Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Mountain Cabin (Reserved for Kitsune and I) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:08 pm
Honey looked up at him, panting as well. "That was amazing." he replied after getting his breath back. And it was the truth. The other male had been amazing.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:19 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey looked up at him, panting as well. "That was amazing." he replied after getting his breath back. And it was the truth. The other male had been amazing.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi smiled and kissed his forehead" I'm glad that wss the first time for me doing that "he said with a chuckle as he held the blonde closer  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:08 pm
Honey snuggled up to him. "Same here." replied, shifting slightly so that he was more comfortable in Takumi's hold. He liked being held like this. It was nice.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:51 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey snuggled up to him. "Same here." replied, shifting slightly so that he was more comfortable in Takumi's hold. He liked being held like this. It was nice.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi smiled and kissed the blonde beauty gently " my beautiful angel "he said softly rubbing the blondes back  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:02 pm
Honey returned the kiss. "My handsome lover." he replied softly, eyes closing to the soothing rubbing of his back. "Wonder what will.happen when our parents find out?" he mused sleepily.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:19 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey returned the kiss. "My handsome lover." he replied softly, eyes closing to the soothing rubbing of his back. "Wonder what will.happen when our parents find out?" he mused sleepily.

the amazing kitsune

"I have a feeling my father new this would happen he did sens me here after all "je said with a chuckle  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:32 pm
"Hmm. That may be but I don't think he knew that I would be the son of Aphrodite." he replied, eyes still closed. "It will quite interesting to see when they find out." he added after a moment .

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:43 pm
dramallama
DragonMistress07
"Hmm. That may be but I don't think he knew that I would be the son of Aphrodite." he replied, eyes still closed. "It will quite interesting to see when they find out." he added after a moment .

the amazing kitsune

Takumi chuckled "yes that's a understatment "he said While playing with the blondes hair then getting a grin he put honey on his back pinning him down with a grin moving his mouth to the blondes neck he kissed the slot were he left a mark "you taste delicious"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:52 pm
Honey opened his eyes when he felt Takumi pin him to the bed. "Do I now?" he replied with a smile, fighting back a shiver when the other kisses the spot on his neck that he had marked earlier.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:39 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey opened his eyes when he felt Takumi pin him to the bed. "Do I now?" he replied with a smile, fighting back a shiver when the other kisses the spot on his neck that he had marked earlier.

the amazing kitsune

"Yes very delicious"he says softly as he gently bite his neck running his fingers down the blondes torso  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:53 pm
Honey closed his eyes, moaning softly when Takumi bit his neck, shivering when he felt his fingers roam over his body. "I...ah...will take that as a compliment..." He he replied after a moment of focusing.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:36 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey closed his eyes, moaning softly when Takumi bit his neck, shivering when he felt his fingers roam over his body. "I...ah...will take that as a compliment..." He he replied after a moment of focusing.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi grinned and started sucking on the Smaller males neck and playing with his nipples" your so beautiful"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:48 pm
Honey snorted. "So you'vyou've told me multiple times." he replied, trying to stay focus but such a thing was difficult when very very handsome, naked man had his hands and mouth all.over you.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:22 am
DragonMistress07
Honey snorted. "So you'vyou've told me multiple times." he replied, trying to stay focus but such a thing was difficult when very very handsome, naked man had his hands and mouth all.over you.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi moved his mouth from the males neck capturing his lips in a heated kiss pushing his tongue in the blondes mouth while grinding against him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 am
Honey was more than happy to return thenkiss, burying his hands in Takumi's hair, moaning when he felt Then other male bri mg against him.

the amazing kitsune

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces