Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purgatory Academy

Back to Guilds

High School Might Just Literally Be Hell 

Tags: Angels, Demons, School, Souls 

Reply Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]
The Courtyard and Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 19 Total: 31 (2-40)

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run
Could you catch me for once

((Rolling to remain calm and to bandage properly))
Mei trembled as she had Mica sit down and began wrapping his shirt around his foot. Thankfully she did a decent job and knew that they would be able to make it to the infirmary without much trouble as long as he didn't put too much pressure on it.
"Don't put pressure on it. We will have to walk to the infirmary. Use me for support." Mei instructed.

Its the last time
I learn my lesson the hard way

Calico_Jack rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image

Ain't nothing wrong with this Chemisrty
Ain't nothing wrong with this Blasphomey

((rolling to not make things worse for him))
Mica listened and let her help him up. He slung his arm over her shoulder only to end up getting a good grip on something that definately wasn't her shoulder. He froze as he accidentally groped her as he didn't knoe what the protocol was for this.

And time will tell there is this Pedigree
Experience is another one meant for me

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

"I think you might want to move your hand. Normally people grab a shoulder for support. That isn't my shoulder. Probably doesn't feel like a shoulder either." Mei said calmly after being groped by Mica.
She was sure he was going into shock. Yelling at him wasn't going to help.
Mei then grabbed his wandering hand and placed it on her shoulder and put her hand behind him and waited for him to steady himself before beginning to walk.

Its the last time

Calico_Jack rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 15 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image

((rolling to see if he has gum or mints in his pocket.))

"Sorry..." He muttered steadying himself on her. "Hang on..." He reached into his pocket. He pulled a small pack of orbit gum. "Here we don't need them to get on our case because we smell like pot. Also to keep the story straight, you were shooting cans out back and let me try and I shot myself like an idiot."

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

"Why are you trying to cover for me?" Mei asked as she began walking out of the woods with Mica, "Don't worry about the smell. I smell like it most of the time. Az seriously thinks it is a perfume or soap or something. The bleeding, now that will be an issue."

Its the last time

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image

"Because I don't think either of us need you being yelled at for trying to shoot yourself. That and it would ruin my day if me being an idiot shooting a whole in my foot causes you more trouble." Mica said that as he starting chewing his gum.

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:17 am
User Image

I love her. But when the night is over, she is gone! The river's just a river! Without her...

"Hey. You never know what'll happen these days." He teased as he nudged her lightly as they walked. Ian wasn't sure how to feel about this upcoming date. On one hand, he was happy that she was happy about it and wanted to support her. On the other this was Abaddon they were talking about. Surely there was something he could do perhaps to ruin the date or to ensure Liz didn't go out with him again?

He almost missed Liz's questions and statements, so lost in his thoughts that he was a little startled when she skipped away. Ian let her skip a few yards ahead before he ran to catch up to her, shaking his head with a small smile. He had faith things would get sorted out somehow in the end, even if it needed his help now and then. "Or we could play Super Smash Brothers." He shouted after her.

The world around me changes! The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:26 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

"Maybe he won't even ask. We can hope he doesn't care about the why or how. That or I can try to talk the nurse into keeping it quiet. She has kept some secrets from Az so far. Maybe we will luck out." Mei commented as they continued to the nurse's office.

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:10 pm
User Image

"With my current luck, I think being prepared never hurts." Mica said as they made their way across the ground. "I mean so far, I've ruined someone's marriage, almost caused your death and injured myself. So planning ahead never hurts does it?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:16 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

"No offense... What I was doing had nothing to do with you. I guess it finally hit me that I am not back home and never will be. That and my life sucks worse here than it would have there. That is why." Mei replied as they neared the building.

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:22 pm
User Image

"And that realization only hits right after I spoke to you." Mica said as he limped across the grounds with the girl. "That by definition is cause and effect." He said and then winced. "So how far is this office? Or am I going to bleed out all over the school first?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:58 pm
User ImageSweet Dreams Little One
Sweet dreams in the endless darkness

Roza sat there, in that sunny part of the guarden staring up at the sky. The day was warm and calm. She'd been sitting there since before the sun had risen, hoping to force herself up and out of her comfort zone. She needed to speak with people, get to know people, make friends. Like they had told her too when they'd sent her here. But oh, allas she had yet to move a muscle this fine day. Contenting herself to watch the butterflies over the people.

Light My Way Little One
Light the way to Heaven

Yunna Zee

Sexy Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:00 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

Mei headed back out onto the grounds and towards the dorms. Today couldn't get much worse and she didn't want to risk running into Abaddon and doing something she would regret. She couldn't chance running into Liz either because this wasn't her fault and she didn't want to take something out on her that wasn't her fault at all. They weren't friends but they weren't enemies and she didn't want to change that. So she quietly continued walking hoping to not be stopped by anyone as she sought out solitude.

Its the last time

Yunna Zee rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:07 pm
User ImageSweet Dreams Little One
Sweet dreams in the endless darkness

((Rolling to spot Mei, if so, then if she realizes Mei doesn't want to be approached.))

Watching the butterflies fluttering around Roza missed the dark girl walking by, all the better one must suppose, it probably wouldn’t have been best if she had. Instead Roza just sat there, oblivious to her surroundings.

Light My Way Little One
Light the way to Heaven

Yunna Zee

Sexy Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:40 pm
User Image

Mica tenderly limped across the grounds. He wondered where Mei had headed off to and worried about her especially with her attempted suicide. He hoped to see her at dinner to make sure she was in one piece still. He sighed and wondered which shirt would be his lucky one now...

Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas