Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
Hollow Forests → Siege Beasts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:31 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1,140||1,340______AC :: 18,300
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----[ J ] ack IV wasn't quite sure how to take the child's quivering frame until his mouth opened. In anticipation, the Mizukage's clone had unsheathed his antennae, the feelers at his shoulders and head tasting the air hungrily for any form of information.

-----What they received nearly made him flinch.

-----Anger, pain, raw and bleeding as a torn wound salted with sea brine burned against the fibers of his antennae, the taste of death and agony nearly forcing him to ignore the words that accompanied the tale. Each word brought the burn of vengeance to his manner, venom coursing through every vein and pore until it suffused his very soul. But could he really argue against that tirade? Could any point be denied, argued, or attacked without proving it further the Truth of the matter? Until this moment he hadn't realized that the backlash from the Sero seal would have spread beyond the borders of their village, given that the rest of the land was protected by the natural cove the village had been in. Yet the level of water had likely devastated not only entire ecosystems, but whole civilizations out amongst the waves.

----- Yet still Jack listened, for despite the pain that was being reflected into his soul he knew that this child was hurting worse. To lose one's friends was hard enough, followed by loss of family next. But to lose one's people? Of all the shinobi here perhaps Jack understood more than most, for he knew nothing of his past, who his people were or how he came to be. Given what he could do, and what he had gathered about small details of his arrival, the Mizukage had come from somewhere in the ocean, somewhere beyond Kirigakure. Could it not be that this boy was from his own people, simply raised apart? It left bile in his throat, knowing the pain that had occurred. When the boy spoke of losing everything, when his pain burst and the heat of his hatred had simmered low Jack reached into his coat and withdrew a simple dagger. Taking the hilt firmly in hand he pressed it close to his chest, right against the cloth above his heart, and stared at the boy with a small, saddened expression. Pain, an ocean of it to perhaps match the pain in the male might be gathered from the look in his eyes. "I know the pain of loss, for every loss felt by my people is now my own. I inherited it, but I will not fail you, or them. I take responsibility for the heinous travesties that have occurred, whether I could have stopped them or not. I will help you. Yet if your rage demands it, take my life to sate your blood lust. I would not have your new home tainted by a haze of scarlet." Arm steady, gave even, it was clear Jack meant what he said. "If you can see past this, then I will help you. Help me ensure this never happens again."

-----As Jack IV began to speak the original Jack stood before Shadow with a curious expression on his face, one of curiosity and some level of sorrow. Perhaps understanding, too, though how he could was anyone's guess. Despite what was said by Kumotake, the Mizukage decided to respond to Shadow first, though what he said with his mouth only hinted at the message written in his gaze. "I will always be the original with you. That will never change." Turning his emerald eyes to the arachnid beside him, Jack's smile became more warm and compassionate. "As for you, my new friend, I have learned that sometimes it is what we want to hear least that we need to hear most. In my time I have learned that the greatest Truths are spoken with a bared blade, as it were."

-----However, before he could continue a voice came to him from the distance, and he looked behind Shadow where a lady's hand had touched his shoulder. Eyes shifting to the woman's face, one unknown, unrecognized, Jack tilted his head to the side a bit before speaking. "I would ask you not to speak that name for a time, young lady. The prior Mizukage perished amongst the floods, and there are many who still mourn his passing. But if I may ask, who are you?"

