Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Clickables and Creatures
The NEW Incubator! Post and click dragons here now! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CautionCat

Dangerous Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:18 pm
New eggs~!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:25 pm
Hello all! *grabs infirmary*  

Blackwing Rose

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:45 pm
Infirmary edited...

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:46 pm
Midori
New eggs~!

Thanks for the egg update, Midori! Taking them to the Incubator! 3nodding xd  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:47 pm
Blackwing Rose
Hello all! *grabs infirmary*

Thanks, Rose! *BIG HUGS* 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:52 pm
*hugs back* You look very spiffy! I love Halloween avi's mrgreen  

Blackwing Rose

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:15 pm
*bounces* im looking for eggs!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:27 pm

oh, and Ddraig? the point of this top instead of the Alruna's is my avatar is actually based off a MALE character in a game. He is shirtless. Thus, a top closely matching the skin tone is the best choice for my female avatar, which can't be shirtless.  

Kayariy

Highlord_Demon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:51 pm
Kayariy

oh, and Ddraig? the point of this top instead of the Alruna's is my avatar is actually based off a MALE character in a game. He is shirtless. Thus, a top closely matching the skin tone is the best choice for my female avatar, which can't be shirtless.

you trying to be Illidan again? new egg User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:37 am
Willa-Wisp
Storm-Skyflyer
Willa-Wisp
Storm-Skyflyer
new egg hope it's male
take a look at my profile please

Egg added. Know what you mean, Storm. There are many here that seem heavy on one gender. It's frustrating. I've been trying for it seems... forever! ... to get a female gold (have 3 males) and a male guardian (have four females). *crossing my fingers for Storm's eggie to be a boy* 3nodding wink

my first gold was female been trying to breed her I've also been trying to get a silver egg but no luck yet

just got this from the abandoned pile

Adding the new egg to your collection. I finally got a gold egg from breeding one of my pink girls with one of the gold males (after many, many unsuccessful attempts). Both Ddraig/Beady and I have had some luck breeding our silvers with fogs to get silver eggs. Might give that a try. 3nodding biggrin
...? How do you put a fog on an adult dragon I tried putting one on my gold just to see but it's not available in actions

I've been getting up to do the 3, 4 and 5 am drops mountain standard time to get a silver with no luck is there a better time?  

Storm-Skyflyer
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Vixibelle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:04 am
Morning! Off to do some clicking. I managed to get a gold from a 5 minute drop. I think it's easier to nab them from those than from the hourly. I never have nabbed a silver from a drop though. I traded for one and picked the other up off the abandoned page (it WAS from a drop though biggrin ). I haven't been able to breed one gold egg yet. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:23 am
My two new eggs. The purple will be frozen as a hatchling.

[url=http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/ebTj][img]http://dragcave.net/image/ebTj.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/7hql][img]http://dragcave.net/image/7hql.gif[/img][/url]

now to take the infirmary for a stroll  

Lormak

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:16 am
Storm-Skyflyer
Willa-Wisp
Storm-Skyflyer
Willa-Wisp
Storm-Skyflyer
new egg hope it's male
take a look at my profile please

Egg added. Know what you mean, Storm. There are many here that seem heavy on one gender. It's frustrating. I've been trying for it seems... forever! ... to get a female gold (have 3 males) and a male guardian (have four females). *crossing my fingers for Storm's eggie to be a boy* 3nodding wink

my first gold was female been trying to breed her I've also been trying to get a silver egg but no luck yet

just got this from the abandoned pile

Adding the new egg to your collection. I finally got a gold egg from breeding one of my pink girls with one of the gold males (after many, many unsuccessful attempts). Both Ddraig/Beady and I have had some luck breeding our silvers with fogs to get silver eggs. Might give that a try. 3nodding biggrin
...? How do you put a fog on an adult dragon I tried putting one on my gold just to see but it's not available in actions

I've been getting up to do the 3, 4 and 5 am drops mountain standard time to get a silver with no luck is there a better time?

I'm sorry. Should have been specific. redface I meant fog dragons.

Don't think you can fog an adult... although it would be cool if you could. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:18 am
Highlord_Demon
Kayariy

you trying to be Illidan again? new egg User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taking your egg to the Incubator, High. Thanks! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:49 am
Kayariy

Got your new baby, Kaya! blaugh  
Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games