Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Cosplay Cafè Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
K u r oY u k i
❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

Kuro smiled and nodded at Sera's interest about the job of being a waitress at the cosplay cafe. At her question, she tilted her head to the side. "Hmm... Well... I haven't been working here for very long, but I have experienced quite a number of cosplays I had to wear..." She replied, "Hmm... My favorite would have to be from this one we did, Kiki's Delivery Service... It's a movie..." She smiled. "I didn't know of the movie until they made me wear the cosplay, but after my shift was over, I went and watched it."

Eye Color: Black // Weapon: None // Status: Good

User Image

x
x

FleurDeLyssity

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:05 pm
User Image

Annie McCoy
׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Annie smiled as she listened to Kuro talk about her job. "I'm sure you did fine being Cinderella," She said encouragingly. When she heard about Kiki's Delievery Service, her face lit up. "I love that movie!" She exclaimed. "Ohh, I want to see you in the costume!" She smiled.

FleurDeLyssity

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Tracey is Fabulous

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
K u r oY u k i

Kuro turned to Annie and nodded in agreement. She liked the movie too, after she had watched it. At her mention of wanting to see her in cosplay, she chuckled lightly. "I dunno..." She replied. "We never usually do the same cosplays in an short time span. So, I have no idea if or when we'll ever do that cosplay again," She said, her tone still rather cheerful.

Eye Color: Black // Weapon: None // Status: Happy

User Image

x
x

FleurDeLyssity

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:07 pm
User ImageQuinn Tran

════════════════════════════════════════════

Quinn chuckled softly at Kuro's reaction. Her friend's smile reassured her that she wasn't angry or upset with her for the joke. She then continued to remain silent as the conversation changed topic, switching to the subject of the cosplay cafe. She silently listened as Kuro explained the cosplays they had to do at the cafe as a waitress. When she mentioned the Studio Ghibli movie, Kiki's Delievery Service, Quinn perked up. "Yea, that movie is good. Along with the other Studio Ghibli films," She replied. She turned and looked at Kuro and smiled lightly. "That's cool, Kuro. We can just show up whenever you're working and see you in a different cosplay," She said light-heartedly.

() xxxxxxxx () xxxxxxxx ()

FleurDeLyssity

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

drops of memories

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:54 am
User Image

Annie McCoy

Annie giggled at Quinn's suggestion. "Yea! That sounds like a plan!" She agreed with a nod. She smiled happily. She was having a lot of fun with these girls. She then heard someone approaching and turned her head. She smiled at the waitress, who was holding a tray of their food. "I'm back!" The waitress announced cheerily, "And I have your food!" She placed the tray of food carefully down on the table. "Strawberry cake, pizza, raspberry lemon tea. Glaze vanilla bean almond scone, and chai tea. Turkey sandwich and lemon tea. And chicken wrap with soft drink," She said as she distributed the food out. She smiled at them. "Ok, that's all! Have a good day!" She said, hopping away.

FleurDeLyssity

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:21 am
User ImageUser Image
K u r oY u k i

Kuro turned to Quinn, then laughed at her suggestion. "Yeah, okay, sure!" She agreed happily. She turned to the waitress when she returned with their orders. "Thank you!" Kuro smiled kindly at the girl. She tucked a strand of dark hair behind ear and picked up her pizza, which was stiller hot. "Oh crap, it's hot!" She exclaimed, quickly placing the pizza back down.

User Image

x
x

FleurDeLyssity

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sera Capehart
ღ•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ღ
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs...my only love sprung from my only hate

Sera sat quietly smiling, glad to see the conversation taking a more pleasant turn. She just listened, not having much to say since she hadn't really ever seen Kiki's Delivery Service. Whatever it was, the way Kuro spoke made it sound like so much fun to have a job. And Sera knew Truitt was struggling to pay her tuition latley... Perhaps she should get a job. She looked up and smiled as the waitress returned with their order. "Thank you so much, it smells delicious!" She stifled a giggle when Kuro found out the hard way that her pizza was hot. She delicately picked up her tea cup and gently blew on the surface before sipping at it slowly. She kept her eyes down at her tea as she ventured to ask, "So...I noticed there's a bakery down the street... You don't suppose they're hiring.." She glanced up. "do you...?"

When will I find love, Where will he be
And if he's out there, Will he wait for me
How will he know me, Will I know him
Is there no end to all my questioning?

drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:27 am
User Image

Annie McCoy

Annie giggled softly as Kuro had quickly placed her hot pizza down. She picked up her lemon tea and blow on it before taking a sip. She turned her gaze to Sera when she asked about the bakery and if they were hiring. "Hmm...I'm not sure... They bakery is family-run, but I suppose you could ask," She said as placed her cup down.

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

Tracey is Fabulous

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
K u r oY u k i

Kuro picked up her cup of raspberry lemon tea, softly blowing on it so it could cool down. She didn't want to get burned. She turned to Sera when she was talking, and then to Annie. She nodded. "Yeah, and their stuff is really good," She added with a smile. She turned to Sera again. "Why do you ask?" She inquired.

User Image

x
x

FleurDeLyssity

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:57 am

Sera Capehart
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs...my only love sprung from my only hate

Sera glanced at Annie and gave a little nod. "I know. I've met them once before, they're nice people. I used to go in there all the time to get almond macarons." She looked over to Kuro next. She was right, everything the bakery made was always delicious. But her question and Annie's comment about it being a family-run business made Sera feel uncertain. She shrugged. "I dunno...it seems like a great place to work, and I've been thinking I should get a job to help with my tuition. My brother can't always take care of my all by himself, y'know...although he tries. Or maybe I should apply here, I just...I'm not sure I'm confident enough to go to work in costume..." She fiddled with the handle of her tea-cup. Suddenly the idea of getting a job sounded silly. Who would hire her?

drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Tracey is Fabulous

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:42 am
User Image

Annie McCoy

Annie nodded as Sera spoke. "I think you should totally work here! From what Kuro said, it sounds fun," She said with a smile. "And I think you'll look great in costume!" She encouraged.

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:26 am
User ImageUser Image
K u r oY u k i

Kuro blew on her tea once more before carefully taking a small sip, then another, while listening to Sera. She placed her teacup down gently, looking at Sera. "You could always ask them, and if not, apply here!" She smiled. She glanced at Annie's encouraging statement and nodded in agreement. "Yeah! You'll look fantastic! I can even help you," She said encouragingly. "But if you still don't wanna, there's plenty of other places around the city needed workers. We can help you if you want," She offered with a friendly smile.

User Image

x
x

FleurDeLyssity

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:06 pm

Sera Capehart

Sera looked at Annie and shrugged, looking down to hide her blush. "Oh, I dunno..." Then she listened to Kuro, who confirmed Annie's comment that she could look good in costume. She looked up at both of them for a moment. "You guys...would really help me like that?" She didn't get out much, usually too shy or busy or pining away for her brother to come home, and she wasn't used to having close friends.

drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:06 am
User Image

Annie McCoy

Annie smiled and nodded at Sera's question. "Of course!" She replied cheerily, "What are friends for?" She liked helping people and making them happy.

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

Tracey is Fabulous

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:11 pm
User ImageQuinn Tran

Quinn averted her gaze to the bunny waitress as she returned once more, only this time, with food. She smiled and gratefully accepted the food, thanking the waitress as she turned and left. She placed her chicken wrap and soft drink in front of her and then sipped on the straw of the Sprite, listening along as the other girls spoke. She nodded along in agreement when the topic of Sera not being confident in cosplay was brought up. "Are you kidding me? You're hella beautiful," She encouraged with a curt nod. At Sera's question of helping her with the job thing, Quinn nodded. She supposed since the other girls were probably going to, she should too. It would b rude not to.

() xxxxxxxx () xxxxxxxx ()

FleurDeLyssity

Ohime-sama Senpai

drops of memories

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items