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

I Tortured Sleep I

BlackFruity

VampireKittenz

Takeshi Mibu V4

Codekasu

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Brooy

HeadlessKoko

Greatdman15

Sky0814

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lily Platypus

Taorito

NecroPlant

Rexnov

The Shenpai

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:00 pm
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι η / σ ι η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαηנιηcнυυrιкι :: rσкυвι нσsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
α c :: 2 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 0 8 0 / 1 0 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 3 5 / 4 3 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----α tap on my shoulder drew my attention away from Jack shortly after I spoke. My gaze settled on Aria, to my surprise. It was good to see she was safe and what looked to be unharmed. She gestured to some crates, for some reason, as if to indicate she was going to take them, and then wordlessly wandered off again after picking up a single box. I just stared after her in slight confusion, an ear turning toward Kumotake when I heard his voice. He responded to Jack first, telling the Mizukage not to thank him because he hadn't actually done anything in the way of stopping Nozomi. He spoke with a clarity his words held not a moment before, though why the sudden change was beyond me. Maybe he was finally warmed up into the conversation, if one could call it that. Then my name again brought my focus back to the group. My cat... what? Oh, the tamer thing. "I'm not a--"
-----Another hand on my shoulder. Sitting ramrod straight, tailing bristling in some combination of annoyance and confusion, I gave the source a glance from the corner of my eye. Probably the tallest woman I'd seen to date, she had copper skin and unnatural eyes that, like the spider, would have bothered me if not for Jack. I didn't recognize her, and trusted my memory enough to tell me we'd never met. She was probably in her late teens given her face, but had a well developed body that was practically in my face thanks to her height. Anyone else might have reacted to this fact, but apathy was my friend for once. She was looking for Sypher. Another person with the same question as anyone else. Despite being proven false, I still couldn't help the pit that opened up in my chest. Brushing her hand off, I resumed fiddling with my arm while the others spoke. There were too many people for my comfort, although knowing the real Jack was the one with us kept me where I was.
-----The tiny insect traveling the length of my underarm was reaching the end of its work; little was left for it to patch up, save where the substance wouldn't stick thanks to ink. As for myself, I started picking at another of the jammed compartments.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton, 4 physical
Choujuu Giga - 10 creatures [-2]
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Dororou
Kasai: 100/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 100/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Puppet Arm - Chakra Pool: 100/100

NecroPlant
Lanfaer
Rexnov

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"Eh.." Kumotake was at a loss for words he tried to get his bearings. He was about to receive a response from shadow...but then the boy was being manhandled from all directions. Kumotake began to breath heavily, he wasn't claustrophobic but women...other women...women who weren't Nozomi heavily bothered him. Or so it seemed. His encounters with women were all of the insect relation variety so when the girl named Aria got close to treat Shadows injured arm he began to lose his s**t. His pupils dilated like he had just partook in some hard drug and all the words were being drowned out. It was almost like he was being suffocated. Women, his mom was a woman, a woman lacking the marks of an insect user or respecter. Was it irrational for the boy to associate as every other woman to be potentially abusive like his mother? Probably not but Kumotake immediately began walking. He turned his head behind him to wave goodbye. "Ggg..Good Talk..Shadow." When he turned his head forward he tripped on loose dirt then what happened next...well.

Apparently Jack had averted his attention to a new arrival. One whose arrival did not register during his panic over the girl named Aria and Where was Kumotake Soft....wet....pillowy...no...no...nonono...NONONONONONONONONONO. Sweat,panic,increasing body temperature. The boy's body stiffened then shook wildly, face still locked in the in the darkness. It was like he was about to seize on the floor any second now. Then he realized he couldn't breathe. Yes, Kumotake was lodged between Inara's funbags, coconuts, milk tanks, bouncing buddahs, hooters, ode to joys, congo bongos...The boy lifted his head and body in a snapping motion inhaling the air as if he were a drowning victim...which he was...and by comparison this was much worse. THEN, HE RAN. Before anybody could do anything he fled flailing his arms and screaming to the heavens "Sorry! SORRY! SORRY! SORRY! SORRY!"

Sukoso would shake his head as it continued to help Jacks spider. Meanwhile Kumotake, panting once more. Inhaled. He jumped into the nearest tree and brought his long and lanky knees toward his torso and he mulled with swirly eyes about the sin that transpired. The Goddess was one thing...but this was a complete stranger. He'd stay holed up in this tree as long as he could...hopefully nobody would bother him.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900(4400)xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆750/750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ D-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ D-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.
                                                                >Taijustu +1 Post To Learn
                                                                >Ninjutsu -2 Posts To Learn
                                                                >Genjutsu -2 Post To Learn
                                                                >Taijutsu -2 Post To Learn

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Taorito
                                                                VampireKittenz
                                                                Rexnov
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:31 pm
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy...

Inara Ojima
Genin l Kirigakure l Pirate l Tactician
Chakra - 415/415 l Stamina - 145/145

Inara blinked. What did this midget mean that Sypher was gone? Her mouth twisted then, it twisted into a dry frown, her green and pink eyes showed disappointment, and then she felt something else, something that made her frown momentarily disappear. Someone was… fondling her? What a brave man this black haired guy was, to plant his face on her breasts so simply, and then to run away. She eyed the man and bit her lip as the individual ran away. She hoped she’d meet him again, so valiant to come, conquer and then flee while he was ahead, before she could slap him or even make a remark. What a bold fool. She would enjoy him later for sure. She let out a light chuckle before turning to Jack. “I am…” The woman spoke, but her eyes turned to Shadow, who was messing around with his wooden arm. A puppet arm, clearly. “…totally in love with his arm!” She screamed in joy, rushing to Shadow’s side. Without a care, she lifted his arm and stroked it softly, just as one would expect a woman to stroke the man she loved. Her eyes seemed to have come alive, the fatigue, which she tried so hard to hide, was now gone. “Such fine craftsmanship… Albeit it seems busted here and there, but I’m sure it isn’t something I can’t fix.” She seemed to be talking to herself at this point. She pulled on each of the fingers and even bent the elbow, should the boy Shadow allow it. “It’s made of wood though. Not so durable for combat I guess. A blade can run it right in half.” She said before she finally let shadow go with a gleeful gasp. “Metal?” She seemed to be asking herself, putting her left hand on her chin. Inara’s left foot was tapping as she thought and hummed to herself. “Metal. Something light though, he’s a little scrawny.” She turned on her heels and faced Jack. She seemed to be smiling now, that moment of gleeful ignorance, and fangirling over Shadow’s arm, seemed to lighten her mood from all this Sypher business, but she felt the pit of her stomach spin with rage.

A hunger bubbled within her, a hunger that would now never be quenched that the old Mizukage had perished at hands other than her own. That was unacceptable. Unacceptable! She tried to find solace in the fact that he probably met the Drowned God, and that now his skull was one of the many that adorned his throne. If he wasn’t though, and her god allowed the man into his hall, well, she’d have all eternity to torture the man. That was if her father didn’t get him in the depths first, may the Drowned God give a feast in service to his father, such a dutiful and loyal servant. “I suggest you open it up. It probably has some parts jammed.” She finished with Shadow before turning to him and giving the kid a big smile. “I’m pretty good with this stuff. I used to…” She abruptly stopped. Her mouth twisted once more, this time into a frown. What should she say? She couldn’t say she was a pirate, these shinobi were like to hang her for it, it was obvious she should lie, but what should she say? That she was coming here to raid the village? Of course not! She had to say something that was true though, but what exactly could she say? “I used to make schematics.” She said in a somber tone. “Aboard a ship. Ships really. Kind of like a fleet. A…A merchant fleet.” She waddled through the words, she was certain that they would not believe her, but she had to try to make a pitch. “I uh… I was lost at sea for some time. The waves were big you see. My fleet was destroyed, along… along with my schematics…” She said the last word softly. Her eyes shot down to the floor as she made the realization, followed by a curse under her breath. She had lost all her life’s work aboard those ships with those damned waves. How could it be so? Her eyes began to water at that, she was unsure if she was crying on queue or if they were real, to some extent they felt real, but not completely so. It was odd to say the least.

Ryo: 0
AC: 0
OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

...and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."

Taorito

Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:25 am
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι η / σ ι η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαηנιηcнυυrιкι :: rσкυвι нσsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
α c :: 2 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 0 8 0 / 1 0 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 3 5 / 4 3 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----αpparently the presence of the woman brought back Kumotake's nervousness. Ok, well that was fine. I wasn't particularly enjoying the questioning. However, his attempt to get to know me was appreciated, more or less, as was his insect's help in repairing my arm. He tried to extract himself from the conversation, tripped into her instead, and, well... the reaction was enough to guess what happened. Not a moment later, he was screaming into the distance, throwing apologies over his shoulder. I didn't bother looking up. Or, at least, not until I was forced to.
-----What the woman said barely registered before she grabbed the puppet from my lap. Unprepared for the sudden movement, I was jerked from my perch and, although I managed to catch myself on my feet, a brief, paralyzing pain shot through me from the rough treatment of my shoulder. Although perhaps not as bad as I would have thought, it still elicited a cry of surprise and hurt from me, my good hand immediately resting on the inflamed joint. After pointing out what I already clearly knew about its condition and that she could fix it, she released me. I immediately clamped her wrist, letting the puppet arm fall to my side; the chakra strings kept it from hitting the ground. Facing her now, she must have stood about a foot taller than myself, but that wasn't an intimidating factor to me. It only meant pale eyes glared scathingly upward. "Unless you want this to replace my missing one, never touch me again."
-----Well, I supposed there was a reason I got along with no one. But I was furious and in pain.
-----Retrieving my puppet, I retreated to the box I'd been sitting on, facing away, while the woman continued speaking. Once more she pointed out what I already knew was wrong with it and bragged about 'schematics'. I stopped paying attention around that point, subconsciously rubbing my throbbing shoulder as my gaze wandered the expanse of our camp. After a moment, I pulled my eyes away and returned my attention to my work, checking around for Kumotake's bug he'd left behind. It was nowhere in sight, so either it returned to its master, or the idiot behind me squished it. With a sigh, I began the process of connecting it back to the attachment point. There wasn't much else I could do without the material to replace the damaged parts.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton, 4 physical
Choujuu Giga - 10 creatures [-2]
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Dororou
Kasai: 100/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 100/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Puppet Arm - Chakra Pool: 100/100

NecroPlant
Lanfaer
Rexnov

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:43 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Once she stopped signing, a soft and deep exhale escaped between her lips. Singing didn't help this time around and it disappointed her. Not to mention the constant ringing of Shadow's words rang in the back of her head over and over, 'Your idiocy almost cost us our lives' What did she do? Was torturing the creature the problem? With a soft frown, she glance around. The young redhaired female truly felt alone. People were passing by. Even the summons. Her eyes caught something. Right when Kumotake face was between a woman's face and he ran off. A slight envy rose in her. Not because of what happened, no but because of the woman. She was beautiful. Tall. Had an amazing body. Perfect curve. Nozomi felt her face became hot with anger. Shook her head softly, Nozomi knows. Not many people take to a female with redhair or her freckles. Another sigh expelled from her chest. Curious, she watched them for a moment and her eye caught something. Ryouichi. She remembered him. And those two lizards who really helped out too. Where did they go? Odd.

Maybe she could talk to him instead. The Mizukage was busy after all. Approached to him, her outift was the same as it was before but without the hoodie over-sized shirt. So she was dressed in all black. Her skin could be seen in fear rip and tears but not that many. Her face was still covered by the black mask and the redhair was free from its holder, touching her lower back. Once she got to brown-haired male, she stayed away several feet back not wanting to upset the ANBU since there was five ANBU with him. Or maybe it's four and the fifth one could be someone else? Honey colored eyes met with the cool golden ones as she gently bowed in respect, her red hair spilled over her shoulder, "Ryouichi-sama, can I have a moment of your time?"

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 480/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

Brooy

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:51 pm
__________________________________________User Image
chakra || 2160/2160
xxxxx chakra reserve || 2160/2160
xxxxx sage chakra || 0/720 xxxxx stamina || 915/915 xxxxx rank || Konin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi hadn't noticed the girl approaching. He was too busy digging into a crate filled with food, however he turned around as he pulled out an apple. It was then that he noticed Nozomi, recognizing her from when they were breaking into the dome. So she lived. It may become obvious to her that he was without a shirt and was just in his pants and shoes at this point but, it seemed it didn't both Ryouichi any. His eyes met hers as she spoke. "Hmm? Sure." He'd say before taking a bite of his apple. It seemed as if he was preoccupied in his mind but, he didn't mind speaking with the girl. He after all needed to rest. Without a thought he sat down cross legged on a crate and waited for her to speak.

