Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Now we got Bad Blood [OVER pg 23] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:20 am
Edel shifted where she stood, observing the situation carefully. No way they weren't getting detention now, if any of the teachers found out.

"What?" she hissed, turning to look at Xiu with a look that said oh jack look what your kohai have done now, then looking to Shun. "Well you'd say not to trust the Blacks Sands I'd presume?"

The frost demon gestured at AJ and the other students in the area. "May I suggest that anyone who'd bought a Fear Amp that day please to remove the bracelets," she turned to stare at Danny, whom she'd remember seeing there too.

Kaiyumi
Blade Kuroda
Meegane
Rikku Takanashi
and everyone else idk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:21 am
He took a quick glance at the bracelet on him, it was whispering to him. Great reward? Do they really think they know what he wants?. His guess was right, the ring was what Jamila, the queen that treated him like an obedient pet after. He didn't mind that at all, it was fun but he wasn't a naive kid to begin with. Especially when he used to be a rebellious defiant kid that went against people's orders. He smiled at the beautiful frost demon, and then nothing. Tell him more, bracelet.

Camilla's weak call was, sadly ignored.

"You haven't answered my question, why is this ring in our school?" He asked. Sorry for the dormouse, in regards as snapping something, no one was as quick as the Head. Also, he had the advantage from his position.

Yup, he was gonna take care of the ring. "This is our school, and we're the students. Of course we're here, where do you expect students to be?" He snorted at the guy snapped at Pokerus, a glance was exchanged.

Blade Kuroda

Poke mattix

Rikku Takanashi

Zyphiris
Edited in!

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:31 am
"AJ, back up." AJ was starting to worry Andrew a bit. Just a bit. Between the happily bathing in blood and the challenge he was starting to worry a bit over AJ's health.

Andrew wasn't sure he trusted the feeling he didn't like the feeling of outside influence. but he did like treasure. Honestly treasure hunt was the real reason he agreed, still it wasn't worth sticking his neck out over.

Andrew edged a few steps closer to AJ touching a wing to his arm and trying to block any forward momentum. It wouldn't stop him if he was determined but it was meant to be more a mental barrier than physical. He wasn't planning on putting his neck out for the boil, but he would try and prevent it... "Let them fight it out among themselves." it was getting cramped in here and Andrew defiantly took note of the shadow things. His tail blazed, preparing his fire as some sparked around his fingers. Ok Andrew might be in battle mode himself.

Meegane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:43 am
Someone was ordering him, he turned around and found - oh his friend Andrew. "You don't care. Don't get into my way unless you wanna fight?" The crimson in his eyes boiled, the tone raised towards the end showed he would start a fight with Andrew, right there, if he continued to mess with him.

That wasn't the normal easy-going AJ the demon knew.

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:56 am
"AJ you are starting to freak me the ******** out. knock it off man." he stared at AJ this was weird, very weird. He dropped his wing getting it out of the way, he remembered their one spar. Aj was a vicious fighter... even when being "nice". Andrew wasn't messing with that. "If I didn't care I wouldn't have said anything. I'm just looking out for you, but if you want to go get yourself dissipated I'm sure as hell not going to stop you." It was just dissipation. Not like he wouldn't come back after. But this current Aj worried him a bit.

But Andrew didn't care that much. Really. Or so he told himself. "But you know I'd really you rather not get dissipated." ok he cared a little, but how was a demon supposed to have minions if they killed themselves?

Meegane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:58 am
Camilla pouts a bit when she was ignored. A rising feeling of unease started to knot in her stomach... But not from the two bickering gangs, no, from AJ...

Apparently Andrew was AJ's friend... But AJ just threatened to fight him... Maybe her going for the ring wasn't such a good idea... With how AJ was acting... The two gangs would have a fine time getting it from him... Or one would at least...

The Dormouse ghoul was very grateful she wasn't wearing her bracelet right now... All this talk of mind control, had her worried this might be what was making AJ act strange... "Andrew, AJ... I think you really should take those bracelets off..." she says worriedly while looking at the pare... She didn't want to fight them if she could help it...

Meegane
Camilla is worried about you AJ

phantompanther13
And you too Andrew!

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:07 am
"I would fight until my core breaks or I got weaponized" He smiled back to Andrew, seemed not to care about dissipation. It hurt but it felt meaningful after a great fight. Then, AJ turned to grin at the dormouse, "No way, it looks good on me." She wanted to steal the ring, there was not a chance he was giving her. The bracelet, besides property of Black Sands, was still a fear amp.

phantompanther13

Rikku Takanashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:26 am
Andrew stared at AJ. "AJ you are an idiot. What's the point in fighting if you are gone forever afterwards?" Andrew wanted to punch him but he knew that would just wind up with them in a fight, and AJ... AJ was acting too odd for that.

It was now that Andrew looked again at the mouse. She was still lurking there? "Little mouse." he didn't even know her name though she seemed to know his. "I'm not worried about the bracelet. It just adds an extra power boost. Nothing more." he glanced at AJ. "I'm pretty sure AJ was ******** up in the brain to begin with." he was pretty sure. Mostly sure. The feeling to be here didn't bother Andrew, it was like sending a note. And it wasn't giving him an weird urges that he knew of.

Meegane

Rikku Takanashi
OPL sorry for andrew pretty much ignoring you for so long. he's focused.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:33 am
AJ grinned all teeth, "You're the one ******** up. And also idiot." What's the point? It was what made him feeling better, distracted himself from things and made his heart peaceful. They didn't understand, like his parents or she.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:18 am
Camilla had no intentions of stealing Bracelets or treasure, but she would glad have been the scapegoat if anybody needed to have the ring. She also would have felt better if they would take the bracelets off...

AJ seemed to be getting more aggressive and Andrew didn't seem to be helping... When Andrew, surprisingly addressed by a somewhat personal nickname, it had her staring at him for a long moment, until she realized Little Mouse might just be what most called mice. Frowning at their refusal, Camilla sighs. If they were being controled they might not even know it... She'd better keep a eye on them...

As it was though, she decided to back away from the glow and join the group that had themselves set inbetween the ring and the gangs. If she couldn't scapegoat she could defend!

phantompanther13
Lol np! Andrew is just being Andrew!

Meegane
Ah if only AJ understood Camilla was the self sacrificing type. She'd rather take the ring and make herself the target then have others become a target. Lol.

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:42 am
Hollandaise had dipped her fingers in the red liquid, rubbing it between them, the tacky, slightly sticky quality of it unnerving. But, while she had thought, one of the boils - the one with two mouths (she'd made spookies once and he had eaten a good portion, although he was far too arrogant for her liking) - had filled the symbol. The red light was unsettling, somehow, and Hollandaise tried to look utterly harmless as other creeple filled the room. Mafia, groups... everything was honestly confusing. They did not have such things in the forest she was from, although she knew some other groups of Warders lived differently. Hollandaise made no move to remove her bracelet; it had done nothing to harm her thus far.

Listening intently to the talk, she circled around the room. Some of the shadows seemed... darker. She wondered if one might be Shadowman, the butler, and waved, but it was (ironically) too dark to tell. Once she had moved around the room enough, and she watched as student moved and placed themselves carefully, she silently walked towards the light. This was probably a stupid thing to do, but she reached out her hand and stuck it into the beam of light, flexing her fingers slightly. Not being able to die in the same way that mortal humans did made Hollandaise reckless at times, and no one else had fiddled with the light yet. If it came to fighting, she would have to fight on behalf of Black Sands; she had made a promise and Warders do not break promises.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:25 am
Hadiyya arrived late the party, and only because a certain someone had removed himself from bed rest, and this seemed the only likely reason for it.

Seiji, attempting to stay more alert to the happens around the school, came to investigate as well.

[yay time work tag just to drop them in.]  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Fethery

Tiny Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:08 am
Smiling at AJ's words, Marosa gave a thumbs up in return. He did miss talking with Tail, and inwardly made a point to hang out with both of them at some point. He also noted that the sweet looking ghoul had a cafe... perhaps he could eat with AJ there.

Once the team had scattered, Marosa eyed the symbols curiously, but let the others try to figure it out themselves. He had stretched it a little far, but was still in good spirits.

Eyes widened as one of the symbols was pressed, and a hallway appeared, to which the faerie wandered over and peered inside curiously. Another went down it, but he remained near the entrance, overly curious but unsure if he should travel down it or not.

And then a room opened, and he followed behind others, eyes scanning over the pictures on the walls, inwardly cringing. They depicted very accurately what he felt, and his shoulder blades itched in a painful way, reminding him of his stupidity a few days prior.

The blood didn't help, and the faerie felt himself pale.

And then two different groups entered, and were beginning to argue. This... wasn't looking good...

And then AJ started to act up. Marosa didn't think twice about anything else - his friend was in trouble and needed him. Reaching out and taking AJ's wrist, the other hand tilting his chin up, Marosa let his natural ability out, not holding it back.

"AJ," He murmured softly. "You need to calm down. As much as oi agree with you on letting loose... now is not the time. Do you understand?" The faerie was so focused on AJ that he didn't see Hadiyya walk in, looking for him.

Meegane

phantompanther13

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:17 am
Xiu definitely agreed with Shun's opinion that they should presently try to stay back and out of the fight, but it looked like at least one of them was getting dragged in anyways. Watching AJ's odd flip in personality unnerved her, and she shot a worried look at both Edel and Shun. The last thing she wanted to do right now was actually have people get involved in this conflict between the two groups, but she couldn't ignore her friend's odd--and frankly hostile--mannerisms either.

The baku moved forward to stand by Andrew, touching his shoulder lightly to alert him to her presence before she turned her attention to AJ. "They're right," she spoke carefully, nodding towards both of the boils who were trying to calm him down, "You have to be able to pick your fights. Please don't talk like that about breaking your core or being weaponized." To be honest, it frightened her to hear him talk like that, but she tried to keep her expression as even as possible. Gaze flickering to Andrew, she dropped her voice.

"Please tell me that you don't have one of those bracelets too, Andrew."

Zyphiris
Blade Kuroda
Meegane
phantompanther13
Kanthulhu

Kaiyumi

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:51 am
AJ, like a watchdog, was guarding the position next to the beam, thus Hollandaise's approach was regarded as a challenge towards him. The boil reached out and grasped the wrist of the ghoul and yanked her hand that was in the light away. "You sneaky witch, you think I didn't notice you." He pulled her closer, drew her wrist up and flung her away. "Don't think about it, the ring isn't your to hold." Arrogant? More like violent and aggressive. He didn't like her either, she was as uppity as the witch.

In response to Marosa's action, however, he twisted his wrist to hold the faerie's hand. He smiled, softer but still different from his normal smile. "Calm down? I'm pretty calm dear. They all want the ring, do you want the ring too?" Another hand of his hooked on Marosa's waist for more contact, intimately. AJ didn't understand Marosa's instruction because he was acting normal, cool and calm.

Xiu was the one that got the tenderest reply from the boil, besides Marosa. "I won't actively break it or seek weaponization, don't worry Xiu." He smiled softly but shortly he said with the same soft tone, "You don't care either" before he switched his attention back to the yet-to-appear ring and Marosa.

The Semblance of Unity
Sorry not sorry

Blade Kuroda
I don't know what will happen but he's crazy at the moment, he wants the ring, but just with the intention of getting it. He wasn't after its power.

Kanthulhu
I am not sure the bracelet or marosa's ability is stronger

Kaiyumi
Mommy~

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games