Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls Timeless Blood

Back to Guilds

a Roleplay based on a fantasy world revolving around mythology 

Tags: Fantasy, Mythology, Academy, World, Creative 

Reply Souls Timeless Blood
Chatroom!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help protect Fagurr?
  DAMN RIGHT!
  let it burn!
View Results

James and Watt

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:23 pm
BD Veloco
Queen_No
James and Watt

[ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ]

Without the space.

that is a good idea.

so what are the tribe games?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:24 pm
James and Watt
BD Veloco
Queen_No
James and Watt

[ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ]

Without the space.

that is a good idea.

so what is the tribe games?

its something only for people part of Tribes, the Tribes every year, depending on what year migrate to a certain tribe, this year is a Panther, and do something kinda like the Olympics, to see who is the best tribe of this year  

BD Veloco
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

James and Watt

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:30 pm
BD Veloco
James and Watt
BD Veloco
Queen_No
James and Watt

[ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ]

Without the space.

that is a good idea.

its something only for people part of Tribes, the Tribes every year, depending on what year migrate to a certain tribe, this year is a Panther, and do something kinda like the Olympics, to see who is the best tribe of this year

sounds like fun, to bad Jheric isn't part of a tribe. Sad pandas, sad pandas indeed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:32 pm
James and Watt
BD Veloco
James and Watt
BD Veloco
Queen_No
James and Watt

[ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ]

Without the space.

that is a good idea.

sounds like fun, to bad Jheric isn't part of a tribe. Sad pandas, sad pandas indeed.

well there will be eventually other events that is possible for your character to be apart of, and plus you all can give me ideas of possible events.  

BD Veloco
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

LadyNancy Set aFire
Vice Captain

Ursine Attendee

9,590 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:39 pm
BD Veloco
James and Watt
BD Veloco
James and Watt
BD Veloco

that is a good idea.

well there will be eventually other events that is possible for your character to be apart of, and plus you all can give me ideas of possible events.

yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie
yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie
yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie
PIE EATTING TOURNAMENT

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:40 pm
LadyNancy Set aFire
BD Veloco
James and Watt
BD Veloco
James and Watt
BD Veloco

that is a good idea.

yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie yum_pie
yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie
yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie
PIE EATTING TOURNAMENT

well if you go to Viet'el or Vox, they both are having Festivels and are having small stuff like that going on  

BD Veloco
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

James and Watt

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:41 pm
LadyNancy Set aFire
BD Veloco
James and Watt
BD Veloco
James and Watt
BD Veloco

that is a good idea.

PIE EATTING TOURNAMENT

News flash, I win.

lol jk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:41 pm
BD Veloco
LadyNancy Set aFire
BD Veloco
James and Watt
BD Veloco

PIE EATTING TOURNAMENT

well if you go to Viet'el or Vox, they both are having Festivels and are having small stuff like that going on

Lol.  

LadyNancy Set aFire
Vice Captain

Ursine Attendee

9,590 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Medalist 100

Puri Puri Purincess

Naughty Giver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:47 pm
"
Sugar.

-Swallows pies-
"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:51 pm
POSTED!!!

Queen_No
Crew

LadyNancy Set aFire
Vice Captain

Ursine Attendee

9,590 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:17 pm
REALLY BD?! I WAS ALMOST DONE WITH SAYA POST THEM YOU POST THAT BUG THING AND I HAve TO CHANGE EVERYTHING.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:18 pm
LadyNancy Set aFire
REALLY BD?! I WAS ALMOST DONE WITH SAYA POST THEM YOU POST THAT BUG THING AND I HAve TO CHANGE EVERYTHING.

you can continue your post, it just stalking you guys  

BD Veloco
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

BD Veloco
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:52 pm
LadyNancy Set aFire

lol Chicken, im heading to bed.. ill be up early tomorrow morning, sorry everyone i was Rping with. i gotta get some rest  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:54 pm
BD Veloco
LadyNancy Set aFire

lol Chicken, im heading to bed.. ill be up early tomorrow morning, sorry everyone i was Rping with. i gotta get some rest
Yeah same here. Later guys.  

LadyNancy Set aFire
Vice Captain

Ursine Attendee

9,590 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Medalist 100

Queen_No
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:13 pm
Good Night! -waves-

Souls Timeless Blood

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games