Quotes:

Lanfaer

Codekasu

I Tortured Sleep I

Lily Platypus

Justsu Used:

+150 to tree seal
Used by Ryouichi

Used by Izzy
2355/2355 195/195

Used by Ibuse
1170/1170 905/905

Used by Anbu Group
All have this:

Mission:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:02 pm

Once he spoke that she can talk, she straighten up as her own fingers interlock in front of her. She found that she couldn't look at him straight in the eye due to his lack of clothing but saw that he had an apple, her stomach went nuts. The rumble could even be heard by others. Her cheeks once again when red but this time of embarrassment. "Uh.. excuse me.." She said softly, her voice almost breaking just the sheer intense of her embarrassment. Once she got to the crate, she found glorious amount of fruits. A sigh of relief could be heard as she picked a peach. While she held the peach in her hand, her other hand went up to pull her mask down so she could eat. Freckles was visual over her cheeks and bridge of her nose. "It's.. about the lizards you had with you. Are you a tamer?" Her mouth opened to take a bite of the peach as she groaned in delight, she hastily took another bite too, just to fill up that hungry stomach of hers.

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

Brooy

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:09 pm
chakra || 2160/2160
xxxxx sage chakra || 0/720 xxxxx stamina || 915/915 xxxxx rank || Konin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi eyes followed the girl as she made her way over to the crate. It seemed that the anbu couldn't care less if she got closer to them as they were barely paying attention in the first place. They were too busy watching the others as well as the skyline. They were on alert for pretty much no reason but, Ryouichi knew if he said anything they would stay that way, even if he said not to. When Nozomi asked his question, Ryouichi simply shook his head. "No. I'm not a tamer. Those are my summons. I call them when I need help in a battle or help in general really. The salamander is Ibuse and the Chameleon is Izzy." He'd tell the girl, soon after taking another bite of his apple nonchalantly.

Quotes:

Lanfaer

Lily Platypus

Justsu Used:

+150 to tree seal
Used by Ryouichi

Used by Izzy
2355/2355 195/195

Used by Ibuse
1170/1170 905/905

Used by Anbu Group
All have this:

Mission:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:14 pm

Her head slightly tilted in confusion and curosity when he said that he was not a tamer but they were summons. Summons? Why didn't they teach that at the Academy? Her heart dropped. The Academy. Was any of her class mates still alive? With a deep sigh, she took another bite out of the peach as she pointed at the bugs. With a swallow, "Those are summons too?" She questioned, showing that she had no knowledge or information of summons.

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

Brooy

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:20 pm
chakra || 2160/2160

Ryouichi's followed Nozomi's finger tip to where the bugs that had been summoned earlier currently were. "It'd be safe to assume so. See the difference between a tamer and what I do is rather simple. A tamer generally will have animals that they have bonded with over time and are usually their pets. Summons on the other hand are completely their own entity. They have their own islands in which they live. However, if you gain the trust of the group or show your dominance over them, they may be willing to assist you in battle when you summon them. I am the sage of my summons so I have completely gained the trust of my summon pact." Ryouichi said. It was all rather simple really. Ryouichi remembered the first time he went to the sagelands and found the lizards. It was the first mission that he ever took that he was allowed to leave the village for. However, he was glad that he made the trip to get them or he didn't know how he would be without them. "Summons can be extremely useful just like a tamer's pets are."

Quotes:

Lily Platypus

Justsu Used:

+150 to tree seal
Used by Ryouichi

Used by Izzy
2355/2355 195/195

Used by Ibuse
1170/1170 905/905

Used by Anbu Group
All have this:

Mission:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:35 pm

He can only guess? Then he started to explain the difference between a tamer and a summon. Close bond? That would explain Kumotake and Sukoso. They were definitely tamer and pet then, not a summon. Gain a trust and dominance was a way to get them to assist. Trust? Nozomi tried so hard to push the thoughts away but couldn't. Trust. Shadow's voice rang in her head again as she shook it away and try to find more positive things. Whoa. She didn't know he would be sage of summons and he gained the complete trust of his summons. That must be nice. Islands. "I would like to go there someday then." Nozomi wanted to start researching on different kinds of summons there are and which she would like to gain trust towards. The word dominance doesn't sound pretty to her. The redhaired Aburame was always timid and shy. Easily to be picked on or bullied for that matter. "Thank you for your time, Ryouichi-sama." A wind breezed by and she felt her mask was still off. Immediately self conscious, her free hand went up to pull the mask back to cover the lower part of her face and her freckles as the other just held a pit in her hand. It would be nice to plant it and see if something happens.

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

Brooy

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:32 am
____________________User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Red stretched just a little bit as she finally felt normal again. Her strength had returned to her. Then she heard the one in the top hat ask people to help move the barrels and other things down to the beach. She gave a soft shrug and moved over to a barrel, hefting one on each shoulder as if they were no more than an infant and started walking them down; perfectly balanced with only a light sloshing of liquid happening when she stepped into the loose sand. She would make several trips, carrying two barrels at a time before starting on the crates. She ended up having her hood fall back to her shoulders when the wind caught it right, revealing silver eyes and a childlike face, though it was partially hidden by the barrels she was carrying. '******** it, most of these people are new blood anyway. Haven't been recognized so far..maybe I can reintegrate without issues here. Still, best not get drunk, wouldn't do to not be able to defend myself if needed.There are just ...so many here. ' she thought to herself.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:21 am
User Image

Takeshi had saw all the chaos that had happened and now people were settling down and seem to be conversing with others, him on the other hand was leaned back against a sole tree that stood, watching different people with his golden eyes.

He didn't really know anyone as he just jumped into all of this and everyone seemed to be conversing with someone already and he wasn't one to intrude into another's conversation. He would wait and see what the Mizukage ordered next to do or for something to happen, he still wanted to fight or atleast spar but he can wait for now as it seemed some were having a moment to catch their breaths.  

Takeshi Mibu V4

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:52 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
████████xxxxxKIRIGAKURE M O N K
xxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☇chakra : 1080 / 1030 ☇stamina : 1075 / 1075 ☇trance : 0 / 20 ☇rank : Jounin

Panicked inquiries were redeemed by the one face that the monk failed to recognize, and it was a sudden rush of relief. Could it be called relief? There was no verification to be had about it, but the sheer thought that some piece of Mi--something of the two of them--was still out there and breathing. It was all the more important to get his hands on. Al'Zayr let the tension slip for the moment, and attempted to lay a burden of guilt down.

It was really quite unfortunate that someone tapped upon his back. It wasn't a hilt, but rather the rounded tip of a cane, and a subtle intonation. You don't know anything... thought the monk bitterly. Such a bold statement left the monk gritting his teeth. Hitting something sounded so very refreshing, but the fact was that there was far more to do than obeying his base urge to let loose. To soothe his self loathing with another's suffering. His daughter was about the refugees; and it was highly unlikely that Zay couldn't find her. Her parents were very unique individuals.

"He's gone, huh? Kicking his a** will have to wait..." Perhaps until the afterlife. The clones of Jack moved about, trying to get things moving. To celebrate their survival? He probably would have agreed at some point or another, but it wasn't right this time. "No celebrating this time, Jack. I need to do something. Gimme someone, or I'll go myself, but it's clear the refugees are more important." One of them had his girl, the faceless image of an infant... It was something to resent. He should have seen her before he left, but the safety of the village had been a concern.

"We know that not all of us are gonna want to celebrate, so let us be beacons of morale instead, among the people," urged the monk of the Mizukage. Salvaging supplies, delivering. Smiling may not be genuine, but even he knew that seeing it could help others. His grin slipped on like usual, though it felt all sorts of wrong this time. "How 'bout Inka? Or the blonde kid?" Looking over, he mad a gesture. ""Hey, kid! You really feel like dancing here?" Even just a couple of them, the night was still young; a man with a mission had no break.

Lanfaer

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff