Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
.::Remember Us::.{O///A} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image

Michael jumped from the tower then gliding to a nearby roof as he ran off over the roofs searching for supplies.

Wolf-rider23

draknic

Uchikina ratto

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:53 pm
Knux_nyan

Wolf-rider23

draknic

Uchikina ratto

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kai stood up and walked to the balcony that Michael was standing on. He looked over the city and saw how Michael could get around so easy. He then looked up to the sky, as it was the only peaceful thing in the city anymore. He looked back inside to see the others and smiled a bit before looking back to the sky, Guess we could relax every once in a while.  

Uchikina ratto

Dedicated Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

0_PrinceOfHell_0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image

Kane sighed as he slammed doors shut and was locking them up, he sat down in a lawn chair and sighed "I think I liked this mall full of children and parents shopping"
He took a sip from a Rootbeer he found. He twirled his gun in his hand before getting up to look around more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

☣Color-coded blasphemy, this really strange anatomy. Is this really my life? Something isn't right..

☣What would it take for things to be quiet? Quiet, like the snow.

☣Border line, Dead inside. I don't mind, Falling to pieces. Count me in, violent

☣How do I simplify? Dislocate - the enemy's on the way

Annie stood up, re-hooking her belt on.
            ''I'll be back. My W. is on... I'll call if I find someone or if I need help.'' Eren nodded, and watched her leave. Ryuuji sat down, reaching into her backpack and pulled a blanket out.
            ''I'm tired....''He yawned.

Knux_nyan

Uchikina ratto

☣Stranger than a massacre, this homicidal afterbirth. I am not a stranger to living with the anger
☣I don't think I deserve it; selflessness find your way into my heart.

Full of fear, Ever clear. I'll be here, Fighting forever

☣I don't need a miracle, I just need a place to go. Send me to the angels and tell GOD I said goodbye.!

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:20 pm
User Image

Michael was in one of the many buildings a few blocks away with a pile of dead bodies around him and his sword out covered in blood. More bandits coming after him. "Figures." He said to himself as he started looting them.

Wolf-rider23

draknic

Uchikina ratto

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:36 am
User Image

Ellie slowed down and walked up to a house. Her hand slowly went across the door as she opened it and slowly shut it. She remembered a lantern in the house and went into the living room.
She smiled and grabbed it and turned it on. She slowly walked up the steps to what once was a girls room. She smiled and went sitting on the bed looking around in memory.

Wolf-rider23

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:55 am
nehalenia01
i-Saito_Hiraga-i
nehalenia01

Roak saw the infected coming he grabbed hitori's hand and said "lets get out of here" as he pulled out redemption and forgiveness his two pistols and started shooting. roak jumps on the motorcycle and grabs hitori and sits her behind him and they left to go to roak's base of operations.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:27 am
Knux_nyan

Wolf-rider23

draknic

Uchikina ratto

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

John turned to walk back into the tower and heard Ryuuji say 'I'm Tired'. "Go to sleep then. We'll be safe here." he said in his usual silky tone of voice. He smiled lightly and sat back down in the corner he was in earlier.  

Uchikina ratto

Dedicated Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:28 am
User Image

"So...Its you again." Said Michael's voice from the open window to the room Ellie was. He stood there in the room with her.

Wolf-rider23

draknic

Uchikina ratto

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:13 pm
User Image

Ellie didn't jump this time but looked and smiled a little. She got up and walked over the the dresser and grabbed a picture frame from it.
She sat back down and cleaned the dust from it and kept her smile as she looked at it. She let her finger trace the people in the photo.

Knux_nyan

draknic

Uchikina ratto

Wolf-rider23

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:01 pm
User Image

"Whats on your mind Ellie?" He asked as he stood there watching her.

Wolf-rider23

draknic

Uchikina ratto

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:58 pm
User Image

She looked up to him and reached out her hand with the the photo in it. She looked at it as she waited as her sweet voice finally came "That's my family before this happened"
She looked around what once was her room and home "My brother saved me" she smiled a little more again.

Knux_nyan

draknic

Uchikina ratto

Wolf-rider23

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image

"I'm an orphan so i wouldn't know." He said as he took the picture and looked at it.

Wolf-rider23

draknic

Uchikina ratto

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

☣Color-coded blasphemy, this really strange anatomy. Is this really my life? Something isn't right..

☣What would it take for things to be quiet? Quiet, like the snow.

☣Border line, Dead inside. I don't mind, Falling to pieces. Count me in, violent

☣How do I simplify? Dislocate - the enemy's on the way

Annie pushed her hair back sighing, leaving the building. She knew they were safe... But, once dark, she was on her own.
            Ryuuji looked at John.
            ''eren. You should go with Annie for a double shifter. She doesn't know this place well.'' Eren coughed, almost choking on a peanut.
            ''Me!!!?? Why me!!!???'' Ryuuji covered his head fallnig asleep. Eren groaned getting up and dusting his pants off.
            ''I definitely don't wanna.'' He moaned.

Knux_nyan

Uchikina ratto

☣Stranger than a massacre, this homicidal afterbirth. I am not a stranger to living with the anger
☣I don't think I deserve it; selflessness find your way into my heart.

Full of fear, Ever clear. I'll be here, Fighting forever

☣I don't need a miracle, I just need a place to go. Send me to the angels and tell GOD I said goodbye.!

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Uchikina ratto

Dedicated Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:08 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Knux_nyan

Uchikina ratto

John saw how they argued over the matter, "I'll go. If you guys just wanna sleep." he said carefully, not wanting to make them mad. Before they could really say anything in response, he left to follow Annie.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff