Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
Children of Silverhorn (Viper & SD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:01 pm
Viper 9000

He blushed feeling her roll ontop of him gently. Wrapping his arms around her he kissed her lips. "You read my mind." he said with a chuckle. "I love you..." As she was taking off his shirt, he was undoing the strings on her top. The evening melted away as their bodies once again melted into each other as lovers.

-------------------------------------
Roy lay there exhausted. Still asleep he cuddled up to his lover happily, Muse always wore him out when they made love. It would only get more awkward once she got bigger. Today would be the day they would start their journey, but for right now he was enjoying the warm bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:53 pm
Stardust Drifter

The morning was early and daybreak remained a good hour or two away.

"Hmm... we should get up but I'm just so comfy..." Muse muttered, rolling onto her back and pulling Roy's naked body closer to her. As weird as it seemed, she enjoyed the touch of his bare skin. Sure he wasn't as hairy as a male tauren but maybe thats why she liked it.

Surrendering her will to minor activity, Muse pulled her undergarments beneath the blankets in hopes their body heat would warm them up a bit.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:16 am
Viper 9000

Roy cuddled close. Muse was so warm, he didn't mind that she wasn't human. Eventually his eyes opened and he stared at her lovingly. Kissing her lips he yawned and sat up. "We probably should get going.." he said rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

Looking at her small belly he bent down and gave it a kiss. "Hello little one. Daddy loves you." he cooed to her belly knowing that someday soon he would feel movement. She was still so small but even then he couldn't wait to hold his child. "How are you feeling Muse? No sickness today?" he asked with concern allowing her to get up if she needed to.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:44 pm
Stardust Drifter

"Nope. Feeling great." Muse replied, rolling out of bed and slowly dressing herself. With her clothes in place, Muse tied a thick cloak about her shoulders to ward off the morning chill and shouldered her pack.

Once ready, the odd couple snuck outside, saddled up Muse' mount of choice, and disappeared into the fog, the first leg of their journey just beginning.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:57 pm
Viper 9000

(Hmmm...do you want to skip ahead now? because will it take a bit to get to the Human Minotaur? (or tauren xD ) )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:02 pm
Stardust Drifter

(Yeah, you can go ahead and skip ahead a bit.)  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:07 pm
Viper 9000

(alright how far? How far along is she now btw?)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:17 pm
Stardust Drifter

(I think we left with her at like 2-3 months? So say 4 months along? Hermits aren't known for staying close to other people so it merits a four week journey.)  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:28 pm
Viper 9000

(Alright that works for me. :3 how about you do the skip this time? please. ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:33 pm
Stardust Drifter

(I would but I'm working on post in Drunken Love while juggling two other IM RPs so my hands be full atm.)  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:39 pm
Viper 9000

(Alright razz I didn't know you IM'ed roleplayed :3 I'll do it then.)

It had been a month by the time they got close to the hut of the hermit. It was early morning and he had gotten up to practice his sword fighting. Allowing his pregnant lover to sleep a bit longer, they would hopefully meet him today.

He couldn't believe she was not four months along, time was flying faster than Roy knew. Eventually she would be birthing their young. Hopefully this meeting was going to be a well rewarding one.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:01 pm
Stardust Drifter

(I tend not to but as my absence from it has caused a rift between me and a good friend, I must return to it to help patch things up with him.)

"You keep leaving yourself open on your right side there..." Muse comments from behind him where she leaned against a large oak tree. "You should have woken me up..." She adds, lazily gripping a modestly sized tree branch as a stand in practice sword while she sauntered over to stand opposite her lover.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:14 pm
Viper 9000

Roy blushed, when he turned to see her. This woman always correcting his fighting skills. Getting into a stance they began to circle. "I didn't want to wake you up. You and our young need your sleep." he stated as they both locked sword and branch together.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:06 pm
Stardust Drifter

Muse rolls her eyes. "Hardly... I get more than enough during the long rides. Your shoulder is surprisingly comfortable in such situations."

Exploiting the flaw she'd just pointed out to him moments ago, Muse lightly jabbed Roy in the belly with blunt end of her tree branch. "One-nothing." She said with a smile.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:11 pm
Viper 9000

Lightly grunting he laughed. "Hey! You distracted me!" he lightly flirted and teased. Dropping the sword Roy lunged for her and began to tickle Muse. "Take that! Fall before my fingers! Ahahahahaha-ha!!" he laughed.  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff