Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Romance is in the air((need role players)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:45 am
Kise no Shirube

i would like to keep this clock heart that kyuu gave me she told me to treasure it and i will. but no matter what kyuu looks like in any form i still care for her. please don't tell her this i don't know if she will care or not. but i am slowly losing my memory again. roak looked at kane with a frown.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:52 am
User Image

Corbett's eyes widened at the sudden embrace of the female, the wound on her wrist had already started the healing process as the female blushed lightly, she wans't used to this kind of thing as she returned the embrace though looked away to the side Y-you..d-don't need to..a-apologize... she patted the female's head ever so gently as a faint smile could be seen on her face, she was utterly lost in this situation, she wasn't used to getting any kindness or friendly actions from anyone but from Kane and even then she would usually reject them as her eyes narrowed and she looked a little grim again as Corbett...what do friends do? the question came out a little odd, but since she didn't know herself she questioned herself if the other female may know the answer to it.

Kane looked at the male as he then turned his body to look at a large bookshelf and placed his hand onto a few books which were inside I won't...but let me ask you this....do you..really not want to forget us? Do you really not want to forget your past, or is it...that deep within yourself you actually wish to be free and start again his voice was so...odd when he spoke those words, he knew he couldn't tell Corbett, he knew the consequences of telling her such an awful thing, but he made that clockheart special for him, the fact that it was erasing his memories had a deeper meaning than just happening automatically though of course the male hid that part from him on purpose, it was...like a test from Kane to Roak.

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:02 am
User Image

Yui looked at Corbett with confusion, she giggled and kicked her legs like a child. Well friends be there for each other no matter what and always do their best to make the other happy. I'm only twenty and I never had friends until I met you three..But friends stay with each other till the end Corbett ok?haha it's not hard to do Yui explained as she hopped off her bed and looked around her room and placed her hands on a wall. She felt a disturbance in the air. She looked over at Corbett and smiled I think we should go back to the boys she suggested as she walked over to her and held her hands giggling more with a wink.
Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:12 am
User Image

Corbett was pondering over what she had just said, make each other...happy? How was she supposed to do something like that when she couldn't do anything to even get her actually liked by other people and now she has to learn how to make people happy?! It made her even more gloomy though her pokerface didn't show any of it, she had a plain frown on her face which she'd mostly have no matter if happy or upset, the female then walked with Yui back to the living room as she opened the door to see Kane and Roak, Kane turned his head to look at the two as he too had a rather unhappy face it was unsettling for the female to say the least, the male then seemed to have gotten something from in between one of the books as he held it out to the female I thought I'd give it to you...when you returned to your normal body... he said with a kind voice though what he was holding wasn't something to be all nice and happy about as the female slowly approached the male and took a hold of what he held out, it was..a letter, she gazed at him ..Who's it from..? she questioned before Kane took a deep breath Aislinn--- I don't want it she pushed the letter back to the male in such a manner that he had to take it before he looked at her with a worried look Corbett....at least read it...Stop it. with those words the male was quiet before looking at Roak and then back at Corbett The test has started..it seems like...the other route was chosen he informed the female before looking over towards Yui and smiled My my~ Haven't you gotten cute~ he told her to try and cheer up the gloomy mood a little though Corbett wasn't going to be fazed by anything at the moment, she had two things on her mind, that letter and what was happening to Roak.

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:24 am
Kise no Shirube

roak answered kane's question i don't want to forget anything. roak saw corbett but all he could think of was kyuu. roak walked out of the living room into the hallway and sat down and cried. roak grabbed the clock heart i just don't want to forget. roak face was welling up in tears
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:25 am

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances Guys I will be right back I just gotta go shopping be back in about 20-30 minutes~ c': sorry > w<

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:44 am
User Image ~Yui Yum~
The comment Kane made to Yui made her blush and look away from him. She held her cheeks and twisted her body from side to side T-thank you I..I'm honored that you like of me that..n-no one has ever told me I was cute before.. she said as she giggled and looked at Kane while she still her held her cheeks blushing. Yui didn't really know what to do except just act cute and shy all over again. You're cute too! she yelled but quickly covered her mouth and her entire face became red with embarrassment.

