Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hero Within

Back to Guilds

role playing, chatting, quest aid, books, comics, series 

Tags: Role playing, Sons of Anarchy, Heroes, Shifter, Comics 

Reply You forgot me?! What a jerk!
BIKERS PARADISE OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you ship?
  Orion/Grace
  Orion/Wren
  Orion/Mara
  Dereck/Wren
  Dereck/Mara
  Dereck/Cadie
  Cadie/Jasper
  Mara/Doom/Gloom
  Wren/Jesse
View Results

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:44 am
Hunters Rose
Mahiru Zion
Hunters Rose
Mahiru Zion
I love my job. What I don't love is people screaming and cussing in my face.

Oh I feel you. I love my job but I can't stand unappreciative kids that think it's all just a joke and a game.

Ugh! I love children, but I hate them too! If that makes any sense! I love children, I love how everything is still new and exciting to them. How they haven't let life break their spirit yet.

I don't love how spoiled, selfish and entitled children are anymore. They lack manners, basic home training and are so lazy! They lack common sense and basic communication skills!

My brother and I were just discussing this! When we were younger we shared everything pretty much. When we got a computer it was the FAMILY'S computer! We grew up pretty broke too. My Mom and Stepdad had a lot of issues and we weren't exactly a priority all the time.

So we took care of each other. I cooked, cleaned, did laundry, helped my brother with homework. We both packed the lunches for school, I walked myself to and from school. We pretty much raised ourselves for the most part. What little we did have, we shared.

We had problems with each other or other kids, there was no running and telling Mommy. Mommy didn't contact the school, or Facebook about it and get a crazy group of bored overprotective Moms to boycott stuff, or b***h at the school!

I got picked on regularly and survived. As did my brother. We got into fights, we SURVIVED. Nowadays kids can e-mail homework to their teacher.They text their parents if the teacher doesn't give them an extension. This world is so 'advanced' they had regressed back to morons. Just friggin' sheep being lead to the slaughter.

My son was not taught Cursive, but has a Harry Potter class. I love Harry Potter! I live and breathe it, but I think a class on it is just silly! Teach the children a useful life skill!

Yea I agree. I understand parents want the best for their kids, but giving them everything everytime with no work put forth, is not the best. THe world is going to be full of sissy's soon because of the way this generation is being raised. Hell the army can't even get in the face of recruits anymore! But everyone always has to find something wrong with the world to complain about, because they can't take the fact that maybe they dropped the ball and then it escalates down to the the kids that now can't really handle anything.

But yes lovely children. I really think it's dumb how schools have gone away with cursive, but we don't need penmanship with computers! Jeez it kills me everyday when kids complain about writing things down in their journals for like 30 minutes without a break. I'm like your 4th grade, you should be able to write 3-4 pages of notes without complaining. Plus don't even get me started on the way they write their sentences. Schools are more worried about the scores to compete with other nations that they are forgetting to teach social skills and such too. And as a teacher you have no time in the schedule unless you skip something the district wants you to do.

Exactly!!! My husband was really pushing me to go back to school to be a teacher. I said absolutely NOT!!! The children are NOT being taught to think. Not for themselves or ever! They train them to memorize stupid stuff to pass standardized test. Test that in not way, shape or form determine the intelligence of a child!

I have been dealing with it for 8 years now since they labeled my child and forced me to remove him from a school we were paying for out of pocket! Not to mention they then tried to label my child, I had to take him to the doctors, who different area of frustration there! A year waiting list for my child to be seen and "diagnosed". He is considered on the Spectrum but extremely high functioning. It is so stupid! They were suggesting he work with the Special Ed teacher for the areas he was struggling in, which was reading and writing. The School looks at his IEP and goes....we can allow extra time on Standardized test, he will meet with the Special Ed teacher once a week. The hospital recommended all sorts of provisions and additional support that the school would not agree too. That his insurance wouldn't cover either.

My son is extremely articulate and creative. He is well behaved and so sweet it is frustrating at times! He won't stand up for himself but he will always stand up for someone smaller or younger then him. Every teacher or Doctor he has ever seen has been extremely impressed with him. So I don't understand the need to label him because he struggles with reading and writing. I struggle with Math. Does that mean there is something wrong with me?

Not to say my son does not have certain other issues, but we don't baby him. We're like....oh your shy? Fine, we will fix that! We will sign you up for s**t! Oh, you are struggling with reading? Sucks to be you, guess what, your teacher says a half hour of reading each night? You got 45 mins each night!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:57 am
Omg!!! Far Away came on my phone!!! Now I am all emotional and missing my hubby!!! crying  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:11 am
Angels anthem=Burn it to the Ground
Cadence's anthem=Crazy b***h

LMAO!!! No, she is a thug at heart. She tries to control the crazy but sometimes...THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!!!

<_<
>_>
I know!!! I'm feeling crazy calm. Like I am ready for something to go down. I am feeling the calm before the storm. I call it my no ******** given mood. Like I will tell you exactly how it is, and if you don't like it oh well. Do something.

Thankfully I am off tomorrow!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:57 pm
Mahiru Zion
Hunters Rose
Mahiru Zion
Hunters Rose
Mahiru Zion
I love my job. What I don't love is people screaming and cussing in my face.

Oh I feel you. I love my job but I can't stand unappreciative kids that think it's all just a joke and a game.

Ugh! I love children, but I hate them too! If that makes any sense! I love children, I love how everything is still new and exciting to them. How they haven't let life break their spirit yet.

I don't love how spoiled, selfish and entitled children are anymore. They lack manners, basic home training and are so lazy! They lack common sense and basic communication skills!

My brother and I were just discussing this! When we were younger we shared everything pretty much. When we got a computer it was the FAMILY'S computer! We grew up pretty broke too. My Mom and Stepdad had a lot of issues and we weren't exactly a priority all the time.

So we took care of each other. I cooked, cleaned, did laundry, helped my brother with homework. We both packed the lunches for school, I walked myself to and from school. We pretty much raised ourselves for the most part. What little we did have, we shared.

We had problems with each other or other kids, there was no running and telling Mommy. Mommy didn't contact the school, or Facebook about it and get a crazy group of bored overprotective Moms to boycott stuff, or b***h at the school!

I got picked on regularly and survived. As did my brother. We got into fights, we SURVIVED. Nowadays kids can e-mail homework to their teacher.They text their parents if the teacher doesn't give them an extension. This world is so 'advanced' they had regressed back to morons. Just friggin' sheep being lead to the slaughter.

My son was not taught Cursive, but has a Harry Potter class. I love Harry Potter! I live and breathe it, but I think a class on it is just silly! Teach the children a useful life skill!

Yea I agree. I understand parents want the best for their kids, but giving them everything everytime with no work put forth, is not the best. THe world is going to be full of sissy's soon because of the way this generation is being raised. Hell the army can't even get in the face of recruits anymore! But everyone always has to find something wrong with the world to complain about, because they can't take the fact that maybe they dropped the ball and then it escalates down to the the kids that now can't really handle anything.

But yes lovely children. I really think it's dumb how schools have gone away with cursive, but we don't need penmanship with computers! Jeez it kills me everyday when kids complain about writing things down in their journals for like 30 minutes without a break. I'm like your 4th grade, you should be able to write 3-4 pages of notes without complaining. Plus don't even get me started on the way they write their sentences. Schools are more worried about the scores to compete with other nations that they are forgetting to teach social skills and such too. And as a teacher you have no time in the schedule unless you skip something the district wants you to do.

Exactly!!! My husband was really pushing me to go back to school to be a teacher. I said absolutely NOT!!! The children are NOT being taught to think. Not for themselves or ever! They train them to memorize stupid stuff to pass standardized test. Test that in not way, shape or form determine the intelligence of a child!

