. As for Amp I already applologized for that this morning."

"I-I'm trying to be honest with you Warp." she buckled herself in as the plane started to decend.

mc2

Nova Blancke

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:59 pm
PixelMuse
Nova Blancke

Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

"Like I said I am used to people-particularly females-lashing out at me. I don't have Force's natural charm," He answered focused on beginning to land the jet. "Besides I am being forgiving of the Amp incident. Like I said I have no intention of telling Magneto of your mistake that is problematic on a strategical point. And, furthermore, I'm sure you realize that someone will have to be the blame of the accident, and thus that will be me."

"You have no right to say I'm not being forgiving in this matter," He snapped. "Besides, I was trained-groomed I believe is how Blink likes to put it-to not have the capability of forgiveness, to entirely be loyal to the Brotherhood and its causes. Sympathy and a moment of weakness is exactly what I'm not supposed to have, especially in my position. I don't have the luxury to waiver on those sort of things."

"I was personally invited to Genosha by Magneto," Warp said, "you are intelligent enough, I'm sure you have a good idea why he might bother with that." He sighed as the plane landed, standing from the pilot's seat and turned to look over at Shadow Walker and Force. "Shadow Walker, I'm being unnaturally forgiving in the matter, especially considering I get the blame for your mistake. You should consider that matter closed. Like I said I'm taking it off your hands-I'm free to be annoyed about doing so. Now, we should head back to my apartment. Force, I'm sure, Blink will be more than happy to see someone who's black book of hook-ups is closer in length than most people's would be."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:59 am
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Catherine felt a brief moment of relief as Warp said that he had forgiven her for her actions. The moment was shortened as he continued to point out that the blame now comes down on him. As he went on to point out he was being unnaturally forgiving on the matter. Perhaps he still does care... but is annoyed about the whole situation I've placed him in...

Her eyes lowered to the ground as they walked to the apartment. Even bringing in the leader of the X-Men right now wouldn't make things better. The only way to resolve this is to some how lure Amp back... but how?

Would it be the right thing to do? To continue having him locked up in that room...?

Surely, Amp may be under Cassie's spell, but would that make him heartless. Would he come for me if he found that I'm in trouble with Warp or just... ignore it?

Is Amp really as selfish as Warp makes him out to be? Or is it my foolishness to think that he would come for me when he's so much closer to getting what he wants right now, Cassie? Even though Cassie has no interest in him at all.

It seems like we both have goals we can't achieve, huh Amp?

mc2

Nova Blancke

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:31 am
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"We're on the same team. We can't enjoy a drink together?" Force asked before entering the cockpit. He took a seat and watched Warp's and Shadow's conversation unfold. He nodded here and then. Warp could be difficult to deal with if you didn't know him. Shadow Walker clearly fell in the latter category. Analogies should be specific especially if you have already wronged him or this could happen. He will hold a grudge and remind you off it constantly.

Hey, I get lashed at as well. Thought not nearly as much.

But he was right, this was very forgiving of him. Perhaps he thinks she is just as valuable an asset to the team. Just not being very straight forward with it.

"It would be nice to see her and get hammered but first I need a shower and take it easy man. Unless she plans of joining of course." Force joked.

Genosha....it was good to be back home. At least he had a good story to tell the ladies. That ought to help him get laid even more. Not that he'd need the story. He was doing fine without it. Plenty of people already know how he took down a Sentinel. Not something he brought up a lot but some girls were very interested in that. And he couldn't blame them. Shadow's continued conversation with Warp brought him back from his thoughts.

"Just stop apologizing about it. Don't try to fix things. It's best for both." Force said softly to Shadow Walker as they walked to the apartment.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:40 pm
PixelMuse
Nova Blancke

Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

"I'm out of alcohol and I haven't had the time to pick up more. Hell, last night, I drank potato vodka that I made out of the remaining potatoes I had in my apartment. That's the type of bootleg crap they drink in prisons," Warp said rolling his eyes when Force asked about sharing a drink together.

As they walked to his apartment, he noted that Shadow Walker was fairly quiet, perhaps it was finally sinking in the damage she had actually done in a moment of idiocy and weakness. Or at least he hoped so. Instead, Warp turned his attention on Force mostly and Warp sighed as Force joked about getting hammered and seeing her but needing a shower first and take it easy. Of course, Force had to throw in the joke about Blink joining him in the shower.

"I'm glad you are in decent spirits considering... I mean if you can joke about hooking up with Blink," Warp sighed as they reached his apartment and he picked up a piece of flat metal under a pot of a plant that looked half dead. While he revived the plant within his forcefield he also turned the piece of metal into a key. "Well, you know where my shower is... though, if you can convince Blink to join you, you two can go to her apartment. She moved into the building a couple days ago."

As he unlocked his apartment door he glanced at Force and said, "Have you two actually ever hooked up, anyways? Or did you ever do something excluding yourself from her hook-up pool. I mean I think she has a two page list of things that make a guy a no-go, which is oddly amusing all things considered... last guy I heard of made the mistake to ask if she wanted sushi..." Warp shook his head as he opened the door to find on the couch, Blink who had stacked on his coffee table a variety of papers.

She looked slightly annoyed as she had her hair up in a bun and she had a red pen stuck in her hair, was wearing a fresh change of clothes, and was barefoot, though a pair of heels lay not far from the couch. She had a scowl on her face as she scribbled notes on a paper she held. Glancing up she said, "Oh, you are back. By the way, I'm never teaching kids between 13 and 17 again. Hell, I'm raising it to 25..." Annoyed she said, "You know what the last paper said in his essay: How am I supposed to know what some dead Victorian dude was thinking when he wrote 'Romeo and Juliet'? And I have had two papers where idiotic girls are comparing a satire on romantic stories to Twilight."

"Twilight?" Warp asked, confused, glancing over at Force and Shadow Walker. "Anyways, Force, you can borrow any of my clothes if you want after your shower."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:36 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

Force rubbed his chin" I think we did once but we were both so hammered that we barely remember anything from that night. At least I don't, I think she does but just likes to keep me guessing." He confessed. But he'd like to think they did. If not, he had to eventually. Or hoped he would.

"Yeah thanks man." He answered when Warp said he could use some of his clothes.

Warps apartment was the same as he remembered. It was funny how someone else's apartment felt like home. Then again, this placed seemed to be their HQ often. It's a tight family. And it's good to be back. Force felt the need to meet the other new recruits. See what they can do. Evaluate them, train em if they needed it. He might not be teacher material but he often came up with good training regiments to improve their control over their power. Wouldn't be the first time either.

Then his eye fell upon Blink. And he was right. It was good to see her again. He could always appreciate her company. They have known each other for a long time.

"Yeah, I was right, you do make a sexy teacher. And just easy on the eyes as always. Hey Blink, what's up? If you called and I didn't respond...I was locked up. Ask Warp here." He wasn't planning on getting her into the shower with him. He was just playing around at the moment. Tiredness wouldn't allow him to be as...affectionate. Women deserved him at his best. Though if she insisted, he could make an exception.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:09 pm
User Image
My name is Blink
though once upon a time I was called Aimee Perry

{Location: Warp's Apartment}

Blink narrowed her eyes at Force and said, "Couldn't we have just left him where he was?" Rolling her brown eyes she pointed her red pen at Force and said, "And, no, just no. I am the best expert probably in Genosha in Shakespearean English, never mind all the additional courses on psychology and what not I have taken over the years. If I wanted to deal with constant uncontrollable male hormones I'd have become a stripper not a teacher."

"Furthermore, you should know by now I don't call guys: they call me. I thought you somehow convinced Greenpeace or something to let you join," She added rolling her eyes.

Warp glanced at Force and said, "Ooh... sounds like you found her bad side." He raised a brow at Blink and said, "Are the papers that bad? You know you could just fail them..."

"I do and then I get to put up with them for another unit," She said, leaning back on the couch and letting her pink hair down. "Lovely to see you too, Force. I stocked the fridge here, by the way, so maybe we can all have a few drinks once you're cleaned up because you look like Hell. And I need a drink."

"Warp, you can help me grade papers at least on grammar," She added with a smile. Warp stared at her as if he'd rather not. Blink looked over to Shadow Walker and said with a smile, "Anything specific you want to drink? I'm sure it was a pain being stuck on a jet with those two."

PixelMuse
Nova Blancke

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:00 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

She bit her lip as they head to the apartment, "Right." she responded softly, "I just want to make things right again." Catherine wished there was just some way to make it up to Alexander. He's done so much for her and yet her actions with Amp seem to be what he's stuck on. Despite the fact she brought down the X-Men's leader, aided in a successful rescue mission, turned in the Black Reaper and successfully secured his sister at one point, none of it seem to matter. At least he was being 'unusually forgiving enough' to not tell Magneto of her actions.

As they entered the apartment, there was Blink, literally dressed like she was asking for it yet playing hard to get. She thought it was kind of silly when she thought of it that way. She rolled her eyes at the sound of the word Twilight it seemed rather annoying that it got so much attention from her fellow peers in high school. She never really got the appeal of chick flicks.

"No... it wasn't a pain..." she looked to Force briefly, "I'll just have a glass of water." she figured that was safe considering there's no cooking involved.

mc2

Nova Blancke

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:18 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

Force couldn't help but laugh." Guess I did. Who'd have thought?" He said to Warp." In my defense I didn't have a phone. The MRD somehow just didn't want me to have one." He shrugged. " But yeah I have seen better days. I'll be back in...I dunno...15 minutes?" Force replied with the last bit meant for everyone. He made his way to the bathroom, already taking off his shirt before he entered. But he had enough manners to not toss it away. After all this was Warp's place.

However when he did enter the bathroom his clothes ended up on a pile in the corner. Letting the water reach the right temperature he stood and watched himself in the mirror. He let out an exhausted sigh and leaned on the sink. God he was tired. It felt like he had aged 40 years. He realized he really had cut it close with that damn collar. Any longer and he might have really ended up dead.

Slowly he entered the shower and just stood there for a while. Letting the water slide of his dirty body. Warp may have healed him but that didn't change how he felt. Right now the water was just washing away all of his bad memories at MRD.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:58 pm
User Image
My name is Blink

"Hm..." Blink said her eyes growing cold as she heard the mention of the MRD. She shook her head and said to Force, "To tell the truth I thought you were preoccupied elsewhere. I'm not the kind of girl who takes not getting a call back personally. It's how I usually do things, anyways. Anyways, when you get out I have rum, strawberry wine, good vodka, tequila, red and white wine, and beer. Maybe one of those will help."

Warp sat down and picked up a paper and said glancing over at Blink who was already in the kitchen, "What did you do, rob a liquor store?"

Blink chuckled, not bothering responding, and glanced over at Shadow Walker who had only asked for water. "Water? What did I go to the store for, then? Trust me, read some of those essays and you are going to want alcohol. She poured a glass of water and then opened the bottle of strawberry wine, which she poured into a rather large regular glass." She shrugged and handed the glass of water to Shadow Walker before she sat down. "And I figure you drank enough last night-you can drink water tonight. We also have orange juice, coconut milk, and cranberry juice."

"One, I'll drink anything I want that's in my own home. Two, I removed all the alcohol from my system, right after drinking it... and three, I can do the same thing tonight if I want," He snapped, glancing over a paper he was reading.

"Yeah, well, you were lazy and used Shadow Walker to get in and out of the MRD base so I think she deserves it more than you," Blink said with a shrug. She glanced up at Shadow Walker, "I assume everything went quietly considering it wasn't on the news or anything about the break-in and break-out. I hope Grumpy here hasn't been too much of a pain." She added nodding towards Warp who barely wasted the time to glance up and glare at her
PixelMuse
Nova Blancke

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:55 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

"No, he wasn't a pain. Besides what do you mean by Warp being lazy? What am I chopped liver? I may not be able to blind jump like you can right now, but I was most certainly capable of aiding Warp in completing the mission."

mc2

Nova Blancke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:06 pm
User Image
My name is Blink

"Warp is being lazy because I'm confident he could have handled saving Force himself. I mean he can walk through solid walls... it just seems excessive to bring a teleporter," She said taking a large sip of her wine. "And I technically can't make a true blind jump. I have to have a visual of the place at least in my mind... If I never saw the location before or had never been there I can't make the jump."

Blink smiled and said batting her brown eyes innocently, "If you want to be useful to me you can help grade."

PixelMuse
Nova Blancke

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games