Love me or hate me..you'll never be me

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:38 am
User Image

Kane looked at Roak who fled the scene before he put on his happy face again towards Yui as he laughed and blushed lightly at her comment, his tail started wagging because if there's something the male loved, it was being complimented, he approached her and hugged her tightly You're just the cutest~! he said as he chuckled before he knew what he was doing, he was previously told by Corbett that female's are fragile and easy to be made shy so he let go of her and smiled at her Sorry if I embarrass you his voice was like that of a gentleman as Corbett was getting even more gloomy at the scene that was unfolding in front of her, she quickly left too as she approached the male and narrowed her eyes towards him Then don't forget. was all she said to him as she bend down in front of him and placed her head against his as she closed her eyes The heart he gave you, it wasn't just to help you but also it's to test you, to see how much you care about us three. If any part of your heart or mind wants to forget it slowly starts to erase our mere existence from your mind....if you don't want to with all your heart, the memories will linger on she opened her eyes a little as she glanced at what was in his hand before closing her eyes again with a light smile as she saw the clockheart in his hand I'm happy...that you care so much about me Roak....it really..makes me happy..so don't cry....it hurts.. she raised her hand as she gently wiped away his tears and caressed his face with the utmost care as if she was taking care of something extremely precious..and fragile.

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:48 am
User Image ~Yui Yum~

Yui shook her head and blushed then hugged him again giggling You're so soft haha such a handsome kitty she said giggling more and rubbing his ears. She didn't know what came over her, all she knew that he was adorable just like she is when she's not all blood lust crazy. Kane is it?..you're too adorable for me! Yui said smiling and cuddling her cheek with his

Love me or hate me..you'll never be me

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:50 am
Kise no Shirube

roak gave a smile then he said i do care about you three but i care about you more roak stood up and his memories slowly came back.
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:57 am
User Image

Kane was surprised by all this, but mostly at her reactions and the fact that she just couldn't seem to keep her hands off of him, it made him somewhat even more bright and happy as he hugged the female and started swinging her in his arms lightly as he then put her down and laughed Y'know you're actually the first person to really compliment me his eyes like that of a shocked childs as his ears twitched as he had images run through his mind from his past and his ears flattened, Hmmm.... the male seemed to be a little more in thought that moment as he looked at the female as he tilted his head to the side slightly.

Corbett's mouth was more open, she didn't know what to say, she knew she felt happy, more than happy to hear him say such a thing...she looked back down You know....Kyuu.....the girl you love and hold so dear...will never come back She said to him, it was more of a way of punishing herself by saying something like that, but then again it was true, the personality that that vessel had, the way she acted...Corbett was nothing like that, and she was never going to be like that...Corbett was the reality, the real thing and very different I guess...you're sad about that aren't you...the fact that you're stuck with me..who can't even socialize properly.. she stood up and looked to the side, staring at the darkness of a corner from the hallway as she placed a hand on her opposite arm clenching it tightly.

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:06 am
Kise no Shirube

roak chuckled a little. it doesn't matter what form of personality or form you take i will still care for you. now as for me i go change into my biomech form i am pretty big. where can i go to do that? roak looked at her with a loving smile
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:11 am
User Image

Corbett blushed lightly at his smile and looked away again with a frown O-outside... she told him taking a deep breath as snickering could be heard from the corner which was shrouded in darkness as Corbett smiled lightly, she passed Roak as she walked before looking back at him to singal him that she'll lead him outside because this base was so long and had so many twists and turns going alone would be one of the worst things one could do, as she lead him towards the staircase again she started going upwards though the snickering followed which made the female chuckle, at the very top the door to the base opened once more, she walked through and opened the door of the from the outside seemingly 'run down' building and walked outside waiting for the male

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:22 am
Kise no Shirube

roak ceught up with corbett ah the outside time to spread out roak spoke in biomech (translation) transformation commence roak change into his new biomech form
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:27 am
User Image

Corbett watched the male transform before little black creatures seemingly made out of some kind of tar-like material were shaping themselves at the female's feet as she looked down and smiled at the what she calls 'Tinkers' she leaned down and patted their heads before looking back up at Roak ...You look more powerful in this one.... the snickering from the Tinkers were heard around the female as they started running around her in a circle and were dancing around happily and all slimey as one of them jumped into her arms and she held it whilst observing the other male who was now a biomech dragonoid.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games