I have been dealing with it for 8 years now since they labeled my child and forced me to remove him from a school we were paying for out of pocket! Not to mention they then tried to label my child, I had to take him to the doctors, who different area of frustration there! A year waiting list for my child to be seen and "diagnosed". He is considered on the Spectrum but extremely high functioning. It is so stupid! They were suggesting he work with the Special Ed teacher for the areas he was struggling in, which was reading and writing. The School looks at his IEP and goes....we can allow extra time on Standardized test, he will meet with the Special Ed teacher once a week. The hospital recommended all sorts of provisions and additional support that the school would not agree too. That his insurance wouldn't cover either.

My son is extremely articulate and creative. He is well behaved and so sweet it is frustrating at times! He won't stand up for himself but he will always stand up for someone smaller or younger then him. Every teacher or Doctor he has ever seen has been extremely impressed with him. So I don't understand the need to label him because he struggles with reading and writing. I struggle with Math. Does that mean there is something wrong with me?

Not to say my son does not have certain other issues, but we don't baby him. We're like....oh your shy? Fine, we will fix that! We will sign you up for s**t! Oh, you are struggling with reading? Sucks to be you, guess what, your teacher says a half hour of reading each night? You got 45 mins each night!

Teaching is so much more work than anyone every thinks once you get to the nitty gritty.
But I can't believe they made you test your son and then offer barely anything!!!!  

Golden Wolf of Mars

Friendly Conversationalist

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:59 pm
We have to have him tested each year. His IEP has to be redone each year, and the school fights us tooth and nail. Disagreeing with everything the hospital says because they don't want to spent a cent on his education.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:05 pm
Yea IEP meetings suck. But it's good to get it up to date. It's just surprising the school isn't offering more if he has an IEP. I mean I know you said he was on the high end of the spectrum, but still. I guess it all depends on what he needs. IDK schools are cutting funding everywhere now adays. So not only do they not have the money to hire extra bodies to help out, but then they also are not supporting the kids attending the best they can.  

Golden Wolf of Mars

Po_BirdFlight

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:37 pm
R A B i D P i X i E S
I didnt just make up the giraffe thing...I fed giraffes...real, living, breathing giraffes at the zoo the other day. xD
They are my favorite animal, and I have completed my bucket list. I can die happy. LMAO

My oldest son's baby theme was giraffes. I have a giraffe tattoo on my chest in tribute to him. And a fix for my youngest son, that was his theme animal.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:38 pm
R A B i D P i X i E S
Po_BirdFlight
R A B i D P i X i E S
I'm now in the HEART OF TEXAS *cue hick accent*

I'm in Oklahoma, not too far a drive to visit!! 😃

JESUS JENKINS.
Wrens brothers are burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

Haha!! I'm glad you think so. I searched hard to find the perfect face claims for them.  

Po_BirdFlight

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Golden Wolf of Mars

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:01 pm
Po_BirdFlight

Hey do you want to plot at all for the two new outcasts? Breenan and Dylan?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:10 pm
gonk gonk gonk

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:22 pm
Sorry for the s**t posts! Was trying to post from my phone during the breaks. FAIL!!!! FFFFAAAAIIIILLLLLL!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:29 pm
My posts were shitty, but not a whole lot to go off of xD

Let's see what kind of Drama we can brewwwww

IDEASSSSSSS  

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Golden Wolf of Mars

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:32 pm
R A B i D P i X i E S
My posts were shitty, but not a whole lot to go off of xD

Let's see what kind of Drama we can brewwwww

IDEASSSSSSS

Sorry!!!

Drama? What happens next?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:40 pm
Dude....don't make me feel bad. I am already depressed as ******** tonight. Depressed and angry.  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:33 pm
Mahiru Zion
Dude....don't make me feel bad. I am already depressed as ******** tonight. Depressed and angry.

Nooo I didn't mean it like thaaaaat!!!
I just kind of am having brain farts. Lol. Didn't have much to go off of in my head lol.  
You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games