Welcome to Gaia! ::

U/C space

Back to Guilds

A Kingdom Hearts Alternate Universe themed but a completely different story / out come. 

Tags: Space, Kingdom, Action, Wars, Fantasy 

Reply Profile's Accepted.
Dark Brother hood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:32 am
Ayumi hold Reis. "NO I won't let you. I will come too." She looked at Reis. "Please...don't leave me alone..." She said with teary eyes. "...Not again."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:39 am
The assassin covers his face with his hood "oh shut up lady I need my sleep!"  

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

TenTen9622

Shy Knight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:52 am
AYumi loked seriously at the assasin. "...Grrr..." Then she sighed. "....I'm sorry?" She said in an annoyed tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:48 pm
Cole: landed right in front of the door "here we are my lady do you know the password?" he looked woried a little.  

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:54 pm
Korosu shook her head. "Sorry, I'm not a member, my friend sneaked me and my other friend in." She admmited.

[[ I must go... v.v ]]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:56 am
Cole: he started banging on the door. He copyed shijos voice "I forgot the password!" he counties too bang on the door insesivly.  

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:12 am
"Do you really think that's gonna work?" She asked in disbelief.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:34 am
Cole: "you know what my brother used too tell me 'silence my brother' and then he'd flick me in the head" as soon as cole said that the black skull door swung open. "WTF" cole walked into the hideout. "honey in home" cole said in shijos voicE  

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:11 pm
"I'm guessing you got it." Korosu walked in, looking around for her friends. 'Dammit, no one.' She thought. She looked at Cole. "Now what?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:16 pm
Seth came out of the shadows and went to greet Shijo but then when he saw Cole and Korosu without Eon he became very angry walked up to Cole and punched him directly in the face "That was for tresspassing. Now who are you? How do you know Korosu? Where is my brother?" He asked angrily while pulling out his sword and pointing it at Cole's neck. Seth looked at Korosu and smiled happily at her "I am very happy to see you made it back." He turned his attention back to Cole you have twenty seconds to answer me." He growled he was ready for anything and there was no guarantee he would be able to control himself at the moment.  

Zaxzen

5,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:45 pm
"Seth calm down! Cole is some guy I met in the dark abyss. He helped actually make it back." Korosu was disapointed. "About Eon... He was taken in the dark abyss. I don't know where he is." She stared at the ground. "We tried to get him back, but the guy who took him was too fast for us." Korosu said in an upset tone. She hugged him, trying to calm him down. "Don't worry about Cole, we should be worried about Eon." She said in a calm depressed tone. 'I hope the boy's still in one piece.' Korosu worried in her head. She tightened her grip on Seth.

[[ :L I gotta go... ]]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:44 pm
The was a low growl from the shadows as the red glows of Eva's eyes gleamed. "Even while I am the listener, no one listens to me..." She muttered as she emerged from the shadows, fully dressed in the dark brotherhood armor and armed to the teeth. "I was aware it would not be easy, I was aware the someone would try and take Eon away... He IS the dragon born...But nooo. Mister had to go off with the poisoned child and try and save the day..."She mumbled to herself. Anyone who knew her would know that she was in a bad mood. Someone was attempting to take away one of the family, and it would not go unpunished.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zaxzen

5,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:35 pm
Seth took a long breath in and out he slowly put his sword away and hugged Korosu back "I'm sorry it's just my family is dead, my childhood was destroyed, all I had left was my brother everything else is long gone." He looked at Eva and nodded at her "I am sorry for not listening I should have insisted that you go along at the very least I should have said that but I stayed silent and they went on ahead not knowing that someone would come after my brother. Since I stayed silent and they went on ahead and my brother is missing and possibly dead because of that poison he drank. It was my fault all of this happened." He managed to say this calmly but his body was tensed up while he was hugging Korosu he looked back at her and grinned once again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:24 am
Korosu shook her head lightly. "It's not your fault. I agree, we should have listened to Eva, but you can't blame yourself." She looked over at Eva. "I apologize for not listening to you. I didn't believe something like what has occurred would happen." She said in her still depressed tone.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:20 pm
"He's the only dragonborn alive and we're in a war against dragons who are trying to enslave humans. It is rather obvious there would be attempts to his life. I bet that the poison was meant for him and he was warned of it by said kidnapper while he was out. Warned that his brother would be poisoned, which brought him to drink it and the trap went well. They were aware that we would try and save them and probably bring Eon along. There was not a single flaw in their plan... They will be expecting us." Eva warned. "Now, everyone who desire to place their lives on the line for the dragonborn stand up now and get ready. I leave in 15 minutes, whether anyone is ready or not. The situation needs rapid and swift reactions." Eva replied as she walked to the door and leaned against the wall with her arms crossed on her chest.  
Profile's Accepted.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games